four

You Deserve Better

He didn’t plan for this. He hadn’t intended to reveal their secret. Junsu really wasn’t sure how it happened either to be honest. One minute he was rushing across the apartment, his feet barely making contact with the ground as he pattered quickly to the scene. He then saw Yunho and Yoochun were fighting in the bedroom and he couldn’t hold back anymore. Quickly going to scratch and bite at YunHo’s leg, Junsu tasted blood from where teeth punctured skin and then he felt himself flying through the air and hit into something.

The pain wasn’t anything though. The last thing Junsu remembered as a cat was how useless he was as a cat. He couldn’t protect his human. He couldn’t do anything but get tossed across the room. The next thing he knew, he was in a human form and quickly threw Yunho away from Yoochun and was crouching over Yoochun. All he wanted to do was to protect his master. Was that really all that bad?

Yunho was so shocked he froze, obviously unable to comprehend what just happened. Seconds later, Junsu could hear as Jaejoong entered the room. Turning towards his fellow shifter, Junsu saw he took on a human form as well. Next to JaeJoong was the human that had started this fight. The one that had been having with Yunho. The one that cheating bastard had chosen to bed instead of making love to his devoted Yoochun.

Get out.” Junsu practically growled to the unwanted male in the room. Everyone turned to where he was looking and for a second JaeJoong must have thought he was talking to him because the beautiful cat-like male stepped out of the room to hide behind the doorway. Junsu looked back towards the tall model though, shooting daggers at him.

What…the hell…” The male asked, only to step towards his clothes and quickly grab them and escape from the room. Yunho then quickly followed the male, calling out to him. “Changmin-ah! Don’t…” A feral hiss then came from Junsu as Yunho started towards the door, causing JaeJoong to move in the way and stop Yunho from chasing after the other male.

his lips, Junsu then turned towards Yoochun who was staring up at him, shocked and probably a little scared as well. “Wh-who are you?” Yoochun asked, probably wondering why one of his boyfriends’ bedmates were protecting him from Yunho. “Junsu-imnida.” Junsu responded, moving to crawl off of him and sit on his haunches like he would if he were a cat. He wasn’t used to this human body. At least he could talk. That was only because he’d watched the humans for so long. Now that he had the vocal abilities he could talk just as well as any of the other humans here.

Junsu?” Yoochun asked, leaning forward to inspect the shifter. “Wow…I…” Yoochun said, completely forgetting about the incident with Yunho and Changmin as he stared at the () human form of his cat in front of him. Junsu had no idea what was going on behind him between Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong, and honestly he didn’t care. His human was looking at him, talking to him, and now all his attention was the long haired beauty in front of him."You gotta be joking...right?" Yoochun asked, looking away for a second before turning those beautiful eyes back to Junsu. 

Don’t be afraid.” Junsu said, shifting a little as he his lips, still tasting the coppery taste of Yunho’s blood from when he’d bitten him earlier. “I don’t…understand.” Yoochun said, tired eyes darting from Junsu to the scene behind him and then back to Junsu again. “I’m your cat…only…not a cat.” Junsu said, moving closer to Yoochun, touching his face with his hand like he would with his paw as a cat. “I see that.” Yoochun said, swallowing and then moving to stand up. Junsu stayed on the ground though, not really used to standing on two legs. It was a surprise that JaeJoong was so good at it already, then again JaeJoong was the type of cat to constantly stand on his hind legs and reach for things while Junsu was more of a lap cat who enjoyed cuddling.

Yunho…” Yoochun said, causing Junsu’s excited eyes to suddenly turn cold as he turned his eyes towards Yunho who was at JaeJoong’s side. It seemed JaeJoong was explaining the same thing Junsu had been explaining. “Yunho…our cats aren’t cats…” Yoochun said, moving to grab the older male’s wrist and pull him back into the bedroom.

We’re shapeshifters.” JaeJoong said, entering the room boldly, without a care in the world that he was exposed. His human was exposed too, so it really didn’t matter. Junsu, on the other hand, felt way too exposed and uncomfortable there, probably because his own human was clothed. “Our souls belong to both the feline and the human worlds due to a curse many centuries ago.” JaeJoong explained, moving into the room and reaching into the dresser and pulling out some of Yoochun’s sweatpants and throwing them to Junsu who accepted them happily. It was obvious that the cats were still connected on a very deep level since JaeJoong had known exactly why he was still on the ground his arms in front of his crotch while his legs curled up some.

We were supposed to stay as cats…but…Junsu here couldn’t hold himself together.” JaeJoong said, obviously scolding Junsu. “My human was in trouble.” Junsu shot back at JaeJoong, pulling the sweatpants on and standing up on slightly unsteady legs. Junsu then cast a glare towards Yunho who had been hurting his human, holding back a growl that threatened to bubble up in his throat.

This is…way too much.” Yunho said, a small laugh to his voice as he shook his head. “We’re being punked, right? Is this a tv show? Are there...hidden…cameras?” Yunho asked, looking around the room and then moving to take Yoochun’s hand. Junsu growled again at that simple motion. Obviously Yunho had forgotten he was just in bed with another man and was fighting Yoochun. Apparently the shock had put the humans back together because Yoochun wasn’t even fighting.

Get dressed…” Junsu said, referring to both Yunho and JaeJoong who were still exposed. He then turned to go into the bathroom where he needed to wash the taste of Yunho out of his mouth.