Plan - FAILED

It's All Lies

Music: Infinite - Be Mine

*****

"What do you want, Kai." Sehun growled.

"Easy, I want my girl back." Kai shrugged.

"What makes you think I'll go back to you?" I snapped.

"Well, aren't you a hypocrite?" Kai approached me and used his fingers to lift up my chin gently.

"Get your filthy hands off her, you bastard!" Sehun shoved Kai away.

"And who are you to her?" Kai shoved him back.

"Stop! Just stop! We're already over so leave me alone!" I pushed Kai away.

"Since when, sweetheart?" Kai smirked.

"Since you cheated on me with Inhee. Now leave." I glared at him and approached Sehun.

"So are we gonna end up like your parents?" Kai blurted.

"W-what?" I stopped and turned around.

"You didn't tell her, didn't you?" Kai looked at Sehun.

"T-tell me what?" I asked warily.

Sehun cleared his throat and glared at Kai before shaking his head. He held my hand and turned to walk away when Kai spoke,"Your dad didn't leave for a business trip, Yuki."

"Kai, stop. You'll just hurt her. Leave us alone." Sehun growled.

"She still has to know sooner or later, Sehun," Kai looked at me,"Your mom--"

BAM!

"I said leave us alone." Sehun punched his face.

"S-sehun..." I gasped when I saw blood on Kai's lips.

"Let's go." Sehun took my hand and pulled me away.

"B-but Sehun... K-kai is hurt." I stuttered.

"Oh so now you care about him?! Fine then go! Go back to that player and leave me like how you used to!" Sehun let go of my hand harshly.

"I didn't mean it that way! J-just don't think about it that way! I..." I lowered my head.

"You what?! ANSWER ME. YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM, DON'T YOU?!" Sehun yelled.

"I don't! I love you!" I screamed back.

"Yeah, sure you do! I bet you only accepted my feelings because you pity me!" Sehun snapped.

"S-sehun..." I gasped as tears escaped my eyes.

"Y-yuki... I d-didn't mean it... I--"

"SO NOW I'M AT FAULT FOR CARING ABOUT KAI AND FOR ACCEPTING YOUR FEELINGS?!" I screamed.

"N-no, I just--"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, OH SEHUN?! IS IT WRONG TO CARE FOR A PERSON?!" I shouted.

"NO IT'S NOT." Sehun yelled back.

"Then why are you like this?" I approached him slowly.

"I just don't wanna lose you to him again..." he mumbled.

I softened as I approached him and carressed his cheek,"I won't go back to him."

*****

Another day after fighting with Sehun. I hate the fact that he's overprotective but I find it sweet that he didn't want to lose me to that player. If you guys are wondering, I will never go back with him. I'm gonna stick to Sehun and only Sehun.

To: Yuki

From: Kim Jongin

He still didn't tell you huh?

 

I frowned at his message and replied back.

 

To: Kim Jongin

From: Yuki

Tell me what? If this is just a joke, leave me alone Kim Jongin.

 

To: Yuki

From: Kim Jongin

Meet me at the park if you want to find out. Wear something pretty ;)

 

To: Kim Jongin

From: Yuki

Uh, you disgust me.

With that, I threw my phone on the bed and entered my walk-in closet and chose a white shirt with a jacket over together with my denim shorts. I slung my handbag on my shoulder before heading out.

4zrwl9-l-c680x680-bag-jacket-shirt-hipst

Just when I was about to leave, Sehun called.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello there Snowflake~ What'chu doing?" Sehun asked from the other side.

"I was just going out to meet someone, why?" I replied calmly.

"Someone? Who?" Sehun asked, suspicious.

"Jongin." I replied.

"Why are you meeting up with him?Sehun questioned.

"He said he needed to tell me something." I rolled my eyes feeling troubled by Kai.

"Hm... I'm not so sure about this, Snowflake..." Sehun replied uneasily.

"Don't worry Sehunnie~ I'll be fine." I smiled.

"Do you still have that pepper spray I gave you?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, why?" I raised an eyebrow before slipping on my black converse.

"Remember to use it if he does anything to you." Sehun joked.

"Okay, I will." I chuckled.

"Be careful Snowflake." 

"I will. Love you~"

*****

"Your mom told your dad to leave you when you reached 5 and told him to never come back." Kai shrugged.

"Y-you're l-lying... Appa would never d-do something l-like t-that." I stuttered.

"Am I? Even your boyfriend knows about this and he didn't tell you." Kai smirked.

"Don't you ing smirk at me. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER!" I screamed.

"Ah well, it's all the past now." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Past? Since it's the past, then I don't see why I should go back with you." I smirked.

"Smart girl but you see, once you find out that Sehun was lying to you," Kai looked at me straight in the eyes,"I'm pretty sure you'll be crying back to me."

"Don't be so sure." I walked away.

"We'll see about that, Jung Yuki. In case you haven't notice, I have friends that are always by my side." Kai glared.

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, Kai. But those friends you're talking about," I smirked at him,"They were never by your side."

"W-what?" Kai stuttered.

"Baekhyun told us everything." I smirked.

*****

Hey guys! I can't update that often because 

- I'm preparing to go off to KL now.

- I'm coming back on the 24th December.

So I'll try to update after then. 

Thanks to those that have been supporting me! I'll try to make better stories/chapters in future! That's all for now then huhuhu T^T Pyeong!