Eight

You Deserve Better

He really wasn’t sure what he did wrong to make Yoochun go and hide in his room. He was just doing what the other wanted him to do. Sure he bit him but…it was just too weird! Then he heard Yoochun talking on his cell phone to Yunho and Junsu knew he really must have screwed up.

So, moping on the couch, Junsu stared at his fingers. They were really fascinating. He missed his paws but these fingers were able to do so much more. Suddenly there was a ringing noise from the house phone nearby and Junsu instantly reached at the phone to shut it up. Without realizing he’d answered the phone, Junsu set the receiver down on the couch and rolled over, staring at his hands more and looking towards the bedroom door where Yoochun was still talking.

‘Hello?’ a voice came from the phone receiver, causing Junsu to jump and stare at it. It was talking?! Picking it up, Junsu flipped it over in his hands a little before holding it up to his ear to hear what the person was saying. “H-Hello?” Junsu asked, speaking into the wrong end of the phone. When he heard the voice coming from that end, Junsu then flipped it around to listen to it properly. “Is Yunho there?” The voice asked, causing Junsu to shake his head.

No.” Junsu replied, looking around and then looking at the phone. “Well…can you tell him I called?” The voice asked, causing Junsu to frown. “Who is this?” He asked, playing some with the cord of the phone and letting the phone suspend in the air above his head. “Changmin” The person replied, causing Junsu to drop the phone with a hiss. That name. This is the person who was caught with Yunho?! A growling noise came from Junsu as he was unable to control himself. He’d rolled over onto his knees and held the phone, growling a little.

H-Hello?” the voice asked, obviously confused by the growling on the other side of the phone. “Don’t you dare call here again. Yunho isn’t yours. He belongs to master. If I see you around I will gouge your eyes out…” Junsu then didn’t know what to do with the phone so he left it on the couch and walked away. It was weird reacting like that. Normally he was a very playful and sweet person. When he was angry though, he couldn’t control himself. Especially when it came to this person…or really anyone Yunho mated with other than Yoochun!

As he was walking away from the phone, Junsu saw Yoochun coming out of the bedroom and they both froze in place. “Who were you just talking to?” Yoochun asked, causing Junsu to point towards the phone. “That man from before. Changmin. He’s in that…” Junsu said, looking towards the phone now.

Yoochun then hurried towards the phone and picked it up, only for his face to fall a little when he realized Changmin hung up already. “Yah…if he calls again…let me talk to him. Okay?” Yoochun asked, hanging up the phone. Junsu nodded, staring at the phone intently for a second before looking towards Yoochun.

I’m sorry I bit you, Master.” Junsu said with a pout on his lips as he felt a slight watering in his eyes. He really did feel sorry for what he did and he hoped the other would forgive him. Yoochun looked back at him with a sigh and shook his head. “No…it’s okay. It was my fault.” Yoochun said, going to him and wrapping his arms around Junsu to hug him. Nuzzling his head instinctively against the other’s neck, Junsu took in his scent then his neck without thinking about it. Yoochun then stiffened and pulled Junsu away from him some to look at him.

Did I do something wrong?” Junsu asked, biting his lower lip. Yoochun shook his head with a sigh and pat Junsu’s head. “No. It was me again.” Yoochun said, causing Junsu to his head to the side some, confused by his words. Why did Yoochun say he’d done something wrong? He couldn’t make sense of what Yoochun could ever do wrong. Yoochun then laughed, obviously entertained by the expression on Junsu’s face. “Don’t worry about it Junsu-ah. Here…are you hungry?” He then grabbed Junsu’s hand and led him to the kitchen.

Of course Junsu was hungry. He could always eat no matter what. He just wasn’t as pushy about it as JaeJoong could be at times. So, following Yoochun happily, Junsu helped him to make food for the both of them. It was nice helping instead of just sitting back and watching. Of course Yoochun didn’t trust him with cutting or working with fire, but he’d go and get what Yoochun asked or added things to where Yoochun asked him to.

Before long, the food was finished and Junsu and Yoochun were sitting at the table eating. Using chopsticks were difficult at this point, but it wasn’t hard to use a fork and spoon. Midway through their meal, the front door opened and Yunho and JaeJoong came into the apartment in a whirl. JaeJoong was excited as he ran in with the bags of clothes and then plopped them on the couch before coming and finding Junsu.

I bought you something! Come look!” Jaejoong said, grabbing Junsu’s hand and dragging him away from his food. “You mean I bought him something?” Yunho asked with a laugh and went over to Yoochun to kiss him affectionately. Junsu allowed JaeJoong to drag him away, knowing the two probably needed some alone time together. As much as it pained Junsu to see Yunho and Yoochun together, at least Yoochun was happy when Yunho was affectionate. It was when Yunho did wrong that Junsu really hated that other male.