FAMILIES

I CANNOT....MY FEELS FOR SUNGMIN >.

Sungmin’s POV

 

 

“H-Huh?? W-what do you mean you still like me??” I asked, he went near me and pinched my cheeks, “I’m just teasing you bunny~” he said making me pout, ‘aww~ I thought it was really…pabo kyu making my hopes up’.

 

“Now let’s start our project…maybe we should start with our family stuff before the real personal ones” I said as I slumped in the sofa and he sat beside me.

 

“Well…shouldn’t you be the one who start because you’re the one who suggested that” Kyu said then I nodded.

 

“Okay~ name is Lee Sungmin, I have a younger brother named Henry… My parents are Lee Sora and Park Jung Su, they’re the very nicest and kindest parents that I have, they’re both working as writers” I said.

 

“Ohh nice…what do they write?” Kyu asked curiously.

 

“Well~ they write novels..if you know the story ‘A kid at heart’ well… yeah~ they wrote that story for me” I blushed.

 

“Ohh.. I have read that one but It’s by Leeteuk?” he said confused.

 

“Oh I forgot…my parents use different name as an author, well…yes since they’re very secretive people and not that kind who wants to boast about their stories…so now your turn” I said.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

“Well…my parents…” I didn’t know how to start, I really never have bonded with my parents before.

 

“My parents are Cho Yonghwa and Seohyun, both of them owns a entertainment company…they’re both workaholic and barely comes home..to be honest, I never had a chance to bond with them” I said.

 

I looked at Sungmin and he had teary eyes “hey~ why are you crying?” I asked him as I wiped the forming tears in the side of his eyes, “It’s because it is sad, you never bonded with your parents” he said.

 

“Well… and because of that I always busied myself studying and I think it became an advantage for me because if they weren’t workaholic I might be in a gang or something” I laughed.

 

“I guess…it isn’t so bad…” he said as he chuckled, “want some juice? I’ll make some…” he said but as he stood up, he didn’t notice the ball that was beside his feet and tripped.

 

But before falling in the ground, I tried to catch him but then when he landed on me…

 

His lips landed on mine…

 

We were both stunned and froze in place when suddenly..

 

“OH MY GOD~ MY INNOCENT EYES!!!!”

 

We looked in our side and I saw a kid with very white skin with a bit curly hair.

 

“Henry??” Sungmin said as he stood up, ‘oh it’s his brother’.

 

“No, Henry this isn’t what you think…” Sungmin tried to explain, “why are you so guilty Sungmin hyung if it really wasn’t nothing? Why are you so red?” Henry asked.

 

I chuckled seeing Min so frustrated to explain, “Kyuuu help me…” he said as he turned to me, “Hey kid… your hyung tripped and accidentally landed on me” I said straight forward.

 

“Okay~” he said.

 

“WHAT!?!?!?! Yah!!! You made me explain so many times and when he explains it’s okay????? Ugh..you brat..” Sungmin said as he pinched Henry’s cheeks.

 

I laughed at the scene, it looked fun having a brother… “My name’s Kyuhyun~” I introduced myself, “Henry~ oh..and don’t be bothered by my accent, it’s just I grew longer in Canada more than here soo..heheh” he explained.

 

“It’s alright” I said.

 

“Care to have dinner with us” Henry asked,

 

“Sure I would love to” I said and finally he went to the kitchen leaving Sungmin and me alone.

 

A/N: Sorry for the very late update

Comments are appreciated