WHAT A LUCK

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

Oh God..tell me why I still ain’t in heaven?? I did told you that once I get a kiss from Cho Kyuhyun, you could take me away so you can save me from embarrassment..?? Why oh why??

 

And out of all people why does it have to be Henry to see us… that teasing kid making me all red right now.

 

Were eating dinner but then Henry telling Kyu so many random stories of mine…embarrassing ones, gosh /facepalm/

Can someone give me a hole so that I can hide…

 

Kyuhyun kept laughing at henry that he barely touch his food.

“Hey brat, can’t you just make kyuhyun eat his dinner first…it’s already getting cold and he hasn’t ate properly” I said to Henry.

 

“Somebody is concern~~” he whispered to me making me blush, I pinched his cheek again “ow ow ow” “that hurts!!!” he whined, “now start eating!” I demanded as I went to the kitchen.

 

I sighed. I washed the dishes that was left earlier by the brat henry but in the middle of my washing of dishes somebody was in my back, his face was beside mine and from our position it looks like he’s hugging me.

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! >//////////<

 

Calm down Lee Sungmin…he just want to wash his hands.

 

When he was done washing his hands, I was expecting him to leave but then he stayed so I looked at him but wrong decision because he was about to peck my cheeks but since I turned his lips landed on mine again!!!

 

Then something flashed…

Kyuhyun pulled away and we saw Henry holding a Polaroid.

“Oh Hyung so naughty wanted to be kissed in the lips…” he said

 

“I’ll show this to appa and umma!!” he added and I chased him.

But then before I can even reach him, our parents arrived and he rushed to appa and gave it.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” I swear my luck is sooo running out!

They’re not supposed to be home by now! Why….

 

“What does this mean Lee Sungmin??” Appa said as he showed me the pic of me and kyu kissed.

 

“IT WAS AN ACCIDENT APPA!!” I said but he just raised his eyebrow, OH Gosh! He isn’t believing me…  @.@

 

Kyuhyun went out of the kitchen, oh great just in time Cho Kyuhyun… I was planning to hide you in the restroom and now you went out.

 

I saw appa smirked. Oh no…what a long night this will be…

 

A/N: Sooo….

I edited a chapter

Because it was supposed to be Min’s house where they’re going to do the project but yeah I epic failed

So I fixed it…

 

@95anichan: kyyaaaa!! You’re my fav author and you read my fanfics I feel so honoured…Gosh~

 

@DannyJ: I Know!! Hahah!! Here it is~