PROJECT IS FINISHED

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

 

Author's POV

 

And just like that...Everything went smoothly, Kyuhyun and Sungmin finally finished their project, laughing at their insane funny memories in that one piece of scrapbook but of course less the very very intimate times though.

 

The funny thing though~ everyone who was partnered in the class ended up being together. Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Yunho and Jaejoong, Donghae and Hyukjae and even Jessica and Kris who looked like they hated each other so much. It was the most memorable project of all and it was also the most sincere project of all.

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"Okay class your now dismissed" I said and finally the last class for the semester ended, unlike before they are all seperated or would go in groups while going out, now it seems they are in pairs together with the one they did their project with.

 

I went to the school president's room to give all the grades of my students, when I entered I was welcomed by a warm hug. "Kangin~ are you okay?" I asked, yes...the president of the school is actually my boyfriend, I know it's wrong but hey...we do personal and work seperated, that's how professional we are.

 

"So how did it go? the project?" He asked, "I did it...and it was successful!" I said.

All this time...the s (Donghae and Hyukjae), denials (yunho and Jaejoong), one sided crush (Jessica and Kris) and the ones having a hard time to confess (Kyuhyun and Sungmin), finally solved by that one project.

 

That project that helped them get their half...or loved one.

Is also the project that Kangin and I made us together for already 5 years.

 

"Should we make a project Teukie?" Kangin asked, I looked at him with confused face. "Because I'm having a hard time knowing how to propose to you" He said, A big smile plastered in my face.

"Shall we??"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Yah yah! Aish~ Yunho can you keep your mouth shut the food is practically splashing on us, you bastard!" I shouted since he kept blabbing about their date last night, while Jaejoong just keeping quiet not minding his noisy boyfriend.

 

"Shut up Kyuhyun!" He shouted back and there we go in our daily quarrel.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Seriously these two when will they grow up?" I said to Jaejoong, "I know right~ they act like 10 years old..." he said and we just made our own topic, making Hyukjae join us since our couples are so busy fighting.

 

Author's POV

 

And That's how days went...

And it's because of that one memorable project.

 

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT SUPPORTED ME...

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FINISH THIS~

AND BESIDES ONLY ONE COMMENTED IN MY LAST UPDATED...

 

SO THANK YOU FOR ALL READERS, SILENT OR COMMENTERS~

SARANGHAE~