The Interview - Lee Mina

The Heart of Im Yoona

Sorry this is a little late. I have lots of homework. Plus my gf was injured and my guilty conscious made me tend to her needs.

If you were Curious the girl Lee Mina, her actress, plays a character whose name is Lee Mina in a drama I am watching. She is evil in the drama so I got inspired.

Holding up her phone she walked in, wearing a fan-made t-shirt with Yoona’s face on it, trying to get a good look at the place. “Excuse me miss... You cannot come in this is for people only interviewing for the show.  I’m going to have to politely ask you to put away the camera and please exit the building." The lady with the clipboard ordered looking at the girl. “I Know. I’m here for the interview. Do you know if there is wifi in the building? I’m not getting any 3G service here. I’m holding my phone everywhere too.” Lee Mina sternly replied even though it was obvious she was recording the whole area. The lady looked confused as the girl finished roaming around the hallway. Lee Mina sat in her chair embracing its feel. Im Yoona may have sat in this chair. Im Yoona actually breathed the air in this room. I wonder if there is a bathroom here? “Excuse me miss where is the bathroom? I forgot to go before I left.” Mina innocently asked.  “Oh it’s around the corner to your right.” “Thank you.” Mina was squeeing inside. It looks as if this is the only bathroom on this floor. This means there is a good chance that Im Yoona touched it.  Mina found her way easily into the huge bathroom. She pulled out her phone and started to vlog the bathroom. “This is the bathroom for the auditions for Im Yoona’s new show. Can you believe it I’m here?” Im Yoona whispered into the phone camera as she shown the place around. “Im Yoona used this exact soap dispenser and paper towel machine.” She gracefully touched the surfaces in awe.  She took a bit of the toilet paper in her purse as a souvenir before she exited. If I take too long, Miss. Im would worry.

“Ahh Miss. Lee Mina you came just in time. Yoona is ready to see you now.” The lady told me as I turned around the corner. Lee Mina... Where have I heard that name before?... It’s so familiar. Apparently, she’s like a huge fan of mine and runs one of my biggest fan sites. THAT name... I recognize it all too well. Yoona pondered wondering who this girl with the familiar name was. Yoona looked up as a familiar face entered the room.  It can’t be... it’s... “YOU!” Yoona stands up and points right as the smiling girl entered the room. “Get out! Get out right now! Keep her far away from me. I want nothing to do with her. HOW did she get in? No, it’s not possible SHE IS here for the interview. DON’T I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU?” Yoona freaked out at the film crew who all looked at her like she was crazy.  “My restraining order was for two years only. Luckily, that ended a couple months ago. Your manager specifically requested for me to be on the show. Call him up and ask him if you want? It must meant to be if he specifically requested that I be on the show.” Mina smirked at her with confidence knowing she technically wasn’t breaking any rules or documents.

Yoona quickly dials up her manager hoping this isn’t true. “I knew you were going to call” He replied into the phone. “HOW COULD YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT SHE ALMOST DID TO ME?” Yoona screamed. “She was just getting to know you a little better.” “Getting to know me a little better? YES TRYING TO R*PE ME is getting to know me a little better. I don’t want that to get out either because it would ruin me.” Yoona’s face was like an angry red tomato. If only Lee Mina could take pictures of this moment. “Listen. The fans requested there be one of them on the show. Since she is very popular it’s only fair. Plus you can get rid of her whenever you want. You can get rid of her for the first week I don’t care. She’s going to make me money. But hey if you want you can give her a chance. I’ll make sure the guys edit this whole part out okay. Don’t want to ruin your image now.” Yoona was flustered... HOW COULD HE DO THIS?? “Just give me a chance. I’ve changed since then. I’m a better person now. On your birthday last year I couldn’t be at your party. I felt bad so your fans and I gathered up enough money to donate five thousand bags of rice to needy families. Those were the huge bags too.” Yoona remember that well... the news was all over. Was that actually her doing. “How?” Yoona was starting to even confuse herself. “I do one of the biggest fan sites out there. Well technically fan forum for Yoongators. They even raised enough money to buy me this shirt. Your fans are very generous.” Lee Mina was proud to almost call herself the president of the fan club. She wasn’t there yet but she had a good following.

“Look I want to prove to you I am a changed person. Coming here after two years I knew you didn’t want to see me. I did it anyway. Just the chance. If I could take back what I did I would in a heartbeat. I would also like the chance of a proper interview. If you could stay a bit longer I could tell you some other hobbies I have besides running your fan club.” Yoona sighed knowing there was no end. If she didn’t give the girl the proper interview she would be scolded and the show might as well be over. Lets just get it over with...

Lee Mina was proud she got her interview in even though it seemed as Yoona rushed it a bit. Yoona still didn’t like her. Even hearing all the things she has done hasn’t changed the fact that she is pure evil. EVILL I TELL YOU.