∞ 3

Between Contracts and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Chapter Three. 

 

Sunggyu groaned as he tried to block out his friends laughter – or well two person’s laughter but they’re laughing so loud it seemed as if the whole neighborhood can hear them.

“Hyung, that is so funny seriously. I can’t believe someone would want you,” Dongwoo pointed at Sunggyu while laughing and Sungjong simply cracked up even more at Dongwoo’s comment.

Sunggyu could do nothing as he stared on at Dongwoo, exasperated.

“Someone wants, the, old, hamster,” Sungjong said in between laughter, moving far away from Sunggyu before the older could hit him.

“I swear I’ll never tell you guys anything again,” Sunggyu folded his arms and narrowed his eyes at the two people whom he swore just got onto his ‘to be killed’ list.

He knew that the both of them would give him hell when they knew and he mentally cursed at his manager for everything as he hid his face in his hands. 

“Well technically,” Dongwoo paused in his laughing, a cheeky grin still spread across his face as he sat up straight. “You didn’t tell us. We found out when Hyoan Hyung blurted it out while laughing when he sent you back.”

“Still,” Sunggyu groaned again before standing up with a frown on his face. “Forget it, I’m going to bed,” he simply stated before stomping off in the direction of his bedroom.

“Have a good sleep Hyung! Maybe that guy would even meet you in your dreams!” Sungjong shouted after Sunggyu, laughing even more when he heard a door being slammed.

- x -

Why am I still alive? Sigh…

A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at the clock on his bedside, which showed that it was already 12pm. He should be in school, but Nam Woohyun wasn’t in the mood for school today.

How could he, when he got his heart broken just the day before.

“Hyung! You sure you’re not attending school?!” Sungyeol’s voice sounded through the door and Woohyun simply groaned as a reply before curling back under his blanket.

Right now at this moment, he just wanted to hide underground forever. It doesn’t help when his phone started playing “41days”, one of his favorite songs of Jin. He threw the phone across the room without even glancing at who was calling. He’s sure Hoya had heard about what happened from Sungyeol and was probably calling to laugh at him. He didn’t want to deal with that right now.

“I see how it is,” a familiar voice reached his ears, along with the sound of his room door opening. “How can you ignore your best friend?”

Pulling the blanket down to his shoulders with only his head out of it, he grimaced at the sight of Hoya in his room, sighing when the latter settle down at the edge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter