The Interview - Seohyun

The Heart of Im Yoona

 “Wow you are here early,” the lady with the clipboard told the tall girl who arrived to her interview 15 minutes early. “They say the perfect time to arrive to interviews is 15 minutes before it actually begins. Any time over that creates an awkward atmosphere for the interviewee and anyone else in the room. Though any time below 15 minutes can be considered late by the employer and may not accept the interviewee.” Seohyun replies looking up from the book in her hand. “Some of the girls that come in here are usually on their cellphones. I think it’s very rude to be honest.” The lady replies smiling as tough she finally met someone who understood her. “This is my cellphone.” “You don’t have a cellphone?” “I do but the only people I call or text is my parents. I too think it is rude to use the phone. It creates a bad view of the interviewee. If said interviewee is always on their phone then they might be like that during work hours.”

“I like this one.” The lady whispered to herself. Soon a man with spiked hair and sunglasses came rushing through the hall. “Ahh Miss could you please tell Yoona that her manager is here to observe the interview with her.” The lady let the man, who looked to be about in his mid 40’s, into the room. The door was kept cracked so you could hear loud murmurs coming from the room. Seohyun closed her book as to curious what was happening. The lady was then called into the room as well. She came back out to say, “Miss Seo Joohyun they are ready for you”

Seohyun walked in to see the same man standing in the corner whilst the star of the show sat across a plain table. On the table, carefully placed, was what looks like to Seohyun two glasses of tea. Is that mint tea I smell? How did they know that is just the perfect kind of tea for this situation? “Is that mint tea you have there? You know they say mint tea is the best kind of tea for first meetings. It freshens your breath but also can be drunken cold or warm. Usually helps remove any awkwardness because you can keep drinking it.” Seohyun spoke aloud impressing the girl in front of her.

“Wow she’s good. I just picked the first tea they suggested...” Yoona felt somewhat smart just watching her. She’s tall, not much taller than me, but still TALL. I’ve finally been waiting for a tall person. I prefer tall people because then I can wrap my hands around their necks and play with their hair. At night, I can be the little spoon and they could hold me tight. She looks like the type to give nice hugs. She’s just looks so cute and innocent. I’m smitten by her good aura she provides. My manager coughed signaling me to get out of my dreamland. “May I sit?” Seohyun asks as she was now positioned behind the chair. “Of course” She’s SO nice. Yoona watched as Seohyun was about to place down the book. She was reading? “Hey what book were you just reading out there?” Yoona asked curiously peaking over the table. “Oh it’s a book of poems. I like to read books about literature in particular because they are so fascinating and deep.” Seohyun placed the book on the table smiling. “Read me a poem.” Yoona grinned widely.  Seohyun opened the book and went to one of her favorite poems. Burying her face in the book out of shyness, she spoke

“There’s a light at the end of the road.

I can clearly see it with my eyes.

I’ve been here for ages.

When will I reach the light?

Will you join me in my quest to reach the light?

- Anonymous”(AN: I just found this randomly online. Really by an anonymous person...)

“What does it mean?” Yoona was confused by everything. Mostly because she wish she could see the girl’s face and not have her hiding behind the book. “From my point of view there is a person. That person wants to reach their goal but they cannot without someone helping them. It relates to me the most because I feel like there is always something missing to help me and guide me.” Seohyun tells her finally revealing some emotion. The book finally went down and Seohyun took a sip of tea. “You are cute.” Yoona leaned towards the girl who blushed brightly. “You know that my ideal type of girlfriend should be taller than me.” Yoona teased making the girl blush even more. Seohyun was almost burying her face in the teacup because of Yoona.

“Ugh this is boring.” The manager moaned showing his displeasure of being here. “I like her. You shouldn’t have come if all you were gonna do is complain.” Yoona argued back at him. “She’s not gonna win with that attitude.” He remarks. Seohyun who could easily their conversation frowned a bit inside... It’s all true... Everything they are saying...That’s why I am here. I need to gain confidence and break out of my wall.  Seohyun frowned knowing that she might have lost already.“LOOK YOU MADE HER SAD!” Yoona noticed that Seohyun’s mood changed and raged. “I’m fine unnie...” Seohyun murmured hoping to not cause any more ruckus. “Stand up Seohyun.” Yoona ordered now focusing back to the girl in front of her. Seohyun did, as she told not wanting to displease Yoona. Yoona rushed from around the table and opened both of her arms wide. Seohyun wasn’t prepared for what happened next. A soft head was placed on by the bottom of her head while two arms squeezed around her waist tightly. “You are cute you know that. How can one person be so cute?” Yoona confesses not wanting to let go. It’s everything I imagined and more... So softtt and warmmmmm... mmmm I could live with this for eternity. “Unnie?” Seohyun’s arms finally hugged back which just made Yoona smile more. “You’re hugs are nice. I can see why you want to be a teacher. Your aura is nice and warm just like this hug. How you are still single I do not know because I am already smitten.” Yoona boasted still hugging her. “Well I teach so that I can enlighten kids. I want to inspire kids and make them want to learn about the world of literature.” “That’s so nice. How can one person be so nice?”

“COUGH!” Her manager coughed making the two break away from the hug. “That will be enough Miss. Seohyun. We will see you when you move in.” “I’m sorry Seohyun... I don’t want you to go.” Yoona expressed with a frown on her face. “It was a pleasure meeting you unnie.” Seohyun, with her book in her hand, bowed to the girl and exited. As soon as Seohyun had left the room, the arguing she heard from the beginning started to happen again. Do those two always bicker?

EDIT: JUST LOOK HOW CUTE SEOHYUN IS IN THIS GIFF

I DONT HAVE A LIST BUT OMMO SHE'S SO CUTEE.