INTERROGATION

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

Sungmin’s POV

 

I pouted as Appa and Kyu sat face to face in the living room, Umma was smiling at me teasingly. I faced my umma and pouted more “why did you guys came early anyway?” I said with my annoyed voice.

 

Umma pinched my cheeks, “it’s almost Henry’s birthday you know…so we decided to take a break early, we wanted to spent the whole week with the two of you…tss but I guess will add one more huh?” she smiled.

 

Could I just bang my head in the wall?

 

“So are you Sungmin’s boyfriend?” Appa asked Kyu, what is this an FBI Interrogation room? What’s with the close lights and a lampshade only opened…when did we even start saving electricity???

 

“No, sir…” Kyu answered calmly.

 

“Then what is with this picture?” Appa showed him the picture Henry took earlier.

 

“I told you Appa, it was an accident!” I whined.

 

“Epp…you’re not the suspect Sungminnie so shut it…” Appa said.

 

This is what I get for having author parents, tss…. I thought they only wrote inspirational and happy ones, are they trying to write action too?

 

“Umma~ can you stop appa…Kyu is not a suspect..” I whined to umma, “Omo~ I guess you’re a willing victim then?” Umma said and Appa heard it.

 

“Mwo??” Appa looked at me with a shock face, “I didn’t say anything like that…” I facepalm, Kyu might think my parents are weirdos.

 

“It wasn’t an accident sir… I wanted to kiss him” Kyu said and I blushed.

 

Umma nudge me, teasingly again.

 

“I like your son sir… he’s very cute, charming and smart” Kyu said and I think I already turned into a tomato, good thing the lights wasn’t that bright.

 

“I see~ then your free…” Appa said and umma turned the lights on, finally…

 

“So you like Sungminnie~ have you court him already” Appa said now in a much normal tone voice.

 

“Not yet but I will sir~” Kyu said as he smirked at me, I avoided to look in his eyes, I might melt.

 

“Kyuhyun, my family and I will have a picnic tomorrow, it’s Henry’s birthday… do you want to come with us?? I heard you needed to know more about each other for your project” Appa said to Kyuhyun.

 

“I can come Sir?” Kyu asked confused.

 

“Of course…and quit calling me sir, call me appa since I think you and Sungminnie here will be..in the future” Appa teased me.

 

“APPAAA~” I pouted.

 

“Okay Appa…I will come” Kyu said smiling the way I have never seen before, after having fun with my family, we already decided to sleep.

 

“Kyu you can sleep in here the guestroom, here borrow my clothes” I said as I handed it to him but instead of just getting it, he pulled me inside, pushed me in the corner and leaned in to me.

 

“I like you” he whispered in my ear.

 

“I---“ but before I could make a sentence, I was stopped when he kissed me gently in the lips and after a few seconds we pulled away.

 

“Could you sleep with me?” Kyu asked, he looked lonely so I nodded and lied beside him, we were facing each other.

 

“Could we cuddle?” he asked, I blushed but nodded to his request.

 

I don’t know why…But I find the Cho Kyuhyun I met today is cute.

 

A/N: Hahaahah~

A very funny chapter for me…

LOLS >….<

I missed Teuk suddenly~