❄ { 013. YeWook } Come Back Again

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Come Back Again
Pairing/s: YesungxRyeowook
Song featured: Come Back Again by INFINITE
Warning/s: n/a

A/N; I realize I write a few YeWook, even tho they are my ultimate OTP next to ZhouRy. Ranking is #1 YeWook & ZhouRy /orz/ I miss YeWook moments tho. :((


It's crazy, I can't stand it anymore
I can't sleep, the heavy breathing and the pain shake me
I get mad and all that's left is regret and longing
I cannot give up like this

- YESUNG -

I've been suffering this pain for how many weeks now, but still, I can't let him go. He told me to move on, but why can't I just simply move on like him?
 
I just don't get it. I'm a fool, a total jerk. I just don't know how to move forward if I keep on living in the past. He made me so unique in a different way unlike the others who keeps on picking me.
 
Where did I go wrong?
 
I huffed and stood up, walking across my room and stared blankly on the window, watching the waves crashing on the shore.
 
He's the only one for me, and I can't really let him go. I love him, even though it takes a century or a millennium. I will never replace him.
 
I sighed and went back to my bed, staring on the phone. What if I call him? Would he mind? Or will he hang up on me again just like the last time?
 
Taking a deep breath, I looked for his number and immediately dialed it. I don't know what to do but I really need him back now.
 
"Yoboseyo?" he casually answered.
 
"Hey Ryeowook," I replied as he answered. Thank goodness he didn't hang up on me this time!
 
He sighed, "I don't know how to put this but I'll tell it to you straightforward. Why do you keep on bugging me?"
 
I was shocked. A hint of frustration was heard in his voice. I thought everything was smooth sailing, but this happened. I feel like a fool now, again.
 
"Uhm. You see..." I trailed off, trying to find good and nice words for me to fit it. But even though how much I think of those words, I still find it too light.
 
I just wanted to tell him that I still love him and that he should come back into my arms.
 
But if he'll keep on doing this, I guess let my heart break and forget this past.
 
I was still thinking until he spoke up, "Well?"
 
"Nevermind. I'll be... going now. Thanks for the relationship by the way, Ryeowook," I finally said and hung up.
 
Tears started to fall on my face. This is the most difficult and hard thing to do. I wanted to confess again, but with what he keeps on doing, I doubt that I will see his face again.
 
I guess I didn't have that strong and confident heart to tell him to go back. I admit it, and he's right, that I have a weak heart. That I can't go on and I'm willing to wait for him.
 
But today will change.
 
You'll be back in my arms, Kim Ryeowook. Just wait and see.
- - -
 
 
Happy ending, what love can end happily?
It's all a lie, I feel like I'm going to die my head hurts
You try to calm me down saying that time is machine
I'm frustrated, I feel like a fool
 
I paced back and forth outside of his house. I didn't tell him I'll be stopping by, but he doesn't know what will happen next.
 
I heard the gate creek open, and there I saw him carrying his bag with one shoulder. He must be going to school now, huh.
 
I took a deep breath, and I have to say, this is the first time I will act silly in front of people, besides him before.
 
I ran to his place and backhugged him tight. I felt him flinch a little, but he somewhat felt my warmth which easily made him feel comfortable.
 
"Y-Yesung?" he stuterred and tried to let my arms go. I kept my arms in tact, trying not to let him go.
 
"Y-yah! I still have school!" he stuterred again, trying to keep his books in tact and trying to remove my arms from his body.
 
"Can we just talk for a while?" I begged while I tried to hold the pain of him removing my arms. The pain will be good for me, if it comes to him.
 
He wiggled his way out of my arms and faced me, "I'm sorry Yesung-hyung. But I need to go to school now, I don't want to be late."
 
I was about to speak when he suddenlt ran off and left me there. Again, I was stupid. I didn't know what to do that time. I feel like a total waste now that I let him slip away.
 
