∞ 9

Between Contracts and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Chapter Eight . 

 

The both of them were in a car towards Sunggyu’s family place, each of them deliberately sitting close to each other, since Sunggyu knows how the chauffer was like his mom’s spy. Woohyun’s arms were around his waist and an amused smile was adorning his lips as he glanced at the look of determination on the other’s face.

Sunggyu had slipped his arms around Woohyun the moment they’re in the car, pulling the younger to him easily and leaning his chin on the other’s shoulder.

“Hyung,” Woohyun whined softly and looked at him accusingly. “What are you doing?”

He raised an eyebrow. What kind of question was that? He’s hugging him to show that he’s his boyfriend of course. “Hugging you?”

“No, only the guy hugs girls like that,” Woohyun frowned, prying Sunggyu’s hands off him and in return hugging him back that way. “I definitely top here and am the guy here,” he nodded seriously, his eyebrows scrunched together.

“Sure,” a chuckle left his lips as he looked at how cute the other was being and shook his head. “I’m pretty sure that doesn’t matter but, sure,” he shrugged, leaning into the touch of the other.

“We’ve reached, Sir,” the chauffer had opened up the door on his side, snapping him out of his reverie and he nudge Woohyun gently.

“Hey Woo, we’ve reached,” he mumbled softly, realizing that the other had closed his eyes and seemed to have fell asleep during the ride.

Hearing Sunggyu’s words, Woohyun mumbled something under his breath as he pulled away, rubbing at his eyes and yawning cutely. Looking at this Woohyun, Sunggyu couldn’t resist it but leaned in near the other’s ears.

“Remember, I’ll give you something better than a pepero kiss later,” he whispered softly, his tongue flicking out to the other’s earlobe slightly, teasingly.

Woohyun’s eyes widened and his cheeks flushed, before he knew it, Sunggyu had pulled away and was out of the car already.

“Ah!!! Aish!” he grunted in frustration before getting out of the car too.

- x -

Woohyun stood rooted to the spot, his mouth agape as he stared on at the house- scratch that- the mansion in front of him.

“Close your mouth before a fly makes a nest in there, Nam,” the amused tone of his supposed boyfriend voice snapped his head towards him.

“T-this is your house?!” Woohyun’s eyes were wide as he raised his hand, pointing towards the place he’s supposed to enter.

“Yes?” the elder replied again with that amused tone and irritating smile on his face and Woohyun gulped. Swallowing heavily and hurrying forward to be beside him.

“Well no wonder your family still believes in marrying early and such,” Woohyun mumbled, shaking his head as he slipped his hands into the other’s, so naturally that both of them did not really notice.

“I suppose so,” was the reply the other gave him. Looking up at Sunggyu’s expression, Woohyun was surprised to see the hint of sadness on the elder’s face as he continued onwards into the house.

‘I guess I’ll ask him later,  I wonder if he’ll tell me though’ , he pursed his lips, his mind wandering off a little as he just allowed himself to be guided by the other. Soon, he was standing in the middle of a very large living room, almost as big as his own whole house.

“Ah, My Son,” Woohyun felt Sunggyu tensing beside him even before he heard the voice greeting them. Looking him, he found himself looking at the female version of Sunggyu. She had the soft features, though lacking the chubby cheeks since her high cheekbones seemed more defined and the same eyes. Her voice though, was far from how nice Sunggyu usually sounded, instead, sending chills down his spine.

“Mother,” Sunggyu greeted curtly with a nod.

“And, who is this?” The woman raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow and looked over at him, he could also swear that there’s something akin to disgust in her eyes as she judged him, her eyes flicking over to their connected hands.

“He’s-” Sunggyu started but Woohyun cut him off.

“I’m Sunggyu’s boyfriend, Nam Woohyun” he plastered on a wide smile as he let go of Sunggyu’s hands, holding it out towards her. “Nice to finally meet you.”

There was silence for a while as she looked on between Sunggyu and W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter