A happy ending

It's All Lies

Music: B.A.P. - Lovesick

*****

"Yuki, wait!"

"Yuki, I can explain!"

"Yuki, just hear me out please! I wasn't thinking!"

"Jung Yuki!" Baekhyun grabbed my arm.

I avoided eye-contact so I gazed at the ground,"W-what d-do you w-want?"

"Yuki, just hear me out," Baekhyun begged. He used his fingers to lift up my chin gently,"I wasn't thinking that night... I'm sorry if it was so sudden..."

"W-what was so sudden? I d-don't know what you're t-talking about..." I tried to escape from his grip but it only made him tighten it. "Please don't say that..." Baekhyun whispered.

"Nothing happened, Baek... I'm sorry if I disturbed you." I withdrew my arm and started walking away until I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist from behind. 

"I'm sorry... I was mad that night, wait I wasn't mad, I still am mad. I'm mad that Kai claimed you as his, I'm mad that you're clueless about the happening behind your back, I'm mad that Sehun's loss made you like this," Baekhyun looked at me straight in the eye and continued,"I'm mad that I'm madly in love with you."

"B-baek... I c-can't..." without hesitating, I ran away.

After school...

I trudged to my locker only to find a note inside. As soon as I read it, my eyes widened and my mind turned blank. It was him all along, I glanced at the note again: 

Hey Yuki... Yes, it was me that have been giving you these notes... I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable... Is it okay if we meet up? I'll be waiting at the park... I'll be waiting for you - Baek

 Screw my life. Screw my stupid mind. It was him all along. I gathered my belongings, closed the door to my locker and walked out of school, back home. As soon as I entered my apartment, I went straight to my bedroom and landed on my bed. "Yuki-ah! Why are you so stupid?!" I yelled at myself,"All these times! He liked you! You ditched him after he confessed, twice! Jung Yuki, you pabo!!" 

I immediately sat up and started talking to myself,"He has been showing and I can't believe I just realised it now! Jung Yuki!!" I started to pull my hair and I laid back down on bed. I stared blankly at the ceiling before recalling how Baekhyun showed clues about his feelings.

During lunch

"C'mon Baek, you just need to go to her and tell her your feelings, it's not that hard." Chanyeol snickered.

"Yeah hyung, you just go to her and say I like you, Yuki!" Tao joked.

"C'mon dude, just go and tell Yuki that--"

"Tell me what?" I stopped my tracks in front of Baekhyun and beside Luhan.

"U-umm, I j-just wanted to t-tell you that," Baekhyun cleared his throat,"I l-l... I lost my homework! Can I borrow yours? 

"Baek, you're holding on to your homework." I pointed out.

Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao facepalmed,"O-oh, I m-meant I forgot to do my h-homework! I'll get going now. B-bye!" Baekhyun was out of sight.

At the school garden

"Okay hyung, here are some roses. You know that Yuki noona likes roses right?" Baekhyun nodded.

"So basically, you just go to her and present her the roses, then you say you like her." Luhan winked.

"So I just turn away and say--" Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw you behind him after he turned around.

"Waah! You picked roses! I love roses!" I smiled.

Baekhyun panicked and threw the roses behind him,"Roses? W-what roses? I don't see any roses, hahaha."

"Baek, is anything wrong?" I placed my hand on his forehead. Baekhyun immediately grabbed my hand and removed it from his forehead,"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? I'm perfectly fine! Hahaha, I'll get going now!"

"Baek, it's still Science! Where are you going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I l-l-l... I lost my pen! So I'm going to find it!" Baekhyun laughed nervously. "Your pen is on your ear, like how you normally put it." I chuckled.

Blush crept up Baekhyun's neck,"I need to go to boys' room! Bye!"

At the cafeteria

"Can you not screw up this time?!" Kris raged.

"I'm sorry, I just get nervous each time I'm around her!" Baekhyun banged his head on the table.

"Before she comes, just prepare what you're going to say!" Chen suggested.

"Okay, so basically I'll just say Yuki, I l--"

"Did you call me?" I sat beside him.

"Yes! Yes, he did!" Chen smiled evilly.

"So, what were you going to say?" I asked.

"I l-l... I like chocolate milkshake! I'm going to go buy one!" Baekhyun stood up.

"Dude, they don't sell chocolate milkshake in our school. There's only coffee." Luhan facepalmed.

"Then I'll buy coffee!" Baekhyun laughed nervously.

"Since when did you start drinking coffee?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Since the day I was born! I'll get going now!" Baekhyun ran off.

I chuckled at how cute he was whenever he was around me until I realised, it is raining and I'm suppose to meet Baekhyun. I ran into my closet to find something decent to wear, since I didn't have much time, I just picked a random outfit and it turned out to be this.

Fall+Outfit+Oversize+Sweater+++Shorts.jp

"At least it's better than wearing pyjamas!" I ran downstairs to wear my converse and I took am umbrella and a towel before running off.

It took me 10 minutes to run to the park and I saw Baekhyun sitting on the bench trying to keep himself warm when he's practically freezing. Without thinking twice, I ran towards him.

"Baek! You'll freeze to death if I didn't come!" I took out the towel from my bag and wrapped it around him. "I t-t-thought y-y-you w-wouldn't c-c-come." Baekhyun's jaw were chattering. "Baek, you're freezing cold!" Baekhyun smiled at the sight of me panicking.

Both of us walked slowly to Baekhyun's dorm and when we entered, we saw Luhan playing with a rubix cube. Lay and Kyungsoo were in the kitchen cooking. Chen and Xiumin were practising their Mandarin. Suho was taking care of Tao's fractured arm due to the fight against Kai. Chanyeol watching 2NE1's MV and Kris sleeping. Once we entered, everyone's attention turned to us excluding Kris. 

"Noonaaaa!!" Tao wanted to stand up but Suho pushed him down and pointed to his fractured arm. "Dude, why are you drenched?" Luhan asked. "Well, why else would anyone be drenched if he didn't bring an umbrella and if it's raining?" Kris answered sarcastically.

Time to do this once and for all, Byun Baekhyun. "Jung Yuki," Baekhyun turned to me and I tilted my head,"I like you." The members' eyes widened but mine was twice wider. "I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun knelt down.

I just realised, after 1 month of running away from Baekhyun. After 7 months of Sehun's death, I shouldn't waste my life being alone. My parents are gone. No one will be there for me, if I reject him I'll be more lonely. I gathered all my courage when I realised why I was running away from him, I like him too.

"Yes, I will." I replied

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is end of the chapter! Sorry if it was short but I'll try to update as soon as possible! Here is hawt Baekkie for you!^^ 

exo-k-baekhyun-byun-wallpapers-4-3-s-307