★ { 007. HanChul } Love Story

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Love Story
Pairing/s: HankyungxHeechul
Song featured: Love Story by Taylor Swift
Requested by: dtherabbit
Warning/s: n/a

A/N; I think this was my first requested oneshot, right?


We were both young when I first saw you,
I closed my eyes, then the flashbacks starts
I'm standing there,
On a balcony in summer air.
 
Heechul quietly strolled along the empty playground. Summer has always been a dead silent time of the year since kids nowadays stay indoors and lock themselves for gadgets and other stuff. The sun was beaming brightly and the wind was blowing like it will never blow again. It's one of those days when he was free from all those naughty and running kids, picking people around.
 
The feminine male sat on one of the benches, gazing the quiet playground. The trees were ruffling silently as birds fly everywhere. Just then, someone tapped the back of his shoulder. Heechul snapped out of his hallucinations and looked behind him.
 
"Hello," the tall man greeted. Scooting away from the stranger, he found himself at the end of the bench, making him fall down. The stranger ran to the side and helped him out. "I guess I might've startled you," he said as he looked at Heechul. The feminine male eyed the stranger, making him close his eyes as another picture flashed into his own very eyes.
 
The chinky eyes from the stranger was similar from the picture. The nose and the thin lips were also the same from the stranger. What does this mean? Did he already met this tall stranger along the way of his life?
 
The stranger sat beside the feminine male, and coughed. Heechul opened his eyes and looked at him, "What?" The stranger smiled warmly, "I'm Han Geng by the way. I'm looking for someone and I hope you could help me." The feminine male blinked several times before he snapped out of his fantasy. "S-sure, Han Geng," he shakily answered.
 
They walked together in complete distance, but Han Geng started the conversation. "You can call me Hankyung by the way. I'm Chinese, and my mom just gave me this Korean name since I'm residing here." Heechul just nodded and continued walking with the lad. He's feeling awkward and butterflies started to fly around his stomach, causing him to be a little nervous.
 
But he got a feeling that he already met this graceful lad.

- - -

 

Romeo, take me, somewhere we could be alone.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes.
 
After a day of ups and downs and all arounds, Hankyung and Heechul reached the place where they are looking for. Heechul scratched his head awkwardly, until he realized what he just saw.
 
"This is the house I'm looking for," Hankyung said as he looked up from the piece of paper he's holding. Heechul looked at him again, hitting another flashback.
 
The side view from the stranger made him remember his childhood sweetheart. His hairstyle made him remember how he and his sweetheart ran away because of their parents' disapproval of being together. Looking away from his house, Heechul tugged the side of his lover's shirt.
 
"Are you sure Umma and Appa wouldn't look for us?" he asked as they stopped by the park. His lover's face darkened, "I think so. We're still 16, Heechul. If they won't accept who we are, then we'll live on our own." Heechul sighed and continued to walk alone the dark, cold night. He has been thinking about his parents, whether leaving them is good or not.
 
Five days later, he was found alone by the streets. His parents quickly saved him from the cold and helped him up. They asked him why he was alone, and Heechul answered that his lover just needs to buy something to eat. His parents made him forget his childhood sweetheart, making him unknown to the world afterwards.
 
After a year or so, he met his sweetheart again. "Heechul! Why didn't you wait for me?" Heechul was already unknown to the world when he met him again. He scratched his head in confusion as he stared at the now-well dressed man in front of him. "Who are you?" he asked him, confused. The young man looked at him, puzzled.
 
"How..?" he asked unbelievably. Heechul checked his watch, impatiently waiting for the young chinky-eyed man to answer. "Aish! Are you going to answer your own question or what?" he argued, making him walk away from the man who can't believe that he forgot him. The young man blinked, making him turn around if that was really his ever-so-loving Heechul, or just a mere stranger in front of him now.
 
Heechul shaked his head as Hankyung asked him another question. "Do you know who's the owner of the house?" Heechul shrugged as he saw the Chinese face in complete hope. He's sure he has reached his destination.
 
