Untold information

It's All Lies

Music: BTOB - Wow

*****

"Pfft. Oh Sehun with my girl?" Kai watched the couple in jealousy.

"Looking at something, Jongin?" Chanyeol slung an arm around him.

"Aish! Hyung for the last time stop doing that!" he hissed.

"Still not over her?" Suho folded his arms and peered beside them.

"No, I'm completely over that girl." he mumbled.

"Yeah, sure you are." Kris appeared with a smirk.

"You know, if you want us to help you win her back, we can do it." Tao came towards the crowd with his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah, it'll be easy. Believe in us bro. We're your friends right? We would never betray you." Baekhyun smirked and winked at the others.

"Yep. Just trust us, Jongin. We won't screw up even though you're a ing that dump Yu--" before Tao could continue, Kris covered his mouth and smiled at Kai with evil eyes.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of everything." Kris eye-signaled the members and they gathered at the rooftop without Kai.

*****

"Baek, we're not really gonna help him, right?" Chanyeol asked quietly as they started left Kai.

"Dude, that guy's a jerk. We are one remember? We can't just betray Sehun and Luhan just like that." Baekhyun replied.

"Besides, he left EXO for those girls in the club. Why should we help a guy like him?" Tao snorted.

"Yeah, you should have just tell him that since YOU NEARLY TOLD HIM OUR PLAN." Kris rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault! That guy annoys me..." Tao mumbled.

"Yeah, well next time you get annoyed too much and when you're gonna blow our cover, why don't you remember that your head will be shove in the dumpster by Kris?" Suho commented sarcastically.

"Hyung! They're bullying me!" Tao pouted and ran to Baekhyun.

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm not your mom," Baekhyun held his hands up and looked back at Tao with a face,"And for goodness sake, stop acting cute. It's disgusting."

"Only Yuki appreciates my aegyo. Hmph!" Tao stomped off.

"Call Sehun and Luhan and tell them to meet up at the rooftop." Baekhyun told Chanyeol and he nodded.

"Wouldn't Sehun bring along Yuki and wouldn't Luhan bring along Jinhee?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Then let them bring their girlfriends. Unlike you, they're not loners." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Look who's talking, Baek. Oh yeah, why are you ordering him? He's not your P.A. or anything." Kris shook his head and walked to the rooftop with his hands in his pocket.

*****

"Sup Yeol!" Luhan answered his phone.

"Um, Luhan hyung. Baekhyun told you to go to the rooftop with Sehun. We need to discuss something." Chanyeol spoke from the other side.

"Discuss? About what?" Luhan asked.

"Stuff. Just make sure Kai isn't following you." Chanyeol warned.

"Kai?" Luhan looked around and spotted Kai eyeing his best friend and Yuki.

"Please come quick because this is very impo--"

"Just get your here, Luhan." Kris growled and hung up.

*Someone's in a bad mood.* "Hun!" Luhan called out.

"I'm comin'!" Sehun ran to Luhan with Yuki's hand in his.

"Rooftop." Luhan pointed upwards and walked away with Jinhee.

"Rooftop? Aren't we not allowed to go there?" I tilted my head.

"Yep. But you see, Snowflake. EXO never listen to the rules." Sehun smirked and carried me up, bridal-style.

"Oh Sehun! I can walk by myself!" I hissed.

"I know. But, no offense Snowflake. You're a turtle." Sehun stuck out his tongue and ran up.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

After running up the stairs, everyone was panting except you and the members who were already at the rooftop.

"W-w-we're h-here!" Jinhee, Luhan and Sehun panted.

"Why aren't you panting?" Suho tilted his head.

"Because she's not a dog." Baekhyun replied bluntly.

"Or is she?" a voice spoke.

Everyone's head turn to the direction of the sound and Baekhyun ran towards to guy and gave a brotherly punch on his fist.

"Oh hey Chen." Suho smiled.

"Did you bring the others?" Kris asked in a straight face.

"Sheesh hyung, would it kill you just to smile?" Chen rolled his eyes.

"If you think I'm gonna be like 'Oh hey there Chen! It's so nice to see you! We missed you! Are the others here? Oh great!' think again because I would look like a dork." Kris snapped.

"Someone's in a bad mood..." I mumbled.

"At least someone agrees with me!" Luhan threw his arms in the air.

"I heard that Yuki," Kris rolled his eyes,"C'mon already! Where are the others?!"

"I'm here!" D.O. ran beside Chen and smiled.

"Hey! Where's the food? Yah, Kim Jongdae you said there will be food! Where is it?! WHERE IS MY FOOD?!" Xiumin ran towards Chen and shook his violently by the collar.

"This is the rooftop but I don't see them. Who are-- OH HEY GUYS!" Lay came, running.

"Sooo... Why is this beautiful lady here?" Chen approached me and slung an arm around my neck.

"Hands off my girl, hyung." Sehun growled at him.

"Whoa there! I thought Yuki belongs to Kai." Chen turned around and faced everyone.

"That's why we're here." Kris stood up and just when he was about to open his mouth, Chanyeol held out his hand to stop Kris and eyed the direction. 

Everyone tilted their heads except Chanyeol. For the first time, he wasn't joking. He wasn't smiling. He face was straight and that was rare. Really rare. Chanyeol stood up and glared at Kris.

"The next time you want to be the cool guy to tell everyone the news your style, I advise you to check your surroundings." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"No one knows we're here except us." Kris shrugged.

"Well, I did tell someone here to check his surroundings before coming up here on the phone." Chanyeol glared at Luhan.

"Oh so now I'm at fault?!" Luhan pointed at himself.

"You didn't check your surroundings, didn't you." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"JUST GET TO THE ING POINT, YEOL." Baekhyun raged.

"Kai's hiding at the pillar behind us. Kris, next time check the place before choosing. We had another spot but you just had to choose this place where Kai knows where we always go to whenever we're gone." Chanyeol looked at the pillars. 

"Everyone walk off one by one. Luhan and Jinhee, both of you go off first." Luhan and Jinhee held each other's hands and left.

"Sehun, Yuki." Baekhyun stated bluntly.

*Freak you for ruining our discussion, Kai.* Baekhyun thought.

*****