One

You Deserve Better

Curled up with his chin on his paws, Jaejoong's ears flicked in annoyance at the noises that had penetrated into his cat nap, waking him up from a delightful dream consisting of various types of fish. Gasps. Moans. Skin slapping together. Great...the humans were mating again. A grumpy meow came from JaeJoong as he stretched his legs and then stood up to find the other feline of the house. At times like this JaeJoong preferred to distract himself with the company of his part time rival, part time companion.

"Meeerow" JaeJoong called out, receiving a response from the striped tabby cat up on the couch in the living room. Another meow from Jaejoong and he jumped up on the couch and pawed at Junsu's face. A frustrated meow then came from Junsu as he used his back legs to keep the Russian Blue away from his face. Those long legs didn't stop the grumpy JaeJoong from trying though and before long the two were tumbling around on the couch, making quite a bit of noise.

YAH! Shut uuuup!” A husky voice came from the bedroom, followed by a pillow barely missing the roughhousing cats. Glaring back at the door that was empty now, JaeJoong let out a loud meow in defiance before then going over sniff the pillow. It smelled like him. The one that had yelled out at them. Purring slightly, JaeJoong pressed his face against the pillow, pretending it was that human petting him instead.

Not paying attention to his play partner, JaeJoong was startled when he suddenly felt a weight on him. Letting out a startled meow, JaeJoong instantly kicked the other off of him and scuttled away, quickly chased by the tabby. Okay, maybe he shouldn’t have started something he couldn’t finish, but now that he’d seen the humans were done he wanted to cuddle with his human.

Yes, YunHo was HIS. Not the other way around. JaeJoong didn’t have to feed the human, didn’t have to entertain him and definitely didn’t have to pick up his poop. YunHo was JaeJoong’s slave and that’s just how he liked it. It was the same for Junsu and Yoochun. Junsu OWNED that long haired human, something that made JaeJoong’s fur stand on end. What did they even like about that human? Both Junsu and Yunho were fascinated with the human, but to JaeJoong he was just a greasy human who made too much noise when YunHo and he were mating. Granted, he didn’t make as much noise as the females that YunHo brought home, but that was beside the point. Females were supposed to make noise. It was a given. Females ALWAYS made noise. Even when they didn’t have anything to make noise about they’d make it.

Meowing to announce his presence in the room, JaeJoong looked over his shoulder to see Junsu at the end of the hall, wiggling in a playful way. JaeJoong didn’t want to play anymore so quickly running into the room, loud pattering noises followed both cats as they went under the bed. A pained mewl came from JaeJoong seconds later as Junsu’s claws found a particularly sensitive area on his face and JaeJoong kicked the other cat quickly and then jumped up on the bed where the humans lie.

Yah! Get out of here.” The greasy human complained as JaeJoong ran over him, claws still out from the small tousle. Ignoring YooChun, JaeJoong instantly hid behind YunHo who hadn’t quite laid back down yet, partially covered by the blankets. Junsu was quick to follow JaeJoong up on the bed however the greasy human was good for one thing, and that was stopping the tabby from attacking him. Sure, typically JaeJoong would start things and antagonize the younger feline until he’d revert to this behavior, however in the end it was always Junsu that got in trouble.

They’re just playing Chunny.” Yunho said, pulling JaeJoong from behind him. JaeJoong, however, didn’t want to be man handled at that moment. So, clinging to the pillow behind him, JaeJoong let out a pitiful meow telling the other he was tired and hurt. Yunho didn’t care much though and pulled JaeJoong’s claws from the pillow and pulled JaeJoong to his face to snuggle. Becoming weak in the knees, JaeJoong could feel his heart beat hard against his chest and instantly he started purring, rubbing his face back against his human’s.

While YunHo’s strong hands smoothed across his fur, JaeJoong’s purring only became louder and he soon started to move his body against his hand, head butting the other’s chest every now and then to receive more love. Elsewhere on the bed, YooChun and Junsu were partaking in similar acts, however JaeJoong knew that no one could pet anywhere as well as his human could. YooChun probably agreed as well figuring he was constantly trying to steal YunHo’s attention away from JaeJoong.

Not much later, YunHo stopped the petting (far too soon for JaeJoong’s taste) and moved to stand up. “Are you hungry boy?” Yunho asked, pulling some pants on to cover his slightly furry bottom half, leaving his furless top half bare. JaeJoong didn’t understand how humans managed to stay warm without any fur. Sure, those coverings helped, but wouldn’t it be better if they were covered in fur like cats? And why didn’t he just take a cat form like JaeJoong did? Born a cat, JaeJoong didn’t always APPEAR like a cat. He was different from most humans and cats, however he didn’t know that. All he knew was sometimes, when he really wanted to, JaeJoong was able to turn into a human. It was cold as a human though and it’d been far too long since he wanted to be human badly enough to turn into one. Not since his past life.

You see, it’s true that they say cat have 9 lives. Well, shape shifting cats anyways. JaeJoong had already used up seven of his lives, Junsu only used three. Cats don’t really talk, however it was just something they knew about eachother. A certain feeling or a smell about them so to speak. This was also the reason that JunSu was so young in JaeJoong’s eyes and considerably more playful and unable to control himself. He hadn’t lived as many times as JaeJoong had. Nor died. Nor lost humans as often either. He was still young and didn’t know the pain of loving and losing so often.

Lets go JaeJoong-ah” YunHo said picking JaeJoong up and holding him against chest. Purring, JaeJoong’s tail whipped back and forth as he looked up lovingly at his humans. The other two were soon to follow as they all went out to the kitchen where his human would pour both felines some delicious food that would probably put them to sleep happily. 

 

---------