THE ALL AROUND KYUHYUN

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

Author's POV

 

"The reward goes to Cho Kyuhyun....Congratulations in winning the Math and Science Quiz Bee for the 2nd time!" The host of the program of SM University Foundation and as usual the oh so smart Kyuhyun is once again undefeated.

 

Yes for the 2nd time...It's because it's his 2nd year in college.

 

Cho Kyuhyun is known for being the most genius and talented among the students, yet he's also the one who is known for being the most annoying student and the prankster of all...he isn't a nerd at all.

 

He belongs to the FH Group...wonder what group it is?

FOREVER HANDSOME GROUP! Kyuhyun as the lead, Vice would be Heechul (which is wrong because he's pretty XD) and the other members are Donghae and Yunho.

 

Everyone was at the canteen table, eating lunch while Kyuhyun was smirking and waiting for something to happen.

"What did you do this time?" Heechul asked as he was looking in the mirror, "Oh you know...as usual" Kyuhyun replied, smirk began to form in his face as he saw Ms.Jung his professor about to turn on the Hair dryer.

 

Ms.Jung the dryer and powder suddenly went out making Kyuhyun laughed his out as he saw her angry professor full of powder as if she was going to play as a ghost "CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!" she shouted and stomped of to the restroom.

 

As much as they want to scold and kick out Kyuhyun...They can't...he's the pride of this school and losing him will be like killing the school's popularity.

 

Yunho also laughed in his seat when he saw what happened "Kyuhyun...you are seriously one hilarious kid..that's what I like about you" Yunho said as he patted Kyuhyun's back. Everyone was already talking except for the fish.

 

"Donghae...shisus your not listening again.."Heechul as he stopped discussing their plans for saturday, "Sorry..just got distracted", "Yeah right distracted by a monkey~" Yunho teased. "He isn't a monkey~ he's soo cute with that gummy smile of his" Hae said as he cupped his cheeks dreamily.

 

"Tsss...your so crazy fish, just ask him out then" Kyuhyun said, "do you think it's that easy?? Just wait Cho Kyuhyun..when you finally meet the one who will make you feel what I feel, you would never be able to do it" Hae said but Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

 

Break ended... everyone went to their respective classes.

The class started everyone listened except for Kyuhyun, he didn't need all those lessons anyway since he was advanced but in the middle of the class, the professor stopped blabbering and pulled someone inside.

 

"Class we have a new student" Mr.Shin said.

Kyuhyun decided not to look up, not interested whoever that was...

he just heard the introduction.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ Sungmin imnida"

'Such a soft voice' he thought.

"Sit next to Cho Kyuhyun" he heard.

 

After seconds he felt that Sungmin sat beside him but still he didn't look up.

He saw Sungmin's hand offered to him and now looked up

but instead of being irritated, he froze...

 

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU AN ANGEL?" he suddenly blurted out.

Everyone in the room looked at him with amused faces, he faked a cough then everyone went back to look in front.

He saw Sungmin smiled at him with blush on his face.

"I ain't an angel...I'm your seatmate Sungmin" Sungmin said making Kyuhyun turn beet red from embarassment.

 

"I'm Kyuhyun~" he said as he held Sungmin's hand.

Then he suddenly let go, it was as if electricity were felt as they touched.

'Oh Boy~ I hope I can survive this year beside this Angel'.

 

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER SUCCESS!!!!

COMMENT! UPVOTE!