Six

You Deserve Better

JaeJoong and YunHo were out of the house, leaving Yoochun and Junsu home alone. The tv was on while Junsu lay across the couch, his head nestled in Yoochun’s lap while the human pet his hair. It felt good having Yoochun idly pet his hair, even if it was no longer his entire body being pet. He hadn’t even asked Yoochun to do this, nope, the human instinctively started petting all on his own. If Junsu were still a cat he’d be purring up a storm with his tail flicking this way and that. As it were though, he had a human body now and instead he simply flexed his toes and squirmed his legs a little in reaction to the good feeling of being pet.

Master…” Junsu asked, turning his eyes up towards YooChun who slowly moved his eyes away from the tv to look down at Junsu. “Mmm?” Yoochun asked, still obviously a little suspicious of being called master like that. He hadn’t told Junsu not to call him that, however, so the shifter insisted on continuing it. He wouldn’t dare call Yoochun by his name. Definitely not. “I’m bored. Will you play with me?” Junsu asked rolling some again and exposing his stomach and chest, a playful smile appearing on his lips.

I…can’t anymore.” Yoochun said, his cheeks turning a little red at his words. Pouting some, Junsu moved to sit up, his hands balled into fists as he put them both on YooChun’s lap while his legs curled up under him some. “Why not?” Junsu asked, leaning in a little, wanting to brush his cheeks against Yoochun’s face. “Because you’re too big now!” Yoochun protested, pushing Junsu away some. “Awwww but I wanna playyyyy” Junsu cooed, pressing against Yoochun now, knocking him over on the couch with his strength.

We can’t. We have to play like people now” Yoochun said, laying down now on the couch. Junsu crawled ontop of Yoochun making sure his super long limbs now wouldn’t hurt his master. Of course as a cat he didn’t care where he put his paws because he was as light as a feather (or so he thought) and of course he couldn’t hurt his master. Now, however, he felt huge in comparison to his master. So, putting one knee between Yoochun’s legs and the other between Yoochun’s thigh and the back of the couch, Junsu then laid down on Yoochun and folded his elbows against his chest.

I don’t know how to play like people though.” Junsu said before Yoochun’s handsome face. “W-wow…” Yoochun gasped, trying to sit up and failing. “Wow what?” Junsu asked, eyes wide as he watched Yoochun struggle some before plopping back down. “Your tongue…” YooChun said before then moving a hand up to wipe his cheek.

What about my tongue?” Junsu asked, looking down while sticking his tongue out, eyes crossed some. He wasn’t sure what Yoochun meant, however the male then reached a hand up to his mouth and pried his mouth open some more so he could reach two fingers to grab Junsu’s tongue and pull it some. “Waf awe yew doig?!” Junsu asked; his words muffled some by his inability to control his own tongue. Yoochun then let go of Junsu’s tongue and then wrapped his arms around Junsu’s body.

me again Su-ah” Yoochun said, a playful glint in his eyes. Junsu wrinkled his nose at this and shook his head. “I don’t wanna.” He wasn’t sure why, but Yoochun’s sudden interest in his tongue made him feel awkward. A pout then followed and Yoochun moved to pet the top of Junsu’s head and then down on his forehead in just the way Junsu liked it. “Pretty please? For me?” Yoochun asked, causing Junsu to soften some and then nod. “Okay…but just because you said please.” Junsu knew a thing or two now that he was beginning to be more comfortable in this form, and one thing he definitely knew was manners were key.

So, sticking his tongue out hesitantly, Junsu smoothed it across Yoochun’s cheek. His human tasted good though. Clean, yet still salty like he’d rolled around in a bag of potato chips. Eyelids heavy now, Junsu started to him more. His tongue was different now that he was a human, though not too different. Junsu still had some cat-like traits embedded into his body and his tongue was one thing he’d somehow managed to keep similarly. No, it wasn’t as rough as a cat’s, however it was as soft and slimy as a human’s. It had characteristics of both and while it tugged it also smoothed.

Getting into the grooming, Junsu up the side of Yoochun’s face and up to his forehead. Yoochun then shook his head some and pushed Junsu down a little. Junsu complied and along Yoochun’s jawline up to his chin and then down his neck. Each swipe of his tongue moved up, yet his head moved further south after each . Eventually Junsu ran into cloth and he mewled some in frustration. Yoochun then reached a hand down to Junsu’s chin and moved him up before then pressing his lips to Junsu’s.

Frozen in place, Junsu looked at Yoochun. The human must have forgotten who he was kissing. Junsu was just a cat. He wasn’t a human that Yoochun could just kiss whenever. But wait, that was true. He wasn’t just any old cat, but rather Yoochun’s cat. Yoochun could kiss him all he wanted, if he wanted. And he wasn’t in cat form anyways.

Yoochun’s tongue then slipped out from between those beautiful lips and teased Junsu’s mouth. Opening his mouth, Junsu did what he’d seen his human do with Yunho a lot. Hands moving up, Junsu relaxed the palms of his hands against YooChun’s chest as the human deepened the kiss by twisting his tongue around Junsu’s and twisting his head some for a better angle.

Junsu suddenly didn’t know what to do. Panicking some Junsu’s eyes opened and his tongue retracted into his mouth and his teeth bit down hard. Yoochun jumped and pulled away, causing the guilty cat to pull away some more, just about falling off the couch in the process. Junsu wasn’t sure what spooked him, however this whole thing was so weird, he didn’t know what to do and it just scared him. “I’m gonna…go lay down.” YooChun said, moving to stand up and then quickly leaving the living room.

But…I’m sorry.” Junsu said after Yoochun’s fleeing figure. Yoochun must hate him now. Flopping over, Junsu whimpered some in a very cat-like way as he realized he must be a horrible kisser and Yoochun hated him and God that felt so weird but so exciting!