The Interview - Hwang Miyoung

The Heart of Im Yoona

I’m Never going to get these done if I keep watching new T-ara’s new MV. What do I do? HAHAHa see what I did there. I will upload the next chapter tomorrow maybe because I just realized I have homework I have to do. Poor Sulli has to be last.

“Excuse me miss. No dogs allowed in the building.”  The lady with the clipboard told the girl with her white colored puppy in her purse. “But Prince Fluffy isn’t supposed to go to my dad’s place until tomorrow. I have no one to sit it and I can’t just leave it at home because it will get dehydrated and might pee everywhere.” The girl dressed in a cute pink dress pleaded. “Hold on let me ask Ms. Im.” The lady walked into the room while Tiffany tried to calm her eager puppy. She had just gotten him about a few months ago and now she was going to leave him. “Please don’t bite this one because that will make mommy very sad. Please do not pee on the carpet. That’s why you went outside before we came here.” Tiffany whispered to her puppy as his eyes widened. “PUPPY! LET HER IN!” Yoona’s yell could be heard from outside the room. “I guess exceptions can be made for Ms. Im. You may go in.” The lady opened up the door allowing Tiffany and Prince fluffy to go in. “PUPPYYYYYY!” Yoona squeed her eyes only staring at the white fluffy small goodness in front of her eyes. “His name is Prince Fluffy.” Once the door shut, she placed the purse down allowing the dog to roam free in the room. The camera operators were in awe as they all wanted to play with it too. “Don’t anger him or he might bite.  I’m sorry he had to come but he won’t be in the mansion. My dad is going to take him but currently he is away on business and should be back tomorrow.” Tiffany told Yoona hoping the others would listen.

Yoona finally took her eyes off the puppy and caught a good glance at the girl in front of her. Wearing a pink headband, pink dress with a black furry coat, and with a pink purse she stood there like a porcelain doll. She’s short again... However, the fact that she’s gorgeous makes up for that. She looks like I just picked her out of a doll store and I don’t want to touch it or it might break. She looks so innocent, sweet and shy for a rich girl. “Come Prince.” Tiffany smiled as the dog came by her side and sat diligently.

“I love dogs.” Yoona smiled as she glanced around the table to see the puppy again. IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE! “I wish I could take him with me, but since he is a puppy he is not fully trained and there is a rule no pets allowed.”  “You are just as cute too. Your audition paper says you love pink. I didn’t realize you LOVED pink.” Yoona grinned making the girl blush. “It’s my favorite color.” Tiffany eye smiled leading to Yoona melting inside. “I’m going to squee all over your pretty face so stop that.” Tiffany did a light cute laugh winning over the hearts of everyone in the room. The puppy soon stated to bark noisily as he was begging for attention. “Oh you want attention.” Yoona cutely spoke getting out of her chair to play with the dog. She laid on the empty space next to the dog and started to roll over. The dog looked at her confused as Tiffany giggled.

Tiffany moved down to his level and motioned him to roll over. The dog did a tiny half roll over making Yoona squee aloud. “Good Prince.” Tiffany smiled as the dog gave her a kiss on the nose. “Can I have a kiss?” Yoona begged sticking her nose out in front of the dog. The dog looked at her and then quickly nipped the top of her nose. The nip left a small red mark as Yoona sat up. “Bad Prince” Tiffany scolded making the dog bark. “All I wanted was a kiss” Yoona pouted. Tiffany scooted over and planted a quick kiss on Yoona’s nose. Tiffany didn’t know why she did that but it felt nice and at that moment they were both blushing. “Tell your dad and your mom that we will take the dog. It will bite me and you will have to kiss me every time.” Yoona joked around but then realized Tiffany’s smiled turned to a frown.

“I’m sorry... Did I say something wrong?” Yoona asked her heart feeling guilty for an unknown reason. “It’s just I don’t have a mom. She died when I was very young. That’s why my dad gives me everything. He’s giving me all that he couldn’t give my mom. I am eternally grateful for everything he has done. He did re-marry about a few years ago and now my step-brother is going to take over the business. I know he still loves my mom, but for me I don’t remember her. I only remember her sweet voice singing to me as I fell asleep. That’s why I want to be a singer. I want to sing for all the people who need a voice in time of need. I want to sing to make people happy just like my mom did to me. She used to sing to me this American lullaby every night.” Tiffany poured out her face turning to a smile as she remembered the good things. “Awwwww....” Yoona pulled the girl close and hugged her tight. “If it makes you feel any better. I don’t have a mom either. She died when I was young too. We can relate.” Yoona rubbed her back as Tiffany held tight. “Sing me the song.” Yoona asked a couple minutes later. “Or just any song. I want to hear the voice that makes people happy.”

Tiffany cleared a bit before she started to sing. She wasn’t nervous at all because in the end it all comes natural to her.

“I never see the forest for the trees

I could really use your melody

Baby I'm a little blind

I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?

Sing to me

I know you're there

You could be my sanity

Bring me peace

Sing me to sleep

Say you'll be my nightingale”

 (Nightingale by Demi Lovato. Since Fany is such a fan)

Tiffany finished off a part of one of her favorite songs by one of her idols. Yoona’s face was in awe. This girl is just as good as Taeyeon. They look like they could be best friends or something HEY WAIT A SECOND. “There’s a girl here who sings and wants to own her own record company. I think I’ll make a note to put you guys in the same room so you can get to know her better. I think you could be her first client if you play your cards right.” Yoona explained to the Tiffany. Watching Tiffany’s face light up is killing Yoona’s heart. “Really?” Tiffany eye smiled killing Yoona’s heart once more. “Yes really.” Yoona smiled. Let’s just hope Taeyeon does not go all erted on her. There are no rules that forbid dating other members of the house but it obviously ruins your chance with me. “Thank you so much. It has been an honor.” Tiffany picked up her dog and spun him around in joy.

Tiffany finally exited leaving Yoona to calm herself down. Only one more to go... I’m falling for all of these girls except Mina. That is just going to make it 10 times harder to vote one of them out. WHY ARE THEY ALL RUINING ME LIKE THIS? I DID NOT EXPECT THIS.  Except for Lee Mina who is not ruining me. Let’s just hope the next one doesn’t kill me like these have.