❄ { 022. EunHae } Already Gone

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Already Gone
Pairing/s: EunhyukxDonghae
Song featured: Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
Warning/s: angst (and maybe prepare tissues?)

A/N; Angst has always been my favorite genre.


Remember all the things we wanted,
Now all our memories, they're haunted.
We were always meant to say goodbye.

The sky just turned gray as Eunhyuk walked silently across the bridge at the park. That was the bridge where he and Donghae first met. Eunhyuk would still smiled by the water whenever he sees his and his lover's reflection. It was something they admired doing until they became lovers.

He could still remember the days when they walked together hand-in-hand; it was something magical for the both of them. The park also witnessed the days when he and Donghae wanted quiet time. They both wanted peace and to be in each other's arms. There was this time when they decided to sleep under one tree because Eunhyuk's parents were fighting.

Now everything is gone, Eunhyuk thought as he walked to the other side of the bridge. He remembered the times when Donghae would follow him because he wants a companion. Memories lasted forever there, and forever is also eternity for them back then. He walked towards a tree where they wrote their names as a couple, telling the world that they're in love.

He walked to the faded red tables, and remembered the times when he and Donghae had lunch together. They would also have their study dates here, and when they have problems, they resolve it here. The tables were magical for Eunhyuk. It brings them together in harmony and in peace.

As the sky went dark because of the clouds and because it was almost twilight, he looked at the big mango tree at the middle of the park. The tree symbolized how cherished memories are still there. He picked his wallet from his pocket, and looked through one of the pockets. He smiled as the saw the picture with the mango tree. He still remember the times he made him smile and how they snuggle under its shade.

He walked towards the playground -- the place where they had their very first kiss. He remembered how Donghae's kiss gave him goosebumps, and how he didn't sleep that night. It was extraordinary, so magical. He never realized how first kisses should feel this way. He never believed in true love's kiss, but now he believes in it -- because Donghae was his first true love.

 

Looking at you makes it harder,
But I know you'll find another.
That doesn't always make you cry.

Donghae has been happy for the last few days with his new boyfriend, Siwon. He would always make his Siwon smile, and made him comfortable. But there were times that Donghae missed the times he's with Eunhyuk. He never realized how much loss he have ever since he said his goodbye in the park, where they first met. He decided to reminiscence the years, the months, and the days he had been with his loving monkey.

He walked outside the dark night, the wind was making it cold. He embraced himself with his jacket, and set off. His new lover is still at work, and Donghae thinks his lover doesn't mind him going outside around this time. He looked at the stores, the stores he passed to when he was with Eunhyuk. He realized that those times will never be repeated, and he felt guilty of leaving him alone.

He passed by a mini-grocery store across the street, making him remember the times when it was raining and the park's tables were all wet. He would surprise him with many goodies inside that store, making it both their favorite. He shed a tear as he passed by that store, because that is where they celebrated their first anniversary together.

A drop of water fell on his nose, making Donghae look up. It started to rain, and luckily he brought an umbrella with him. He looked around and walked again, remembering the times that it rained and Eunhyuk and he had to find a place for them to dry. He would smile whenever he passes by a waiting shed, seeing the days when he needs to give his jacket to Eunhyuk since it was freezing cold.

Lastly, he stopped by a music store. He and Eunhyuk loves music, which made them bring together. He could still remember the day he bought a guitar to serenade his Eunhyuk at the park, and the time Eunhyuk sang a song for him. It was filled with beautiful memories that it made him cry and break down.

He decided to go home now, the rain was starting to pour harder and he needs to be home before his new lover return home. He was so nervous that he bumped into someone.

And it was Eunhyuk.

 

I want you to know, that it doesn't matter,
When we take this road, someone's gotta go.
And I want you to know that you couldn't have loved me better,
But I want you to move on, so I'm already gone.

"Mianhamnida, I didn't see you... there," Donghae said as he saw the face of his former lover, making him wipe the tears that are forming from all those remniscing. Eunhyuk just nodded and didn't look at his former lover's face, making him a little shy. After their break-up last month, they lost contact and moved on, forgetting their memories and their past together.

Eunhyuk decided to look at Donghae's perfect face. He didn't change that much, only that his hair was now longer than before. He smiled and looked down again, hiding the tears forming. "What's wrong?" Donghae asked, making him cry a little. Eunhyuk missed the lovable Donghae, the Donghae he fell in love with. But afterwards, he recalled, Donghae started to leave him and at the same time abuse him.

Eunhyuk shook his head and wiped his eyes. "I-I better go now, Donghae. Bye," Eunhyuk said, holding back his tears and turned away. But Donghae stopped him by holding his warm hand. Eunhyuk froze, and started to remember the days when Donghae held his hand to make him smile and to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Eunhyuk. For everything," Donghae apologized, making Eunhyuk turn back to him. Donghae let out a sigh, and started to speak what's in his heart. "I never wanted you to leave me. It was a mistake for me to leave you. I'm sorry for the times I had to ignore you or sometimes abuse you whenever you've gone too far. I missed the times when we were so in love, and how we made each other smile. I was not a good boyfriend to you, I just made you look like a total jerk. I'm sorry, Eunhyuk. The love I gave you wasn't enough. I realized how much loss I have felt after I lost you. Just one more chance, and I'll make it to you. Everything."

Eunhyuk blinked, and closed his eyes, letting his eyes form tears and sighed deeply. He lets go of his hand, and gently said, "I'm sorry Donghae. I don't want to be hurt again like the last time. You gave me enough happiness and love, and you hurt me in order for me to be stronger. Thanks for that, but no. I'm so sorry." Eunhyuk gave him a weak smile, and walked away. He cried so hard while leaving his ex-lover, realizing that he should've gave him another chance. But no, he didn't want to repeat what happened.

Donghae knelt, and cried his heart out. Realizing he will never get his dear Lee Hyuk-jae back.