❄ { 005. HanChul } You're Not Sorry

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: You're Not Sorry
Pairing/s: HankyungxHeechul
Song featured: You're Not Sorry
Warning/s: word vomits. this was my first oneshot.

A/N; Super Junior and INFINITE anyone? ^^


You don't have to call anymore, I won't pick up the phone.
This is the last straw, don't wanna hurt anymore.
And you could tell me that you're sorry but I don't believe you, baby, like I did before.
You're not sorry.
 
- HEECHUL -
 
It has been three years that Hankyung left Super Junior. I've been heartbroken for the first year he was gone. I would constantly be left alone whenever I had to tear up or cry. I would lock up and cry alone in my room, and even though Leeteuk-hyung and my dongsaengs told me to move on, I just couldn't. Hankyung was a big part of my life then, he would constantly make me happy whenever I could feel myself crying. He would smile whenever I'll throw a tantrum. He would constantly be beside me whenever I'm experiencing pain or rejection. I would run to him whenever I couldn't stop crying. That first year was also one of the years I hated the most. Yes, he would call me up, but he wouldn't accept my offers like going for a walk around Seoul. He would keep on saying "Sorry", and he would try to make it up. But where are those making-ups? Did he really made a promise just to make me feel better?
 
The second year he was gone was like a moving on year for me. He keeps on calling me, but I'll ocassionally answer it because I don't want to hear him again. Like before, he would keep such silly promises and often, he'll break it. I stopped believing that he'll be back, because of all his promises, his promise that he'll visit us was the most devastating. I kept on looking at the time, wishing he will be here already, but no. I've been fooled again. He would still call, but I stopped answering his calls and changed my phone number. I only gave this number to the others, to my family, and to my friends. I started to forget him bit by bit. But I would sometimes find his company, and I would cry every night thinking about him.
 
The third year was my fully-adjusted year. I can smile now like I've never smiled before, and life was more easier. I slowly forget him and how he would promise me ridiculous things and he wouldn't do it. I've been carefree, and I've been happy. I also started to trash all the letters and all the things he gave me back then... But there was one thing I would never throw out, and that's the teddy bear that he gave me on our first anniversary. It would always make me smile whenever I look at that teddy bear, and all my problems would fade away.
 
It had been a difficult journey in moving on. But I would always remember one thing: He's not sorry.
 
 

TWO MONTHS LATER


- 3RD PERSON -

RIIIIIIIIIING!
 
"UGH!" Heechul groaned as he tried to stand up. It's early in the morning, and who would ever call early this morning... Not unless it's an emergency. He sleepily walked near his phone, and picked it up. "Hello?" he answered in a frustrated manner.
 
"Heechul-ah. It's me, Hankyung," a voice said which made Heechul calm down.
 
"H-Hannie?" he asked as if there's doubt.
 
"It's me," Hankyung answered.
 
"How did you got my new phone number?" Heechul asked as if he's still in the state of shock.
 
"Yesung gave it to me. We're still in touch, Heechul-ah," Hankyung said, with a smile on his voice.
 
"Why did you call me?" Heechul said, snapped into reality.
 
"I miss you, Heechul-ah. I still can't believe you're trying to ignore me. It always make me cry whenever you're not answering my phone. I'm sorry," he said sincerely.
 
"You're not sorry, Hankyung. You left me broken-hearted. You left me waiting. You left me crying..." Heechul trailed off, feeling his tears are going to fall.
 
"I'm so sorry, Princess. I promise I'll make it up," Hankyung said, just like what he said most of the time.
 
"You keep on making promises but you'll just break it. You won't make it come true," Heechul said, now already crying.
 
"Just believe me today. I'll be stopping over there. Wait for me," Hankyung said and hanged up.
 
Is he really going to do his promise? Heechul thought. He quickly changed his clothes, and went downstairs to prepare his breakfast. "Hey, Heechul-hyung!" Kibum called out as he placed his dishes on the sink. "Yeah?" he asked as he turned around to look at his dongsaeng. "Hankyung-hyung's going here! Isn't that exciting?" he said in an excited tone. "How did you know?" Heechul asked in a surprised tone. "He called up this morning, hyung! Did you talked to him?" he asked his hyung. "Uhmm.. No. He didn't got my number," Heechul lied. "Oh. I'm sorry for you, hyung," Kibum said. He was about to speak when someone knocked on the door.
 
"HANKYUNG-HYUNG'S ALREADY HERE!!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison.
 
Leeteuk opened the door and he let Hankyung enter the house. "HANKYUNG-HYUNG!!!" the Super Junior members said as they hugged him. "I miss you so much, hyung!" Ryeowook said as he let go of their hug. "I really miss you all too, most especially my princess," Hankyung said as he looked at his princess. "I miss you so much," Hankyung said again and kissed his lover's lips for the first time in three years. "I miss you too, Hannie," he answered as they broke off their kiss. "So is this just a visit?" Heechul asked as he frowned. "I guess so, my princess. But don't worry, I'll visit you now every month," he happily said. "But you're still not sorry," he clarified. "I know, that's why I'm going to make it all up today," Hankyung said as he kissed Heechul again.