The Interview - Sooyoung

The Heart of Im Yoona

My Oh My! Came out yesterday. For those Soona Fans did you see the moments. So many moments.

I also just saw Sooyoung in this outfit and it would be perf for her interview. So imagine Sooyoung wearing this. She looks so qt.

“I hope I look nice” Sooyoung said aloud pacing throughout the hallway.  Her hands carried a bouquet of 12 roses and a heart shaped box of chocolates. “I hope she’s not allergic to anything in the box her profile says little…”  She paced around a little more like a nervous wreck. Why do I smell Ramen… Must be just nervousness “Do I look nice to you?” Sooyoung asked the lady with the clipboard who was just standing there. “You look nice. I guess.” The lady responded not moving a muscle. “What’s your name?” Sooyoung asks curiously to the stern figure. “Since you seem kind I will tell you my name. Lee Rae Na.” her smile turned back into its stern face finishing up her sentence. "Well Lee Rae Na it was very nice meeting you.” Sooyoung bowed in her chair as Lee Rae Na entered in the room.

She came out and said, “Ms. Choi Sooyoung you may enter” with a smile. The smell of ramen engulfed Sooyoung as it felt like she was walking into a deep dream. Bundling her gifts in her arm she shifted the purse strap so it would not fall down on her arms. In front of her was heaven. Were her eyes deceiving her? As her heart started to beat she stared in front of her. It wasn’t the golden pot of glorious ramen that caught her eye. It was the girl behind it. A light basically shined upon the girl gleaming in Sooyoung’s mind. Yoona was confused why the girl suddenly stopped in the middle of the room. Is this a dream…? Sooyoung blinked a few times trying to get a grasp of the situation. Who knew someone could be so beautiful… Sooyoung’s heart started pounding fast which shocked her. The shock led her to tripping over her feet, dropping her gifts on the floor, and with a finale face plant. Her hat had flew a few inches across she noticed as she tried to gather her belongings. “hahaha” she let out a shy giggle picking up her gifts. “I’m sorry it’s just you are so beautiful you are like an angel. I got distracted.” Sooyoung apologized and went by her side. “Here. I hope you like a dozen roses and chocolate.” Sooyoung nervously said trying to keep her cool. Yoona blushed as she accepted the gifts from the girl.

“Why thank you Sooyoung. You know you are the first person to give me gifts.” Yoona smiled at the girl who seemed to be at the perfect height. She’s tall and beautiful. Her legs are nice and skinny. Also her whole body is skinny. For someone who eats a lot I expected a few more pounds. I admit she’s gorgeous as well. These gifts are just a little icing on the cake. It hits the spot. Yoona wanted to examine the girl more but she made her way over to her spot at the table. “You are lucky you are so tall. I can see you over the pot.” Yoona laughed. Sooyoung’s heart plummeted at everything the girl did. “I heard you like to eat a lot so let’s eat and talk.” Yoona comfortably added grabbing her chopsticks.

“My parent’s own a restaurant. Ever since I was little I always loved the food they had made for me. It was like I was in a five star restaurant. It wasn’t older till I realized it was like a 2 star stop for Korean food and soju. But I’ve always loved eating good food. I try to keep on a healthy diet and it’s not bad if you know the places.” Sooyoung started to get comfortable with the situation at hand. Yoona wasn’t a bad person she was just so beautiful. It wasn’t soon till Yoona took a huge chopstick full of ramen and stuck it in . Sooyoung was amazed that the girl’s mouth could hold so much. Sooyoung tried to do the same but it didn’t all fit in making Yoona giggle a bit. Sooyoung was able to slurp it all in getting her face a little dirty. She quickly wiped it off and began to dig in.  “Look I’m a walrus” Sooyoung placed both her chopsticks in sticking out like horns. Yoona joined in making the two both laugh. In a matter of minutes the table was clear off all food as both girls rubbed their tummies.

“So tell me why do you want to act? It says here you graduated from Theater Department of Sejong University. You are lucky I am so busy I still haven’t finished my education. You are the same age as me too so it makes me jealous.” Yoona spoke taking a sip of water. “Well I want to be like the girls on TV like Han Ji Hye or Hwang Jung Eum. Their dramas are really phenomenal. Ever since I was a kid I knew I wanted to be on TV. Though since I cannot get any acting jobs I just write a blog critiquing some dramas. I want to learn how to act better and I think just watching a variety of shows will help me. I thought that getting on this show will help me connect with you. I could get pointers while getting a girlfriend too. It’s two in one.” “I like how you go out of the way to learn new types of acting. If I had more time I would definitely watch more tv dramas.” “You know you are very tall you could get into modeling.” Yoona added finally getting to the question that pondered her.

“I’m only 170 cm… That’s not as tall as the actress Lee Da Hee.” Sooyoung frowned. “WAIT 170 CM!” Yoona screamed out standing up from her chair. It can’t be…  170 cm is the ideal height I would prefer my girlfriend as. “Stand Up away from the chair.” Yoona ordered freaking out Sooyoung. Yoona could now clearly see the girl’s features. I didn’t see it before but. She’s the perfect height… The fact that she’s very pretty and not so over the top almost makes her serene. Yoona’s heart started to pump as the girls eyes stared right into hers. Yoona quickly walked toward the girl in awe. This can’t be. Yoona made her way behind the girl in amazement. She perfectly placed her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder without having to bend over or stand on tippy toes. She wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s left arm and closed her eyes. This can’t be real… Sooyoung’s heart was also beating in the moment so loud that Sooyoung just wanted it to shut up. She was glad Yoona didn’t see her red face at the moment. Yoona didn’t want to let go this was everything she hoped for.

“I think I should be going…” Sooyoung awkwardly told trying to get her heart to ease. Yoona didn’t want to let go but a sudden of Sooyoung’s arms made her start to fall. Sooyoung noticed, quickly swooped up the girl with her right arm, and safely caught the girl. Their eyes met as both hearts beat in sync. Yoona closed her eyes expecting a kiss that would just make everything so perfect. To her surprise she was stood right up and Sooyoung dusted off her clothes. “Thank you for this opportunity Yoona. I can’t wait till I see you next.” Sooyoung darted out of the room because she was about to have a heart attack any second.

 

“Just who are you Choi Sooyoung?” Yoona placed her hand over her beating heart in confusion of what just happened.