That was the only opportunity for me to tell him that I still love him. Maybe I should change my tactic, right?
 
I smiled widely, and texted him. I should try being calm and composed this time, and not the clingy type. I mean, look at what I did to him, I almost strangled him to death!
 
I walked calmly, trying not to take over fear. This will be okay, right? I need to be real, to say what I really feel, and try to tell him what's in my heart.
 
- - -
 
 
You're the only one for me
Nobody can replace you
No matter how hard I try
I can't, I really can't.
 

I waited outside of his school, my fingers starting to get numb and my limbs starts to freeze in that moment. Will he ever fall for me again after I will say those words?

Just then, I saw him there walking alone. His friends must've left already before he could. I walked up to his place and smiled, "Hey."

He scoffed, "What are you doing here?"
 
"Did you even recieve my text?" I answered him, trying to act like a complete jerk.
 
He didn't remove his eyes on me while he looked for his phone, and when he saw his phone, I was right, he got a message from me.
 
"Okay then. You carry my bag," he ordered as he shoved his phone back into his pocket and gave me his bag.
 
I felt myself blushing at this feeling. Wow, he's talking to me again. I should do something nice to him, right? This is going to my plan smoothly!
 
"Would you like something to eat?" I asked him as we are now far away from the school premises. He thought and faced at me, "What about ice cream?"
 
I nodded and walked towards a store where they sell ice cream. I paid for it and went back to him, who was smiling like a little girl.
 
"Thanks," he said as he opened it up and walked slowly while eating. I also ate mine and walked next to him. Silence was placed between us, and I couldn't help but ask again. It was bugging us though.
 
"So, how are you?" I asked him. He sighed and smiled bitterly, "I'm fine. I'm almost done with my studies, finally."
 
I nodded and continued eating, "Are you happy?" He froze, and tried to keep up, "Of course."
 
Lie.
 
"Oh," I simply said and sighed. He forgot me. And he will never dare to be with me again.
 
"How about you?" he asked me. I nodded, "I'm happy."
 
He smiled again, bitterly. He knew I couldn't do this, and that I'm too weak for him to handle, but right now, everything will change.
 
As we reach his house, he smiled at me. I saw his cheeks blushing, which made me snicker. "Thanks for bringing me home, Yesung-hyung," he said as I handed him back his bag.
 
"No problem, Ryeowook. I just want to tell you something," I mumbled as I place my hands in my pocket.
 
He bit his lower lip, as if he already knew what's going to happen. "Come back again, please?" I begged as my head bowed down.
 
I didn't know how to react: should I fall on my knees, or should I cry in front of him? I just showed him what it really feels to lose someone, and that it could never be replaced.
 
"I can't let you go, even though I wanted to. You told me to move on, but I still can't. You want me to waste this love of yours inside my heart. I can't. I love you, Kim Ryeowook. Just... let me have another chance and I will make it all up to you," I said, trying not to break down. I wiped my tears with my hands, but his handkerchief and his hand came to the rescue.
 
"I knew you wouldn't resist me, Yesung-hyung. I also wanted to move on, but you still keep on popping inside my head. Whenever you call, my heart skips a beat and I try not to be soft to you. I just... I can't really let you go, Yesung-hyung. And I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I knew it was wrong, really," he said, trying to hide his face for he was about to cry.
 
I moved closer to him and hugged him tight. This was the first time I ever felt so complete, and so whole. He's the only one who can give me that to me.
 
I cupped his head on my small hands, examining his face. His brown irises, his fair complexion, and his red rosy lips. He didn't change a bit.
 
I leaned in and kissed his lips. Everything didn't change, as his lips was moving into mine, a passionate and careful kiss. I didn't want to let go, but he needs to sort his feelings for me.
 
"I love you," I mumbled as we broke off.
 
He smiled and hugged me again, "I love you more."
 
"Please come back," I pleaded as I bury my face into his shoulder.
 
"I'm already back," he answered and hugged me tight.