The Interview - Hyoyeon

The Heart of Im Yoona

 I did not expect such a huge turnout. Thank you to the mysterious person who seems to have given me all their Karma. Also Special thanks to all those who have voted up the story. Saranghaeo! Here is another UPDATE. Just a note: This fic will have some M rated chapters because Yoona is one ert who hasn't kissed a girl in ages.

‘Nega pillyohae neombeonain neombeonain neombeonain

Nareul tteonaji marayo

Nal ijeonnayo neombeonain neombeonain neombeonain

Geudae eomneun na bame jamdo mot jayo’

The lyrics blasted through the headphones of the girl who dressed in a regular white t-shirt and tight power skinny jeans. She moonwalked to her chair knowing she was just about right on schedule. “Ahh Miss. Hyoyeon you are right on time please come in.” Hyoyeon tipped her hat and continued moonwalking through the door. Yes good start Hyoyeon. Once she could tell she was in the room she spun around pointing her finger at the girl who sat at the table. She tipped her hat in gratitude towards the lovely lady. Do not screw this up Hyoyeon. She noticed that on the table was a bottle of soju and two small shot glasses. Why are those there? Hyoyeon was puzzled and Yoona didn’t know what to think of the situation. “Nice entrance!” Yoona claps hoping to grasp the girl’s attention. Quick Hyoyeon.. Think on your feet. Hyoyeon quickly pretend to throw a rope around the girl. Yoona got the message and played along as Hyoyeon pulled herself towards the spot. “Looks like I rounded up something good partner” She acted out in the worst western American accent you could ever here. Yoona laughed at the attempt the girl made.  She’s short again... Tish... I keep getting short ones. I like her dancing. I’m worried though. It says she has a bad alcohol problem.

“Shall I pour you a drink?” Hyoyeon asked eying up the soju on the table. Is this some kind of test?  “Is that Number 9 playing?” Yoona could hear the familiar popular song through the girls headphones. “On I’m sorry. I was listening to it on the way. I have to teach some rookies on how to dance to it as part of my job” Hyoyeon quickly turns off the loud music in order to not cause any more commotion. “Just letting you know that you may not be able to play a lot of loud music in the house unless all of the girls agree on it. There are some girls who said on their papers they value sleep and reading. There will be free days were you can go to the nearest dance studio to practice.” Yoona told her knowing that might cause a slight problem. “I will be good I promise. If you are worried I will get the girls drunk I will not. I’m not going to have any alcoholic beverages while on this show. You are going to be my rehab instead.” Hyoyeon turned it around so into a compliment which surprised even herself. Good job yoyeon. SMOOOTHHHH.

“Ahh sweet talker.  I did not see that on here. It says here you love to dance and just live life. Where’s one place you would really love to visit?” Yoona questioned smiling at the fact the girl was actually not who she thought she was. “I would really like to visit Japan. My Japanese isn’t that great but I just want to be able to see the culture.” “Can I go with you?” Yoona teased as she twirled her hair. “Depends on whether or not I want to go with you.” Hyoyeon retorted. “Well maybe I don’t want to go with you. What if you prank me during your sleep?” Yoona replied with her signature smirk. “I would be too busy curled up against you to be able to prank you.” “There you go again sweet talking me. I’m impressed.” This Hyoyeon definitely talks the talk. My hearts even starting to flutter a bit. I hope she doesn’t go all Jung on me and make me ... That was not good. “Well I try to impress. I can show you a few more dance moves if you would like to see.” Hyoyeon placed her hat on the table and made her way over the Yoona’s side of the table.

She pulled Yoona’s chair far out so that she could move with ease around the chair. Then she started to dance. Placing one hand on the chair, starting from behind, she moved slowly towards the front. She then let go and placed both knees on the ground. Once both knees were firmly placed, she stuck out her bottom and flipped her hair backwards. She was now facing right towards Yoona. Yoona’s private areas were going crazy again. Hyoyeon quickly sat up on her knee’s seductively moving her body and playing with her hair. Yoona gulped as the girl stood up and got closer. Now Yoona was straddled between both girls arms. There is no escape now.... Hyoeyon ed her hips in a slow forward and back motion to the beat in her head. Yoona could feel the skinny jeans rub against her thighs in such a fashion that could make her moan. “I think that’s enough....” Yoona muttered her face completely red from the she was just given. “You... did...well...” Yoona finally took a swig of the soju to ease the awkwardness.

“Thank you” Hyoyeon bowed not realizing that she had the girl. “I really do love my work and I think my alcohol problem is preventing me from moving up in the world. I want to change . Can you help me Yoona?” Hyoyeon asked watching the girl take a third swig of soju. Did I do something wrong? Why is her face so red. It is a little hot in here to be honest...  “Can someone turn on the air? I think Yoona is a little hot.” Hyoyeon told one of the camera men who gladly the air. “Thank you it was getting way to hot in here.” Yoona laughed as she turned her hand into a human fan. “It was nice meeting you Kim Hyoyeon.  It was a pleasure meeting with you. The two shook each other’s hand and said their goodbyes. Hyoyeon moonwalked out of the door once more nodding her head towards the girl.

Once the coast was clear, Yoona took a huge breath, and dashed towards the bathroom. When I go home, I really need to find that ...  She stared at the figure in the mirror whose yellow were now wet because of Hyoyeon.