09.

Dude, We're In The Wrong Body

Chapter 09

Sungjong looked over his shoulder at Sunggyu, a death grip on the bar of soap he was using. Sunggyu was under the showerhead, shampooing his hair while poor him, the maknae of the group, was seated on a small stool with a bucket of water in front of him. Having lost to Sunggyu at scissors-paper-stone, he had to be the one using a scoop to wash himself. Hyung definitely cheated. He was 2 seconds later, he- Sunggyu narrowed his eyes.

He continued to soap himself and done with washing up in no time. The two of them had agreed to clean themselves up instead of wasting time arguing about invasion of privacy or harassment or stuff like that. They were both men anyways, how different could anything be?

Sunggyu, on the other hand, was taking his own sweet time under the shower, making sure every nook and cranny of the body, that isn't his, was clean.

The maknae stared at his own body, inwardly sighing at how it was now under the possession of evil Kim Sunggyu. He then noticed the bottle of shampoo Sunggyu used sitting on the shelf.

An imaginary light bulb lit up above Sungjong's head.

He got up from the stool and made his way towards the shower while wrapping a towel around his waist. He grabbed the bottle and stepped up behind Sunggyu, going unnoticed. The leader had his head bent forward, rinsing the soap out of his hair under the hot water spraying from the showerhead. Stealthily, Sungjong raised the bottle directly above his head and squeezed.

Sunggyu started washing the new glop of shampoo and Sungjong watched amusedly.

The evil maknae continued doing the same thing, repeatedly every time he noticed the amount of shampoo on Sunggyu's head becoming lesser.

"What the shampoo is this?" Sunggyu asked out loud to himself, starting to realize that shampooing his hair was taking way too long. Sungjong managed to hear him and silently sniggered as he poured shampoo over his victim's head once more.

Five minutes might have passed.

"There's something wrong with the shampoo!"

Sungjong covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud right behind Sunggyu.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong?!"

Said man ignored him.

"Lee Sungjong, I swear, if you're up to something!"

Sungjong quickly stepped out of the shower to reply with an 'innocent' voice, "What? I think you're almost done, keep washing. I heard this new shampoo is really good, one of the top trending hair products! Like it deep-cleanses and gives the hair a healthy glow to it, prevents fizzes too!" He heard the leader grumbling under the water and resumed his prank. 

Manager Youngjun opened the bathroom door at the right moment to witness 'Sunggyu' squeezing a bottle of shampoo over 'Sungjong's head and a seemingly distressed 'Sungjong' pitifully washing the endless amount of shampoo out of his hair. He was even scrubbing his hair out of frustration and everyone knows that would damage the cuticles of his hair. 'Sunggyu' noticed him right away and brought a finger to his lips, shushing his manager-hyung from exposing his evil deed. 

Oh my god, a shower prank? Okay, this pair's the most normal compared to the previous ones... And Sunggyu has also proven to me that he's the most childish out of the seven of them. Manager Youngjun thought, trying hard to erase scarring images that he collected from visiting two bathrooms. 

Sunggyu still hadn't noticed that someone else had entered the bathroom and was on the verge of tearing his hair out. "Why me? Shampoo, why me?!" he cried out, furiously washing and scrubbing.

Manager Youngjun wouldn't admit it, but he was slightly amused at the sight of this. He entered the bathroom and picked up another bottle off the shelf, probably body wash, Sungjong guessed. He gestured for 'Sunggyu' to give him some space, enough for him to stretch his hand into the shower, bring the bottle over 'Sungjong's head and tip it over. He giggled with 'Sunggyu' and had his fun after pouring body wash over one of the boys he was in-charge of, thrice.

He was aware that he needed to tell them about their 3-day break, but that could wait. He didn't want to be a wet blanket and put a stop to the prank, that was for 'Sunggyu' to decide. Putting the bottle of body wash back down, Manager Youngjun then took his leave, all the while holding back his snickers at 'Sungjong's "oh my god", "arghhh", "what the ?".

After god knows how long that Sunggyu even started to lose energy to wash out the shampoo, Sungjong decided to stop. He placed the bottle back on the shelf and left the shower. "Hyung, you're taking too long, haha- I'm gonna go dry up first okay? You...take your time, no worries!" Sungjong rushed out so that he wouldn't be caught bursting out laughing, and hurried to his room to put on clothes. That was revenge for cheating at scissors-paper-stone.

I wonder how the other hyungs had their first bath together... From a distance, Sungjong could hear Sungyeol screeching about something along the lines of "don't touch my man again!"


O'Levels are over heheh but my writing has become so, so rusty... I apologize for this awfully short chapter :\

Thank you for reading <3