The Interview - Kwon Yuri

The Heart of Im Yoona

Told you I would be a bit busy. Finals are coming up so I am planning on uploading the rest of the interview TODAY. YES all 3 chapters today.WE WILL SEE. This is one you are all waiting for. After Finals I should be free untill I go to California on vacation for Christmas.

I hope they like regular black coffee. Yuri talks to herself carrying what looks like a coffee container and several empty cups. “Oh let me help you with that” The lady placed down her clipboard and rushed over to help out the struggling Yuri. “We didn’t order any coffee?” the lady asks Yuri as she grabbed the box like container Yuri was holding. “I’m Kwon Yuri, one of the interviewees. I thought you people could use some coffee because you are all so busy. Here let me pour you some.” Yuri placed the cups on the side table leaving out one for the lady. She then took the container and unscrewed the small black lid at the front. Yuri wasn’t the perfect barista but there were no spills in the making. Just about right when she was going, to hand her the cup someone snatched the cup right from her hand. “OOOOh coffee. I like you. Bring her in” Yoona’s manager explained sipping the drink. Yuri was very confused as she followed behind the manager. The lady brought in the container and cups and placed it on the table in front.

“We are not ready yet!... Hello I’m Im Yoona” Yoona started to speak but then saw that her manager was here and did not want to stall him. Yoona took a good glance at the girl before she sat down. Around my height, tan, dark long hair, eyes that she cannot see due to the fact the girl had sunglasses on inside the building, and a nice body. I can see why she wants to dance. Man she’s got some nice curves. “Wait before you sit down turn around let me see your back side.” Yuri who was still confused turned around even though she rather be facing the beauty in front of her. Yoona examined the rump in front of her and grinned. I like that very much. “Okay you can sit. By the way thank you providing coffee for the employee’s.” Yoona smiled at the girl as Yuri finally got to sit down and catch her breath.

“Yes thank you. You know I asked 3 people today to get me coffee and no one did.” Yoona’s manager spoke up walking to get a refill of his coffee. “You never asked anyone.” Yoona argued. “I’m glad you enjoyed it. If you need anything else let me know.” Yuri smiled as she took off her sunglasses. “I like her. I look at her and I see money. Maybe it’s the green cargo pants that are distracting me. Ah sorry continue.” The Manager backed off after getting the weird vibe from Yoona. Yoona went to get a cup of coffee but it seems that it has been emptied. “I’m sorry. Do you want me to go get more? Do you have a specific kind?” Yuri questioned. “You are very good at trying to please people. I guess this is why you are good at everything. I mean that is what it says on your application.” Yoona placed the container on the ground after now getting a good look at the girls’ y eyes. “I try to be good at everything. I never was born with one specific talent. It wasn’t till I saw my friends having their talents till I realized I need to try extra hard at all of them and find what suits me. As I said on my application, I do try to win all the time. It means all my hard work has finally paid off. I can prove to myself I can be better than the other kids can. I may not be the prettiest, or the best singer, or the best at everything. But I try to be average at most things.” Yuri tried to sell herself well but didn’t think it was paying off well. All those things were true on that application. I was the #1 in my class. Freshman year... Then I was so busy with extra circulars that brought me down to just being in the honors college. I do have plenty of first place trophies but I also have second place and honorable mention trophies. However, this time I am going to get first. This is harder than any challenge I have come up to. I need to win Im Yoona’s heart. I plan to win Im Yoona’s heart. Once I have won her I will have achieved the highest of challenges. The return on investment is great because I will have someone as gorgeous and talented as her as my girlfriend and hopefully future wife. I look at her and my heart just sings a thousand songs.

“Confidence. A lot of girls don’t have that. To be honest Yuri I do think you are very pretty and I am just amazed. You have the desire to win. Are you willing to anything to win?” Yoona teased with a smirk trying to see how the girl will react. “I will Yoona. Anything it takes for your heart I will do. I will do anything to win. I plan on winning your heart for forever.” Yuri sternly replied with confidence. Yoona could feel her face already flushing up.  Forever already... I never thought of that so soon... This girl seems like one that won’t leave me. The thought of that makes me smile. Someone who’s willing to settle down and won’t sway. I want it. “I will be by your side no matter what Im Yoona. Just by looking at you, I am sent to cloud 9. I knew it right when I auditioned that it is meant to be. An opportunity like this doesn’t come around often.” Yoona’s face was officially red, not like a peachy red, but a very dark rose red. “I’m blushing. You just met me yet you care so much and are willing to do anything for me. Then do me the favor Kwon Yuri. Fight for me. Fight for me more than the other girls do. Then you will earn my heart. Be the one who runs to me when I need it at most. That’s all I can do to help you but it’s a good start.” I have no idea why I just said that all. Just by looking at her eyes and her just everything, I can feel at ease. Just talking to her it felt like a normal conversation and not just an interview.

“Thank you for the advice. I’m sorry I didn’t get to show you my funny side but there is little time left for me.” Yuri frowned because not once did she make the girl laugh... “Show us something,” The manager pleaded in awe of the girl. Yuri stood up and pushed her chair away. “My dream now is that I want to be a dancer. I have been practicing since I was a teen and I think I am pretty good at it. I make a lot of mistakes though but to be honest I just do it because I like it. When practicing I usually goof around in the studio...” Yuri spreads out her legs and holds her hands up like pinchers. She wobbles left and right all around the room like a crab on the hot sand. Yoona started to laugh as the girl made it around her back and to the front again. She made a weird gaping face like the screamo man at the end making even the manager burst out laughing. “I’m sorry but I tend to do this often.” Yuri knows that she does it often too. “I like it. I like girls who can make me laugh” Yoona tried to speak out but was still laughing at Yuri’s screamo face. Yuri then went to exit but kept pushing the door handle hoping it would open. “It’s pull” Yoona giggled. I guess opening doors is one thing she isn’t good at. “Thank you.” Yuri turned back around not paying attention as the door hit her right in the face. Yoona laughed again as Yuri rushed out in embarrassment,

Maybe I shouldn’t have done the crab dance... But She needs to know how embarrassing I can be before she finds out later and then doesn’t like me.

“I like that girl. She has everything a winner could have! She has the looks, she has the confidence. AND SHE’S NOT BORING LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER GIRLS.” Yoona’s manager had fallen completely smitten for Yuri’s cool act. “I like her too.” Yoona smiled knowing that at least there was someone her manager liked.