"Who are you looking by the way?" the feminine-like male asked Hankyung divaishly. For sure, the Chinese is wasting his precious time, but deep inside, he wanted to know who is the one he's looking for.
 
Hankyung handed him a piece of paper, revealing a younger version of Heechul. He has red-orangish long hair, with eyes drooping revealing his eyebags. He was wearing a faded blue jacket with Hankyung beside him. The Chinese had a brunette-colored hair, with matching black shirt. Until now, the Chinese didn't change a bit.
 
The long-haired red-oranged young man in the picture is now the present-day short-haired with black hair. He has been civilized ever since his sweetheart left him alone. He took a great look at the Chinese in the picture, and him in front of him.
 
Until Heechul hit him...
 
Hankyung was his childhood sweetheart.
- - -
 
 
Then I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you would ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading,
When I met on the outskirts of town and I said...
 
Heechul absentmindedly pulled Hankyung inside his house, making the Chinese stumble at first. But afterwards as they both stepped in the house, Hankyung murmured something. "Heechul-ah? Are you here?"
 
The feminine male looked at him, confused. How come he still looks for Heechul if he's just beside him?
 
"Can I look around for a minute?" Hankyung asked the feminine male. Heechul just nodded and decided to walk behind him. Hankyung took a slow walk as he examined the place, remembering the times where he and his sweetheart would hang out whenever Heechul's parents are not around.
 
"You could take a seat if you want, Hankyung," Heechul insisted as he dashed to the kitchen to prepare tea for them. Hankyung, on the other hand, is still looking around, until his eye caught the attention of a picture displayed on a wooden table.
 
The Chinese looked at it carefully, examining each of the features. As he decided that the face is familiar, he took out a piece of paper and unfolded it, revealing a younger version of the person on the photo frame. At first, Hankyung was obviously confuse. His childhood sweetheart having a twin is an invalid answer.
 
Heechul crept up quietly as he saw the Chinese comparing photos. He took a deep breath, and wished that he would now tell the truth.
 
"Oh, here you are," Hankyung said as he heard a tray placed down on the wooden table. The feminine-male smiled and sat down, while Hankyung did the same.
 
Everything was quiet, from the empty surroundings to the nature outside of the lonely house. The Chinese decided to start the conversation rolling. "I saw some of your pictures here and... you're like him." Heechul looked at him, maybe hinting he already knew his real identity.
 
The Korean just nodded, and smiled. "T-thanks Hankyung," he answered awkwardly. The silence deafened them for a while: Hankyung was busy wandering and looked around the familiar place, while Heechul was staring at him blankly.
 
"Hankyung?" Heechul asked, earning enough courage for him to tell him the truth. The Chinese turned to him, smiling warmly, "Yeah?" "Hankyung. I-I'm Kim Heechul," the milky white Korean answered.
 
Without thinking any second thoughts, the Chinese hugged him tightly. Heechul was astonished, but at the same time teary-eyed. He's sure he's the one, everything is still crystal clear to him. "I love you," Hankyung spoke in Chinese, making Heechul close his eyes.
 
"I've waited for you. Why didn't you return?" the Chinese asked him as he held Heechul's hand. The Korean silently let his hand go, and smiled at him even though his eyes are filled with tears. "My parents saw me by the place you told me to stay. I was homeless and helpless. They brought me home and made me swear not to meet you again. By the time we met again, you were already rich and moved on but you still recognize me," he started.
 
Before he could speak one more time, Hankyung placed a light kiss on his pale pink lips. Slowly, the Korean pulled him a little closer, savoring each sensation growing inside of him.
 
"I've been waiting for you, and now you're here," the Chinese said as they broke off. Heechul smiled and shifted his position, snuggling under his long arm. "So can we continue what we've started?"
 
Hankyung nodded, "Yes. I promise I won't leave you again."