Kim Player Jongin

It's All Lies

Music: EXO-K Let out the beast

*****

"Ayo party people! Let's get this party started!" it was another typical Friday night.

Unlike others, you were spending the Friday night at home with Sehun while Kai was partying at the club without you knowing of course. Which boyfriend in the right mind would tell his girlfriend that they're going to a club? It's so obvious that his girlfriend would suspect him cheating, right? Speaking of cheating...

"Kai oppa~ are you sure you won't get caught by your girlfriend?" a drunk girl pouted.

"No worries Yeji. Yuki wouldn't suspect a thing. She's head over heels for me and very stupid too." he smirked, half drunk.

"Oppa~ can you get me a drink pleaseee?" Inhee, another one of his drunk girls, acted cute.

"Of course, anything for my girl." Kai smirked.

"Oppa, I want a drink too~" Jiyoon pleaded.

"Alright, alright. I'll be back ladies." he winked.


 

*****



"Okay, so basically Kai asked you to join him for clubbing but you declined his request to spend time with me?" you repeated for the hundredth time.

Sehun did a face-palm and massaged the bridge of his nose. He inhale a deep breath to keep his calm cool.

"Yes, I declined his request to spend time with you. Is it THAT hard to believe me?" Sehun was losing his patience.

"Yeah, actually it kind of is. Since you tricked me the other time." you rolled your eyes.

"Okay, you know what? Before this discussion will end up with paint on our faces, let's just finish up with our artwork, okay?" Sehun gritted his teeth.

"No problem!" you saluted cutely.

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes. After a while, he turned back to you and saw you sketching. A smile appeared on his face as he watched you peacefully. *Yuki-ah, do you not know what's happening?* he sighed.

"You know, instead of staring at me like a e, you could help." you commented, not leaving your art.

"O-oh yeah. I'm sorry. W-what do you need?" Sehun scratched the back of his neck.

"Why're you tering all of a sudden? Earth to Sehun! Are you there?" you snap your fingers in front of his face a few times.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm not stupid, you know?" he grabbed your hands.

"Was that sarcasm or were you stating the fact?" you teased.

"I have a paintbrush in my hands and I'm not afraid to use it." he glared at you.

"Bring it on, Hunnie~" you chuckled.

Sehun laughed at your cuteness and both of you continued your work. Just then, an idea popped out from his head. He gave an evil smile before dipping the paintbrush in a bottle of pale blue paint and applied some paint on your face playfully. You were concentrating on your work until you felt something cold on your cheek. You lifted up your head slowly and glared at him. His eyes widened and he used his fingers to count from 5 to 1. *5... 4... 3... 2... 1...*

"OH SEHUN I'M GONNA SLAUGHTER YOU!!" you chased him around your room.

"Aw, c'mon snowflake! Now you can be a REAL snowflake!" he ran away from you and laughed. 

Just then, Sehun tripped over the newspaper that were scattered across the floor and you landed on him. Both you and his eyes widened. For some reason, none of you were even intending on getting up. 

"Um, so am I your pillow now?" Sehun mumbled.

"Oh s-sorry. I forgot to do something." you smiled at him playfully before using the paintbrush in your hand, which was coated with black paint, to paint his nose.

"Aish!! Yah! Jung Yuki!!" Sehun yelled and chased after you.

"It's not my fault! You started it!!" you exclaimed.

"I'm so gonna get you this time!" he shouted.

Well, it wasn't your fault that you were a head shorter than him so obviously he could run faster than you. You felt his hands around your waist and he lifted you off the ground. He lost his balance and you two landed on your bed leaving him on top of you. Again, your eyes widened.

"Erm, sorry." Sehun cleared his throat.

Just then, both of you received a message from Kai.

To: Yuki
From: Kkamjong oppa

Hey sweetheart. I'm gonna come home late so don't call me okay? Fine, fine I'll take care. You can have Sehun to sleepover if you want to. I gotta go now, my friends are calling me. Muah (;


To: Sehun
From: Kim Jongin

Sup dude. So I might have told Yuki that I'm hanging out with my friends but you know what I mean right bro? ;D don't tell her anything okay?


Sehun frowned at the message he received and glanced at your face. He walked to you to see your message and the disappointment in his heart turned into anger. Friends?! Hanging out with friends?! Sweetheart?! What's all this ?! Is he even true to her?

"So, are you staying over?" you blinked.

"Yeah, sure." he shrugged.

"Let's clean up then, it's getting late." you smiled.

"Curse you, Kim Jongin. You ing player, I hope you get hit by a bus." he cursed under his breath.


 

*****