The two boys in my life

It's All Lies

Music: Bangtan Boys I Like It

 

*****
 


"Hello there snowflake~" you felt a hand wrapped around your neck followed by a cheesy voice.

"Oh Sehun, get your hand away from my neck before you get hung by Kai." you threatened.

"Whoa there snowflake! That precious boyfriend of yours isn't THAT violent, unlike you." he mumbled the last part, earning a slap on his shoulder.

"GODDAMN YOU YUKI, THAT ING HURTS." he rubbed his shoulder.

"Chill you two! Sheesh! Can't I just leave you two alone without having Sehun screaming and annoying you and without having YOU hitting him?" Kai stopped the 'fight'.

"She started it!"

"Me?! You annoyed me first!"

"In what way does saying Kai isn't violent, annoying you woman?!"

"I'm not deaf Hun! I heard you with my own ears!"

"Oh you have ears?"

"AHHHHHHH!! MY EAR!! MY EAR!!"

"Kids, kids! Stop fighting!" Kai hugged you by your waist and pulled you away.

"MOTHER FREAKING HELL AS IF THAT WILL WORK, KAI! SHE'S STILL PULLING MY EAR!!" Sehun cursed.

"I'm not letting go until you apologise~ Mehrong!" you stuck out your tongue and pinched his ear harder.

"SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!! I HAVE SENSITIVE EARS WOMAN. LET GO OF ME!!" you let go of his ears.

He rubbed his ears and gave you a playful smile.

"Mehrong~ you can't catch me biatch!" he ran away playfully.

"Yah!!" you were about to run after him when the grip around your waist tighten.

"Don't you think about leaving me, sweetheart~" Kai whispered against your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

You froze. Just then, Sehun ran past you two and stopped on his tracks to look at you two.

"Eww! Guys c'mon! Not in school! Cheesiness overload!" he joked.

"You're just jealous that I got a girlfriend and you don't." Kai smirked.

"I'll show you!" Sehun charged at Kai and both of them started to 'cat-fight'.

"Girls, girls! You're both pretty! Now stop fighting!" you squeezed between them and chuckled at their cuteness.

"Well, I'm sure I'll make a much prettier girl than Kkamjong." Sehun folded his arms.

"Of course you would! You're gay with Luhan hyung afterall!" Kai teased.

"FOR THE THOUSAND TIMES I'M REPEATING. I'M NOT GAY WITH HIM, HE'S JUST MY BEST FRIEND." Sehun threw his arms in the air.

"I thought I was your best friend..." you pouted.

"Since when were you my best friend, huh?" Sehun stuck out his tongue.

"I wasn't?" you faked a sob.

"Nope. You were never my best friend. You're my MOST AWESOME friend!" Sehun exclaimed and gave you a playful kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so glad to have you two by my side." you smiled.

"Me too." Kai and Sehun replied.

No matter how many times you three argue, you'll always be together. Kai is your trusted boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? Right...?

 

*****