The Interview - Shin Hye

The Heart of Im Yoona

“Yes... Yes... Once we get the schedule I’ll let you know. Arrasso. No, tell Mr. Ahn I will not be attending his promotion party. Just say I’m sick or something. He only wants me to go to say he knows me. I’m not giving him that pleasure. I have to hang up. Yes I’ll be tweeting a selca later I got it. I’ll call you when I’m done.” Shin Hye kept talking on the phone as she entered the hallway. “Omomomomomo You are Shin Hye. Aren’t you starting in that drama The Heirs with Min Ho?” The lady with the clipboard squeed in shock that the girl was here. “Yes, also I have an interview for this show. Make it quick I’m supposed to call my manager. This show has me redoing my whole schedule.” Shin Hye complained while moving towards checking and sending emails. “Can I have your autograph miss?” the lady asked creeping Shin Hye. “No. Can you get them to hurry up please... Hold on.” Shin Hye is interrupted by her phone ringing and answers it immediately. “What? Who did what? Tell the director it’s a no go. I want 30% of the profits or it’s no deal.  I don’t even know the guy why would I star in his MV.” Shin Hye continued to talk to her manager on the phone again. Let’s just get this over with.... I have things to do.

“Miss. Park Shin Hye you may come in now.” The lady calls out as she left room she was in.  “Arraso!” Shin Hye says still on the phone with her manager. “Look look I’m in the interview right now. I will try my best don’t worry.” I will obviously win her over easily. This is a piece of cake. “Shin Hye, What are you doing here? This is interviews for my show ‘The Heart of Im Yoona’. Did they give you the wrong address or...” Yoona started to speak aloud, confused, but was cut off by Shin Hye. “No I’m scheduled for an interview. I applied for the show. I think it’s a great idea for me to be on the show. I know I will get far. In addition, if I win we could be a power couple. Think of how much your worth and my worth would be. My manager would stop getting off my back.” Shin hye explains finally settling down at the table. “Didn’t you know I was coming?” She asked taking a sip of the coffee that was right in front of her. “I didn’t get your info. My manager forgot to give it to me before I came here and I cannot print another because I do not have access to the files... So I was just going on a whim and got coffee.” Yoona is still shocked that the girl is actually here. I thought she hated me? I thought we were enemies for life. Now she thinks she can win me? If she’s just going to be on the show to boost her popularity that’s not fair. “Are you sincere about this? You aren’t doing this because your manager forced you into this?  There are more people worthy of your spot Shin Hye. They might actually put the effort into trying to get my love.” Yoona gave her a stern look trying to come off as serious. Does Yoona think I can’t give effort? Watch Yoona I will show you that I can woo you like every guy I do on camera. You will fall for me easily. “Bring it on Yoona. You will eventually fall.” Shin Hye smirks at the end of the sentence, which shocked Yoona. She then slowly took a sip of her coffee not taking her eyes off Yoona. What is she doing? Yoona looked at the girl confused and just took another sip of her coffee as well.

“So I am watching your drama. The Heirs. You look good in that drama honestly. However, I will say I do get bored watching you and Tan’s scene. I keep waiting for you and Rachel to just kiss already because that would be so hot.” Yoona’s knowledge of the popular show comes in handy. “What? Ha. That doesn’t happen but I don’t like kissing Min Ho. It’s too weird. I didn’t like my male counterpart in Flower Boy Next Door either. He annoyed me greatly.” Shin Hye was shocked at the fact Yoona actually watched her dramas. I kind of feel guilty never having watched one of her’s.... “I do agree with Tan’s character. You look gorgeous with your hair down.” Yoona confessed honestly. I never thought she was a bad person I just assumed she hated me because she always gave me that weird evil look. I am sincere when saying she’s got a nice body, face, and like everything is nice. She’s tan too. I like my girls a little tan. If you are too pale I might think you are a ghost. “You are complementing me?” Shin Hye’s eyes practically popped out of her head. Shouldn’t she hate me or something.  “I don’t hate you. I do honestly think you are pretty.” “Whose prettier me or Hwang Jung Eum?” “Jung Eum is prettier than you when she doesn’t have her bangs. I actually prefer that drama over Eun Hye unnie’s drama. Her acting is so wow! I really do look up to her as a role model.” Shin Hye was amazed that the girl kept up on so many dramas. “How do you have time for all of this? I can’t even do something on my own for 10 minutes without my manager calling me.” “Oh that’s easy just don’t listen to your manager. We get into arguments a lot because I’m always canceling things. The fact is I never wanted to do those things in the first place. In addition, since they are preparing this whole show for me I have a lot of free time on my hands. I get to spend all this free time watching dramas.”

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shin hye’s cellphone ran off loudly shocking her. “Yes Manager. I’ll be done soon. Yes the driver is going to take me to the photoshoot. I will check the emails you have sent me....” Shin hye quickly put her manager on hold and moved out of her chair. “Look Yoona I have a photo shoot I have to run too. I’ll see you when the show starts. She started talking to her manager again as he pestered her about this photo shoot. “That girl works too much...”