∞ 4 (1/2)

Between Contracts and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Chapter Four (1/2). 

 

Dongwoo hummed happily to himself as he stepped up the stairs to Sunggyu’s house. He had nothing to do after school and for some odd reason, Sunggyu and Myungsoo both were absent from school today. He wondered briefly if he would be kicked out of the house since Sunggyu had done that the last few days just because he was still angry at him for laughing about the proposal, but he should have gave up by now since Dongwoo always managed to find a way to get in his house.

His eyes widened slightly when he was greeted by silence after opening the door. Everything was in place and it seemed like no one was at home.

That’s strange…

“Sunggyu Hyung!” he shouted as he kicked his shoes off, “Sungjong-ah!”

“Ah Hyung!” Sungjong’s voice came from behind him, causing him to whip his head around instantly and grinning widely at the younger.

“Ah where did both of you went? Where’s gyuzizi?” Dongwoo questioned as he dropped his bag down on the floor and simply sat down on the couch.

A roll of his eyes and Sungjong quickly hurried into the house, closing the door behind him. “Did you forget the date today? It’s that day again.”

“That day?” Dongwoo’s eyes widened again before realization hit him. “Ah, that day…”

- x -

After having kept himself at home for days, Woohyun decided that today was the day he shall step out of his house again. His heart had finally been healed well enough for him to take on the outer world. Well at least that what he had thought in his mind as he put on his shoes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter