AMAZING~

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

 

Yunho's POV

 

"Aish~ you bastards!" I kicked some bullies , they were trying to be all tough on me and yet they're so in weak! I wiped my hands in my pants and looked back at the weaklings, they seemed scared, I smirked "next time pick someone you guys can bully, okay? Someone who won't be able to fight back" I said then left them alone.

 

I went to our table...well what's this? those two have weird smiles on their faces.. "So...should i guess that something happened really good to have you guys have goofy smiles on your faces" I said and slumped myself in the comfy chair.

 

"Definitely~" Heechul said, "That guy Hankyung in our class is super duper HOT!!! OMG!! and the best part is...he likes me! he said he likes my eccentric beauty and unique personality..oh gosh I'm in freakin heaven yunho!" Heechul said dreamily.

 

"And you fishy?" "Well~ Hyukkie from now on in my assistant...although it is paid but I'm gonna make my move once it starts, finally the chance to get to know him~" Hae smiled at me, squishing his face in my arm, aish~ this childish kid..if he wasn't my favorite dongsaeng, I would have punched him in the face. I chuckled as I shook my head.

 

"And you?? wait...I never thought you liked someone? it's been a long time since I heard you liked someone..the last one was nerdy pinky sungmin" I said to Kyuhyun, "Hyunggg~~ it's still sungmin..I just got to know the other day but he definitely isn't nerdy anymore...he hot, handsome and pinky sungmin now~" he said.

 

"Wow~ what a change of words, maybe he can belong to our group then..." I said,  he nodded, telling me Sungmin just talked with the teacher but will come to our table to discuss something with Kyuhyun. "how about you Yunho? any progress with Jaejoongie?" Heechul asked curiously.

 

"O-Of course..." I said, "tss..obviously a lie" Kyuhyun muttered and I smack his head making him whine. Aish~ how would I have a progress with a goddess, whose obviously liked by everyone...whose gentle and all...he would never talk to a tough guy like me.

 

"hmm~ it looks like the bullies found a playmate...doesn't that look like Jaejoong?" Hae said, my eyes widen in shock, quickly looked at the direction he was looking, It definitely was!!!! The @#$%^&*()_ why of all people to pick why the freakin goddesss...now they will totally feel the pain of my anger.

 

"What do you guys want with me?" I heard Jaejoong asked them, "of course...what do you think is our hobby?" the freak looking person said, I showed myself "you guys are completely idiots eyy...I did say pick someone your own size but not someone like a goddess, don't you guys dare touch him.." I said.

 

Jaejoong looked at me, he smiled. OMG! Nooooo~ I might get distracted! "Tss~ get out of here..we found a new playmate so stop disturbing!" the other one said and tried to punch Jaejoong but to my shock, Jaejoong catched his fist and twisted the guys arm to the back.

 

Then all of them, started attacking...well I was shock...he can fight like damn! and in just minutes, the guys dropped and none of them are concious, my eyes widen... "So~ haven't you thought that a goddess could fight too?" he told me, "I..umm..." speechless me.

 

"Well~ Yunho, you should not judge a book by it's cover...remember that~" he said as he poked me in the nose...

Damn...I'm really ing in love with that guy.

 

A/N: I'm a bad author~~~

hurr...

it's been so long since the last update!

Sorry...I just had no inspiration for any of my chaptered fics...

but here...hope you guys love it