Chapter 1

Love Is...

You laid in your bed, bundled in the blanket and groaned when your door opened. "Get out."
Your roommate Catalina walked in, yanked the blanket off of you and smacked your . "Get up."
"Get ed."
"Plan to."
You tried to stop the chuckle but it was futile as you muffled it in the bed. Then you rolled over and looked up at her. "I'm not in the mood."
"You are not going to mope around yet another day because that dumped you. Again." she informed you.
You looked away and felt a sharp pain in your chest. She didn't understand how much he meant to you. "I love him."
She let out a heavy sigh and sat down. "He's an and you deserve better than him."
You meet her gaze and gave her a hard look. "I want him."
"This is how many times now that he's broken up with you? Over the stupidest reasons too I might add."
You closed your eyes and thought back to the fight the two of you had. Yet another one. Part of you knew she was right but the other part of you couldn't let him go.
"What you need to do is get out of bed, fix yourself up for the party, find yourself a cutie, and let him take your mind off of ."
"Catalina." you groaned.
"You know I'm right." Then she gave you a pointed look before walking out of your bedroom.
You watched her leave before rolling over and huffing. Then you reluctantly climbed out of bed. If nothing else, you'll just get drunk and hope that'll take your mind off of him for one night.

There were several people filling the living room, talking or dancing to the music. You sat on the couch and emptied your third bottle.
"You racing someone?"
Setting the bottled down, you rolled your eyes at him.
Himchan chuckled and sat down next to you while handing you another bottle. "Getting faced isn't going to help you get your mind off of him." he said and brought his own bottle up to his lips.
"That's why I'm going to have a one-night stand tonight."
He choked on his drink and then stared at you. "What?!"
"According to Catalina, that'll be some good medicine for me." you informed him.
"Well, I happily volunteer." he said with a cheesy grin.
"Ugh. Pass."
He frowned at you. "Ha ha."
You laughed and playfully nudged him. "Not that you're not good looking. Would just be weird with us being friends."
"Valid argument." Then he rubbed your back before standing up. "Well good luck. Find yourself a lively one."
"Thanks." you replied, somewhat sarcastically as he walked away.
You sighed and took a long drink from your bottle, feeling more than tipsy already but not caring. He was still on your mind. That bastard. Drinking should have helped but it only made you more desperate. You pulled your phone out and found his name.
"I miss you."
You waited for a few minutes as you sipped your drink. Then you got a reply. "Don't contact me again."
You swallowed past a lump. "Whatever I did, I'm sorry."
"It's over between us."
Your fingers frantically pushed at the buttons. "I love you. Please take me back."
"I said it's over!"
You gripped the phone tightly and closed your eyes. Forcing yourself not to cry. You grabbed your drink and finished it off quickly, making up your mind to numb the pain.
You got up from the couch and started wandering through the cluster of bodies. Searching for 'a lively one'. Which happened to be the guy making his way down the hallway. You wrapped your arms around him as he stumbled backwards and you kissed him. He tried to gently push you off but you held on to him tightly. It was the only thing that was making the tears not fall. Then your heart fluttered when he kissed you back and you pushed him against the wall, roughly kissing him as you pressed your body against his. His hands on your hips slid to your back and pulled you closer. He was yours.
You clutched his shirt and dragged him down the hall to your bedroom, breaking apart just long enough to slam the door close. Then your hands were all over him, undressing him and he started doing the same to  you as the two of you stumbled over to the bed. You grabbed a out of the bedside table and pressed it in to his hand before laying on the bed. He slipped the on and then he quickly crawled on top of you, kissing you again. Closing your eyes, you surrendered yourself to him.