three

You Deserve Better
The sounds of love making could be heard from the other room again, however this night it wasn't Yoochun in the bed with Yunho. The door was locked and the lights were off after the two men had come home stumbling all over the place. This wasn't the first time Yunho had brought home another human while Yoochun was gone, nor would it probably be the last. Both of the cats hated it when Yunho acted like this though. Junsu especially took it hard because his human had no idea what was going on behind his back. JaeJoong, on the other hand, didn't care what Yoochun thought about the situation. The only thing he was upset about in this situation was the fact that he wished HE was the one sharing the bed with Yunho. He was just a cat though. There really was no way Yunho would ever look at him as anything more than that.  
 
Or...was there?
 
Meowing loudly, JaeJoong went in search of his fellow feline. Junsu would probably be hiding out under the couch until Yoochun came home. Or, at least that's how it usually happened. Once JaeJoong got to the couch, the blue russian stuck his head under the edge and meowed again once he saw Junsu was curled up tight with his paws covering his ears. Meowing again, JaeJoong tried to get Junsu's attention, only to realize he was just going to ignore him.
 
Huffing a little, JaeJoong HATED being ignored. So, crawling up under the couch, the older male pounced on the younger and pinned him down. Junsu let out a startled meow and tried pushing JaeJoong away with that. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough space up under the couch for such maneuvers and JaeJoong was simply pushed up against the bottom of the couch and then landed back on Junsu when the tabby's legs relaxed some. JaeJoong then straddled Junsu, his tail swishing back and forth before then Junsu's cheek. The tabby simply looked up at him, causing Jaejoong to him again. Junsu then meowed at that and titled his head a little. JaeJoong then smiled as best a cat could smile and then started purring while continuing to Junsu. As time went along, Junsu started to relax the more JaeJoong him. JaeJoong could feel his muscles ease up and before long both cats were purring under the couch.
 
Reaching a paw forward, JaeJoong pulled Junsu's head closer to him and went from Junsu's cheek to his forehead and then going down to Junsu's neck. All cats groomed eachother when they were friendly like this. Of course the two playfully fought a lot, but really was just because Jaejoong was admittedly a bully and liked the attention of playing with Junsu. And of course Junsu was always quick to respond to the playfulness from the older male. Now, however, Jaejoong was more in an affectionate mood. Continuing to Junsu's neck, JaeJoong purred when Junsu responded by JaeJoong's head and twisting a little so that it was more comfortable for the both of them to lie under there, grooming eachother.
 
JaeJoong hadn't even noticed the front door open quietly though. Hadn't heard footsteps slowly cross the apartment towards the bedroom. It wasn't until he realized that Junsu was distracted that JaeJoong suddenly realized that someone came into the apartment. That someone was none other than Yoochun coming home early. Junsu's entire body tensed as Yoochun's feet took him to the bedroom where Yunho and the other were still very loudly making love. What happened next happened so fast, JaeJoong wasn't even really sure what was going on.
 
There was a series of shocked noises, some yelling, items then started to crash in the bedroom. Before JaeJoong could even look to see how Junsu was reacting, the tabby had escaped from under the couch and was darting across the room. It was then that JaeJoong was able to hear that they were actually fighting, probably hurting eachother. JaeJoong was then quick to follow, hoping and praying that Junsu wouldn't get hurt in the mix of everything. There was then a loud yowl coming from Junsu, causing JaeJoong to quicken his pace and stare wide eyed at the scene ahead of him. Now, not only were there two men in the room, but three. It seems Junsu had taken on his human form to protect Yoochun from getting hurt seeing as he was huddled over Yoochun who was laying on the ground. The strange man Yunho had been with was standing somewhere near the door watching in shock while YunHo stood over Junsu and Yoochun, even more in shock not knowing what to do.
 
Feeling his own fur start to prick at the scene in front of him, JaeJoong didn't even realize that he was quickly shifting from his cat form to his human form. With Junsu giving away their cover, JaeJoong could no longer hold onto his own fur. Within seconds, JaeJoong was standing next to YunHo's bed mate. A room full of males really would be a sight to see indeed.