❄ { 024. EunHae } Strawberry Love

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Strawberry Love
Pairing/s: EunhyukxDonghae
Song featured: n/a
Warning/s: minimal fluff. I mean it.

A/N; This was created after my vacation and there was a strawberry field. I remembered Hyukjae okay. :))))) There were two versions of this story but I decided to take the second version :D


Donghae bought a box of fresh strawberries as he returned back from the supermarket. He's excited to share this with his monkey lover, Eunhyuk.
 
As he stepped foot inside the dorm, it was awfully quiet. "That's strange," he muttered as he entered the dorm. When he left, everyone was still inside, but as he returned nobody's around now.
 
Just then, someone scared him. "YAH!" he defended, making the one who scared him flinch.
 
"Sorry HaeHae!" a familiar voice apologized, making Donghae smile.
 
"Hyukkie-ah! Don't scare me like that, you know I hate scary things!" Donghae protested, making the voice laugh.
 
"I know, Donghae. Besides, you didn't have any fun after you went home from your vacation yesterday," Eunhyuk pouted as he showed himself by the door.
 
He helped Donghae carry the things he brought from the supermarket, and he noticed there is one plastic bag that the fish is protectively holding.
 
"HaeHae, what's that?" Eunhyuk asked, tilting his head. He childishky pointed his finger at the plastic bag.
 
Donghae looked at him and at the plastic bag containing his surprise. "This? Oh, just something special," he answered, grinning.
 
Eunhyuk was eager to know what is that special thing that his lover's holding. Just then, Donghae's phone suddenly rang. "I'll just go get my phone, don't move," he instructed as he dashed off.
 
It's the monkey's time to sneak what's inside the plastic bag. He slowly tried not to make any noise, carefully untying the plastic with gentle.
 
Just then, Donghae returned to check if the plastic is still safe, but he saw his lover fiddling with the surprise.
 
"Eunhyuk-ah! What are you doing?!" Donghae shrieked as he caught his lover sneaking at the plastic.
 
The monkey's face turned pale as he was caught by his fish lover. "S-sorry, HaeHae," he apologized, shivering.
 
Eunhyuk was expecting a scolding from his lover, but instead a backhug from him. "I-I thought you're gonna get made at me," he whimpered, his eyes getting watery.
 
Donghae nuzzled in his lover's broad shoulder. "I won't, of course. Why would I get mad at you?" he said, making Eunhyuk turn around.
 
"I was sneaking inside the plastic that you're holding protectively," Eunhyuk pointed at the plastic. Donghae chuckled and kissed his lover's cheek.
 
"It's not really a surprise for the guys, Hyukkie," he said as he removed the plastic, revealing a box of strawberries,
 
Eunhyuk went hysterical as he saw a box of his favorite fruit. He hugged his lover tight as he saw the box. He took a strawberry and happily ate it, "Thank you."
 
"You're welcome," Donghae giggled as he also took a strawberry and ate it.
 
He then decided to bring his lover by the living room, bringing the box of strawberries. The both of them happily ate the strawberries, taking turns feeding each other with the strawberries.
 
The fish was happy, feeding his monkey with his favorite fruit. The monkey, at the other hand, was happy also, sharing his favorite fruit with his lover.