Seven

You Deserve Better

What about this one?” JaeJoong asked, grabbing a small sized shirt and holding it up to his slender body. Yunho had decided to take him shopping for clothes since he couldn’t wear his pajamas all the time. They had different body frames so it made sense. “I don’t think it’ll fit you…” Yunho said in response, taking the shirt and putting it back before reaching for another size in the same style.

Do you like this style?” Yunho asked, holding the shirt up and receiving a shrug from JaeJoong. “You have this shirt…” JaeJoong said, pointing to it and then walking away. That’s why he liked the shirt, because he’d seen Yunho wear it before. Yunho seemed shocked that he knew that, though JaeJoong wasn’t surprised that Yunho was surprised. It’s not like Yunho knew JaeJoong had human thoughts or memories before so it’s not like he’d think JaeJoong could remember that sort of thing.

I really like this one Yunnie…” JaeJoong said, giving Yunho a pet name out of the blue. He then held up a black button up shirt and held it up to himself. This time he actually managed to grab the correct size, though it was merely out of luck. Yunho came over to him and took the shirt to check the size and JaeJoong started to walk away, looking for more clothes he liked.

Hey…aren’t you going to carry these?” Yunho asked, holding the clothes out to JaeJoong. Eyes wide, Jaejoong looked towards Yunho, surprised that he was asking that. “No…” He answered simply and then smiled, moving in then to kiss Yunho’s kiss and frolicked away, finding another shirt he liked. Yunho simply rolled his eyes at that and followed, still carrying the clothes like a good boy.   

After wandering around the clothing store, JaeJoong managed to get a good pile of clothes for himself and even picked out something for Junsu as a present. Of course he wasn’t the one paying for it all, that’s what Yunho was there for. As they were walking towards the cash register, Yunho slowed down and pulled his vibrating phone out of his pocket. JaeJoong slowed down to walk at his side, curious about who was calling.

Yoochunnie…” Yunho answered the phone with a smile on his lips. JaeJoong pouted. He didn’t like that he gave that stupid human such special treatment. It’s not like Yunho respected their relationship, right? He was cheating on him with that guy from before as well as several women showing up. Pressing his chin to Yunho’s shoulder, Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho’s waist and listened to the conversation.

Yunho…I…I did something bad.” Yoochun said, causing a devious grin on JaeJoong’s lips. Yunho’s pace slowed as he asked “What happened? What did you do?” JaeJoong could tell Yunho was worried about what the other had done. JaeJoong wasn’t worried, but rather extremely curious.

I kissed him Yunnie…I kissed Junsu” Yoochun said on the other side, causing JaeJoong to pull away quickly in surprise. That was rather unexpected. “I know Chunnie. I’ve seen you kiss him a lot. Why are you worrying about that now?” Yunho replied before then turning to look towards JaeJoong. They kissed as feline and human before, but never while Jaejoong was in human form. Jaejoong figured Yunho was thinking there’s nothing wrong with having kissed them as cats and that Yoochun was overreacting about past things since they were now proven to be a little more human than they thought.

What do you mean you kissed him again?” Yunho asked, frowning at the ground now. Jaejoong’s facial expression perked up some hearing Yunho’s frustrated words. Did that mean Yoochun kissed Junsu while he was in his human form? Ooohhh this was getting interesting. Moving close again, JaeJoong wrapped his arms around Yunho, only for him to push him away. He hadn’t pushed hard so it didn’t really hurt, but JaeJoong hated being pushed away and therefore he went back close and clung closer, this time digging his nails into Yunho’s abdomen. This caused him to bend some in reaction to his ribs being violated by his fingers, causing JaeJoong to chuckle.

Aish JaeJoong is being needy…we can talk about this later…” Yunho said, casting a glare at Jaejoong who simply smiled in reaction. “Okay…I love you too…” Yunho said into the phone and then hung up, threatening to then throw his phone at JaeJoong. “Heyyyy I just wanted to hear what was going on!” JaeJoong said, putting his hands in the air and then frolicking back close to Yunho again and draping his arms over the other’s shoulders.

So Chunnie kissed Subaby?” JaeJoong asked with a teasing tone in his voice. Yunho obviously wasn’t having as much fun with this as he then pulled away and started walking towards the cash register. “Let’s go…No more talking.” Yunho said, looking at the hangers of clothes he was holding onto and then rolled his eyes. JaeJoong was way too entertained and followed with a bounce in his step.

Watching Yunho closely as he waited for the person ahead of them to pay for their clothes, JaeJoong leaned in close to Yunho from behind and kissed the back of his neck. Yunho quickly turned around; swatting JaeJoong away though the shifter simply laughed and took the swat. “What? Yoochun does it…you can too. It wouldn’t be the first time you kissed someone other than him.” Jaejoong said, clinging to Yunho as they finally were able to step forward to pay for the clothes.

This is different…cut it out” Yunho said before then putting the clothes on the counter and the two watched as the cashier gave them a funny look and then quickly scanned the tags and then bagged the items. JaeJoong didn’t pull away from Yunho, he saw no point. Once the bags were filled and Yunho paid for them, Jaejoong quickly grabbed the bags.

Let’s get some bubble tea!” JaeJoong said excited, wanting the delicious food for the first time as a human. He’d managed to steal some tastes from Yunho while he was a cat but things were definitely different now. It was going to be delicious