∞ 7

Between Contracts and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Chapter Seven . 


Woohyun was surprisingly calm, or at least that’s what it seemed to Sunggyu as he stared on at the silent male in front of him. He had expected the other to freak out, maybe punch him (he tensed his body, ready to dodge the punch) or maybe shout or something. But no, the other had simply kept quiet the whole time.

“Did you hear me?” he waved his hand in front of him, eyes widening when Woohyun grabbed his wrist and nodded. His cheeks flushed a little as he hurriedly pull his hand out of his grasp. “So?”

“Are you joking with me?” Woohyun questioned warily, his eyebrows furrowed together as he bit his lips. The sight of a flushed Sunggyu was seriously making him feel weird things.

“Yeah,” Sunggyu shrugged, trying to pass off as nonchalant as he could, his eyes darting around and looking at their surroundings. “Let’s go somewhere to talk about it.” He stated, this time, grabbing Woohyun by his wrist and pulling him off elsewhere.

- x -

“So what I’m getting here is,” Woohyun sipped at his iced chocolate, taking his time to phrase his words as he tried to process what Sunggyu had just said to him, or rather the plan. “You want me to pretend to be your boyfriend, lover, and that we’re getting married, to get your mom off your back about wanting you to date and all?”

“Yeah,” Sunggyu nodded, blinking and tilting his head while looking at Woohyun.

He had ended up pulling the other to a café nearby to the school, totally disregarding the fact that they still had at least half a day of school to go and they’re skipping school right now (well not like the principal would punish Sunggyu anyway). Then, he had bribed, though he doubts it was needed now, Woohyun to listen to him about his plan by treating the younger to a cup of iced chocolate and some pastries.

The younger had also insisted for him to try some pastries, and surprisingly, Sunggyu had liked them.

“What’s in it for me?” Woohyun asked with a genuinely curious expression on his face as Sunggyu once again wonder why the younger seemed to take in the plan and all so calmly.

“Well,” Sunggyu bit his lips, his fingers drumming lightly on the table between them as he pondered over his answers. Should he tell Woohyun about the paper that’s inside his bag? That would reveal his identity though. He frowned, deciding to throw the question back to him. “Well what do you want out of this?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. You tell me, you’re the one who’s supposed to be offering me something, isn’t it?” he replied, an amused smile on his face as he brought the ice chocolate up to his lips again.

Sunggyu clucked his tongue, eyebrows furrowed together. “Money?” he shook his head when Woohyun raised his eyebrow at that. “How about, we’ll leave whatever you want at the end of the plan. By then, I’ll agree to 3 wishes of yours. Anything at all.”

“Anything at all?” Woohyun repeated his words, that amused smile now turned into a smirk and Sunggyu seriously want to know why.

“Anything at all.” He nodded; the younger guy at most would want to meet Jin or something only, right?

“Deal then,” Woohyun grinned. “I hope you have paper, we need to write down a contract.”

- x -

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, who looked so focused on writing down the rules on the paper, and a smirk found its way to his lips. This guy looks really like a puppy. He tried to crane his neck to see what Woohyun was writing, only to have the younger hug the paper closely to his chest and backing away with a pout.

“Hyung! You shouldn’t peek!” Woohyun whined, giving him a glare before turni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter