MAKING MEMORIES IN DRINKING SESSION

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Kyuhyun ah~ maybe we can hang out with your friends while making our project" I said then he raised his eyebrow, "how will we actually do that? you know...when we start drinking they will practically throw our work and have our crazy fun sessions" he said, "we can do the project the next day~ I mean let's make memories while hanging out with your friends..I'm sure it will add fun in our project" I said then he finally understand my plans.

 

"Okay then...but I really hope your ready to sing your voice out loud, Yunho is crazy about that..he gets mad when you do ballad songs so I suggest you sing rock or any happy song" Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders as if remembering a really bad memory, "did you experience that?" I asked, "Yeah~ it's the first time we drank with each other and I sang a ballad song~ then he kept on shaking me saying"

'ARE YOU SOME KIND OF ROMANTICIST??! SING A HAPPY SONG!! WERE HERE TO HAVE A HAPPY HOUR!'  

 

"I don't want to describe how he looked like saying that...but..I hope you'll enjoy" Kyuhyun said as I smiled at him, then we walked to the place where we'll be having the drinking session.

 

*drinking session*

 

"OH YEAH!!" Yunho pretended playing guitar as Donghae sang a song of ft island, "Is he always this crazy in drinking sessions?" I asked, "super~ actually if your gonna ask me, he's much behaved today" Kyuhyun said, he smirked when he saw the a person pass by our room "And I can guess that's because jaejoong is in the other room" he scoffed.

 

"He likes him?" Kyuhyun just nodded. suddenly an idea popped out in my head, well everyone has couple here except for Yunho, Hyukjae is here, I bet my on it...Donghae didn't know how to handle his aegyo. Heechul, yup of course he's with chinese man here being all err...yup.

 

"Kyuhyun ah~want this session to be more fun?" I asked, "of course~" he said then I got my bag in the locker of the room, as I opened my bag, I saw the costumes my friend asked me to hide for awhile and it's exact 4 costumes, 'this will be fun'.

 

I pulled Hyuk, Heechul with me then I called Jaejoong in the other room. "Umm~ Jaejoong ah~ can you come with us?" I asked him, "sure thing Sungmin ah~ but I gotta say bye to my friends.." he said then I nodded. After he said goodbye, we went to the women's restroom and locked the door.

 

"Why the hell are we here in the ladies room? what if we get kicked out?" Hyukjae said, "Aish~ don't worry...anyways, the reason why I pulled you guys here is to make the drinking session be a really good one" I said, "what does it have to do with me?" Jaejoong asked, "Oh Jaejoong ah~ I'm not stupid, the reason why you kept on passing our room is because you wanna see Yunho right?" I said then he turned red.

 

"Uhuh~ smarty smarty Sungmin ah...I guess your right" Heechul smirked, "Okay~ fine fine..I do like him but how are we gonna make that session fun huh?" Jaejoong said, I opened my bag then pulled out the clothes, making their eyes widen. "Oh My God Sungmin ah~ I didn't know you were soo ! I love it~ but do you have wigs? We can't wear this in  men's hair you know" Heechul said.

 

"I have...hahah! Let's make it fun~"

 

Heechul's POV

 

This is totally my style~ OMG~ I can't wait to see those boys reaction, I bet they will have really funny reactions. I gotta admit~ all of us really look great as girls. "Uh~ Tell Kyuhyun to play poker face when I knock..I gotta make the entrance" I said then Sungmin texted Kyuhyun, when we left the restroom, we saw men drooling as they stared, if they only knew.

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

This is so embarassing! but hell...just for the sake of making Yunho happy in his drinking session... Heechul finally knocked and I heard poker face played, Heechul entered first..and I saw the boys shock reaction especially the chinese guy, when Heechul finally removed his glasses, well...they were definitely shock, we let him finish the song and there goes our cue..single ladies.

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

Yay! Single ladies, we entered making the guys much more shock, I saw Donghae looked at me with lust as I was wearing this tight fit costume,  we danced making the guys cheer but with drooling along with it...Yunho was totally in the midst of fainting seeing his Jaejoong wearing this kind of clothes.

 

Well~ I can actually know what he feels...when I saw Jaejoong wearing the costume, it was as if seeing an innocent goddess wearing lewd clothes, Jaejoong is sooo white.

 

Finally the song finished and we sat beside our respective boyfriends, "Hyukjae damn...you look so y~" Donghae said to me, I smirked and gave him a peck on the lips "later~ you will get much more" I whispered.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"So how did you like it?" I asked. I never knew you have such a side..."but anyways~ I hope to see you in a nurses outfit after the project" he whispered making me all red, "naughty~ and I'll make sure you'll wear a labcoat too~" I said then he hugged and gave me a passionate kiss.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I'm still in shock and now he's beside me, I just can't speak properly "hey~ how did you like our performance?" Jaejoong asked, "umm uh it was great" I replied, "aish~ I thought your a bad boy...but now your acting like a wimp" he said, well that hurt my pride "whose the wimp??! I ain't no wimp..I-" but before I can finish my sentence, I felt Jaejoong's lips on mine.

 

"I know pabo~" Jaejoong said as he smiled, I just couldn't help my self but smile back...

what a night~