I choose you, I fell for you, I love you.

It's All Lies

Music: Girls' Day - Don't Forget Me

*****

Saturday, a day that's suppose to be filled with peace, relaxation, stress-free and homework-free. But unfortunately for me, it's filled with guilt, regret, stress and awkwardness between Sehun and I. Why is this happening to my life? Why am I being tortured with tests that are too hard for me to solve alone?

Flashback:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze. I knew this would happen but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Oh Sehun, why are you doing this to me? You know what I'm going through and you're adding oil to the fire. How do I dodge your question this time? I nervously chewed on my lower lip as I glanced around the car in panick. Should I accept him? No, you idiot! Then should I reject him? You heartless creature! Don't you have any feelings? He'll be hurt! Then what do you expect me to do, you annoying subconscious?! Hey, just trying to help. LIKE THAT WAS WORKING. You're on your own...

"Hey... You alright?" Sehun reached out for my hand while his other is on the steering wheel.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I tered.

"If it's about what I just asked... I'm sorry I rushed you..." Sehun kept his eyes firm on the road.

"I-it's fine. I just--"

"Need more time?" he interrupted.

"Y-yeah, that... I just, there's a lot going through now and I can't..." I lowered my head.

"It's okay. I'll wait." he smiled warmly.

"B-but Sehun-ah..." I heaved a sigh of defeat.

"Hey. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, what I'm worried about is you. Don't stress yourself and if you need time, I'll respect your choice." he stopped the car.

"Why is the gate close?" I tilted my head.

"Didn't you kids receive the announcement? The school is closed for cleaning. Some inconsiderate students just don't know how to keep their rubbish to themselves. Come back the week after." the security guard then left.

"I didn't know our school was that big." I muttered.

"I didn't know our Principal even bothered cleaning this dirt-hole." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Oh Sehun!" I scolded.

"Hey, I'm just stating the truth." he shrugged and made a U-Turn back.

I chuckled and asked carefully,"H-hey, about what you said earlier..."

"Like I said, if you need more time then I'll wait. Don't rush yourself." Sehun replied calmly.

"O-okay then..." I turned away awkwardly.

"But, Yuki-ah..." he called.

"Y-yeah?" I replied uneasily.

"If I'm already taken by the time you could tell me your answer, I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise about waiting because..." he looked at my straight in the eyes and continued,"I can't wait that long."

"S-sehun-ah..." before I could even continue, I rushed out of his car and entered my house.

*****

BEEEEEEEP!

You have: 5 unread voice messages.

"Hey Yuki... It's me, Kai. Look, I'm sorry for cheating on you... Can we meet up?"

BEEEEEEEP!

"Yuki, it's me again. I'm really sorry for hurting you both physically and emotionally, is it okay if we meet up at our usual place?"

BEEEEEEEP!

"Yuki! I'm begging you, please answer my calls! I'm really sorry for cheating on you and I'm sorry for breaking your heart. Please just give me another chance..."

BEEEEEEEP!

"I was waiting at our park but it seems like you wouldn't come so I went back... I hope you'll forgive me, Jung Yuki..."

BEEEEEEEP!

"Hey Snowflake, it's me. I know you're not wanting to hear my voice in this kind of situation but I wanna ask you something so meet me at the playground we always go to since 1st grade at 7. I'll be waiting for you, even if it requires me sleeping out here in the cold."

BEEEEEEEP!

After hearing Sehun's message, I jumped out of bed. It's 6:45 in the evening according to my clock and it's 5 hours and 15 minutes to midnight. That means it's 5 hours and 15 minutes to Sehun sleeping out in the cold if I don't show up. I'm a terrible person. Without hesitating, I rushed in my walk-in closet and pulled out some clothes to change.9vc51z-l-c680x680-belt-coat-sweater-wint

I slipped on my winter boots and went out into the cold with my hands in my pocket. I took out my phone to calm myself down with music until I reach the playground. When I reached, I strained my eyes to search for Sehun. I mentally cursed myself for not wearing my contacts when I needed it. My legs bought me to the swings but my head was looking around. I stopped in front of the swings and my eyes literally popped out. In front of me, on the swings, is non other than Oh Sehun drinking water while staring right into my eyes. He was wearing his casual white shirt with a denim jacket over and he wore a simple pair of jeans which made him look extra handsome.se+hun+6.png

"You came..." he covered the bottle with the cap.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to freeze to death because of me..." I avoided his gaze.

"I wouldn't mind freezing for you." he shrugged which made my heart pound against my rib-cage so suddenly.

What is this feeling I'm feeling in my heart? Annoyance? Was that the best you could think of? Hatred? Dude, it's either you're stupid or just dumb. Confusion? Somewhere around there? Stupidity? Nope, that's just you. Wow, that really helps. Thanks. I'm serious here! What is it?! It's called LOVE, you dimwit! You're falling for him!

"Heyyyylo? You there?" Sehun waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I blinked at him.

"You were staring at me as if I was one of those music piece you collected. Shouldn't you be focusing on how to keep yourself warm in this freezing temperature?" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah. Speaking of freezing, aren't you at least a bit cold? It's freezing out here!" I blew hot air into my palms and rubbed them together.

"I think I'm hot enough." he gave me a playful grin.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah. I wanna tell you something." he looked at me.

"Spill." I placed my hands back into my pocket.

"Call me a jerk--"

"Didn't I just call you one?" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah but, Jenny confessed to me over the phone just now and she asked me if I would like to be her boyfriend," he paused to take a deep breath.

*Oh please don't let him say what I think he's gonna say...* my heart was about to cry.

"I accepted her request because she said she liked me for a long time and I remembered our deal..." he looked at me uneasily.

"Are you alright... With my decision...?" he lowered his head to look at me.

"Y-you're Jenny's b-b-boyfriend now?" I felt tears coming.

"Well, I told her I was thinking about it so I actually wanted to ask you..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"M-me?" I looked at him in shock.

"Yeah! I knew it was wrong to immediately accept her feelings when I don't really know her so I told her I was considering..." he chuckled awkwardly.

"S-sehun-ah..." I lifted my head to meet his gaze.

"Yep?" he replied cutely.

"I think I made my decision." I announced shyly.

"You did? Oh cool! So... What is it...?" he listened attentively.

"I choose you." I kissed his cheek.

*Everything is going as planned. You were always there for me so I'm not gonna let you down, not anymore. Oh Sehun, I liked you the last time but now, I'm 100% sure that I love you.* I thought.

*Thank you for considering my feelings, Yuki-ah. I knew I chose the right girl. I won't disappoint you like that bastard. I love you and I always will.* he thought.

*****