The Interview - Jessica

The Heart of Im Yoona

“What I’m second?” Jessica roared at the assistant who told her the terrible news. “If I knew I was going to be second I would have totally prepared a show for her that no one can beat.” She humped as she sat back down in her seat. “Just calm down you will be admitted very shortly.” The lady disappeared into the room leaving Jessica all alone. “That I swear...” Jessica pulled out her phone and began to play games in the meantime.  Maybe I should try calling Krystal again... The thought came to her and she quickly dialed her sister’s number. No surprise there... For three months, Krystal hasn’t been answering her phone. Maybe she went somewhere with the girlfriend?  “Hey JJung it’s your loving sister. Anyway, I’m going into that interview for the show ‘The Heart of Im Yoona.’ I’m not nervous but I’m gonna play it cool at first. You know play around and tease a bit. I miss you so please call soon.” Jessica hung up and went back to playing that application on her phone.

“Jung Sooyeon” The lady called out. Jessica glared at her, “It’s Jessica Jung.” The lady glared at her back as Jessica entered the room. Across the plain table lay Im Yoona. She was holding a glass of coffee ever so cutely. Man she is so gorgeous. Play it cool Sica. “Jessica so glad you could make it!” the girl smiled standing up from her seat to come visit Jessica. Jessica quickly sat down avoiding any physical contact with the girl. Yoona awkwardly walked back into her seat as Jessica placed her feet on the tabletop. “You might spill the coffee like that. I know you are a fan of coffee so I brought you some.” Yoona grinned. This girl is so rude... tsk....If she didn’t have nice s and a plump I would have totally kicked her out by now. Why are all the rude ones good looking. “Okay.” Jessica didn’t want to argue with the girl. She took her legs off the table and crossed them revealing how thick her thighs were. “May I?” Yoona asked as her eyes gazed towards the thighs that looked like they were as smooth as a babies bottom. “Yes I guess?” Jessica was confused by what the tall girl meant. The tall girl made her way over the tall girl as she sat on her lap. Jessica was shocked by the actions the girl was doing. The girl placed her arms around Jessica’s neck as she gazed towards her face. She has very nice thighs....I shouldn't be getting .... Maybe its because I haven't been kissed by a girl in a while but now all of a sudden her lips look tasty. Yoona get yourself together. Yoona could feel her heart beating so she started to rub her hands against the girls neck. The girls face started to crack and Yoona's smile turned into a smirk.  Let's play shall we... I can be just as y right back at her.

“Your dad owns a big company. I hear you are going to inherit the business. I like a working girl. I think my manager would like you because he’s all about money. My dad too only really cares about money. It’s ashamed that the world has come to rely on money.” Jessica tried to keep her hormones inside but she could feel her face heating up. Stay calm and just respond. Jessica looked directly in the girls eyes and replied “Well I want to work hard for my dad because my sister is always running off. The thing is my dad banished her because he heard she was gay. Now being on this show he will know I am too. He can’t banish us both because we are the only kin he has.” “It was like that at first for me. My dad wants me to be happy though and now he fully supports my decision. Your dad will come around too.” Yoona encouraged the girl. “Thanks.”

“Since you are a fashion girl tell me. What color am I wearing?” Yoona teased seeing the girl got red at that. “How should I know” Jessica murmured as she was trying to avoid Yoona’s y gaze. Must avoid the y. “Why don’t you find out?” Yoona teased some more with her ssignature smirk. Jessica’s eyes perked up and just when she was about to move... SLAP. Yoona lightly slapped her cheek and got up from her spot. “Let’s save that for later keke.” Jessica fell into Yoona’s trap and didn’t like that. “Listen Yoona. If you want to kiss me then go and do it.” Jessica flipped her hare and gazed right into Yoona’s face. That y gaze pierced Yoona’s heart as she could start feeling her private areas tingle. I should have let her see my ... “ I guess you don’t want to but I’ll let you know...” Jessica leaned over the table almost as if she was going to kiss her but stopped right in front of Yoona’s lips. “I’m a really good kisser” She whispered in the girls ears. Yoona’s heart was then struck again as the shorter girl sat.  I got this Im Yoona where I want her. “I think I’m going to have some fun with you Im Yoona” Jessica grins as she takes a sip of her coffee.

Yoona felt embarrassed as she tried to hold in her blush. Maybe if I act cute I can be ahead. She quickly put her hands into fists and placed them by her face “Buing Buing” She cheered curling her fists like tears. Jessica held in her squee’s and was able to keep a stern face. She’s used to seeing her sister try to perform aegyo on her all the time. It’s easy to avoid it. I will still be ahead Im Yoona.

“Times up Ms. Im.” The lady with the annoying clipboard came in wanting to usher me out. “I guess this is goodbye then.” Yoona frowned that the lady had to interrupt their little game they were playing. “Want a goodbye kiss at least?” Jessica asked having a plan already thought up. Yoona perked up and raced towards where Jessica stood. Jessica went to lean in but then stopped again at the exact same spot. “Let’s save that for later keke.” She whispered into the girl’s ear. The girl could feel her insides being all messed up. Jessica confidentially walked out of the room like she was on top. On the way out she stuck her tongue out at the rude lady. Looks like I have given myself something for her to remember by.

Yoona scoffed at the fact that she totally thought the girl was going to kiss her and she didn’t. Come on I haven’t been kissed in months... My lips are starving. Why are you teasing me so? I will get that kiss from you Jung. And you will be the one who gives it to me.