07.

Dude, We're In The Wrong Body

Chapter 07

Unbeknownst to the seven boys, their managers had unlocked the door and removed the chair before they left the dorm last night. Yet Infinite was so busy talking and laughing loudly in their surprisingly well-maintained, air-conditioned storeroom that they didn't hear the door being unlocked, which caused them to have to sleep in there, huddled up and cuddling and sharing warmth and no nothing happened. Only when Sunggyu turned the doorknob two hours after they woke up, did they manage to 'escape' the storeroom and take in fresh air.

"We stink." Was what Sungjong said which made everyone remember that they still haven't bathed. 

Since they needed to make sure their own body was 'take care of', the Howoo pair decided to take a bath together, and were quick to choose the biggest toilet in the dorm. "We call dibs on the bathtub."

Once in the bathroom, Hoya stripped out of his clothes while Woohyun filled up the bathtub with water, (luxury bubble bath) soap and some scented liquid to..smell good.

The dance machine stepped into the tub immediately as Woohyun turned around to take off everything on him, before joining him in the tub. Both of them somehow sat face-to-face but did not look at each because to a certain extent, it was embarrassing and awkward as . Hoya stared at the wall behind Woohyun, who started playing with the bubbles.

"So...do you have to help me bathe or do you give me permission to touch your body?" Hoya asked, breaking the awkward silence. Woohyun looked up to him. "Dude, that sounds really wrong." he said but only received a shrug as response. "Let's make a deal. We wash ourselves. 'cause I don't think you'd like the feeling of someone, who isn't your parents or Dongwoo, to touch you."

"Uh-huh."

"But we don't tell anyone, and you don't comment anything about my ."

Hoya thought for a few seconds and held out his hand for Woohyun to shake. "Deal."

Howoo started to wash themselves while chatting, as if two grown men sitting together in a tub and bathing was a perfectly normal thing. Naturally, they started off with the upper body. 

"Holy , you've got abs?" Woohyun pretended to be shocked while soaping himself. Hoya gave him a stare. "Of course I do, you idiot. Have you never seen me with my shirt off?" Hoya mentally rolled his eyes even though he knew Namu was joking around. Woohyun has definitely seen him without his shirt off, hell, even people he didn't know (Inspirits) saw him shirtless and his abs before.

Hoya started to wash the lower part of the body and suddenly said, "Egumonina... Your is so-" Before he could finish, Woohyun splashed water at his face, successfully shutting him up. "I told you not to comment anything about it."

"But-"

"It's still bigger than yours."

"What?! No way, it's so-"

"Stop it."

"But just look at it-"

"SHUT UP, LEE HOWON!"

"Haahaahaa!"

"Your comments are irrelevent. Besides, I'm sure mine's bigger."

"Puh-lease, mine's definitely bigger, you can see for yourself." Hoya pointed to his own body's private part which was fortunately covered by the bubbles that were surrounding them. Woohyun pushed some of the bubbles away and glanced down, before scoffing, "Nope, not as big as mine." Hoya sighed, shaking his head. "Why are we even comparing?"

Woohyun shrugged. "You started it."

"You continued it."

"And then you continued it."

"So did you."

"What are you, 5 years old?"

"Still would have a bigger than you."

Woohyun glared and refused to speak to the other man for three minutes. Both of them finished washing up and they didn't take very long because...how long would a man take to bathe? 

Out of curiosity, Hoya broke the silence and asked, "Where has it been before? Aside from your pants and your hand." His strange but straight-forward question caused Woohyun to choke on air and cough, his face turning red. "Isn't that too personal?" Why was Hoya asking this kind of question? And with a straight face at that.

"I'm just curious, tell me," Hoya said but Woohyun refused to share his 'private life' with him. Hoya smirked. "Let me guess, Sunggyu's-"

"No!" 

"You haven't done the do?"

"The what?"

"'yknow, do the do."

"...uh...no." 

"Do you think you're going to be the top or bottom?" Hoya continued asking shameless questions. Woohyun wondered, Why is he so interested in my life? But he answered anyway. "Top."

Hoya shot him a distinct 'I-don't-think-so'-look. "But Sunggyu's older, won't he want to be top and like, dominate?"

Woohyun face-palmed his already-red face. Why isn't Howon embarrassed at all for asking such questions? "Why don't you ask Sunggyu then?" Woohyun asked back. "He'd throw a shoe at me. And it'll hurt even more with his shoe lifts inside," Hoya replied and finally decided to stop prying into his band mate's life.

The both of them didn't feel like leaving the bathtub just yet since the water was lukewarm and comfortable to be in, and they were also too tired and lazy. Having slept on hard floorboards in a storeroom with the temperature lowering and becoming extremely cold at night, they really did prefer to relax in the water now. Besides, it's been a long time since they had a bubble bath. 

"Number 5-nim," Woohyun suddenly called, getting Hoya's attention immediaely. "Yes, Number 4-nim?" Hoya played along and choked back a laugh when he saw Woohyun presenting him soapy white bubbles vaguely shaped into a heart. "This is my heart," Woohyun said. Hoya squeezed his eyes shut and covered his face shyly, blushing a little. "Will you accept it?"

Hoya laughed noisily, uncovered his face and made a heart with his hands. "Of course." Woohyun giggled (yes, giggled) and threw the bubble/soap-heart at Hoya. "Why did we cheat on each other with Sunggyu and Dongwoo?" he asked. Hoya shook his head, "I gave you my potato heart first and you accepted it, then you cheated on me." He jokingly replied. "and now you want me back, hm?"

"I'm sorry," Woohyun laughed and looked at Hoya who was smiling now. He noticed soap on his face and raised his hand, slowly leaning forward.

Hoya thought he was going to help him wipe his face but instead, he received a smackful of soap and water. "What the-...you ," Hoya spluttered and splashed water back at Woohyun who kept his mouth shut so soapy water won't enter his mouth. "Honestly, I don't mind switching my body with you." Hoya confessed after splashing.

"Me too... Is Howon being sentimental now, hahaha!"

Ignoring him, Hoya continued, "I was just kidding when I called you 'tree face'."

"Good. My face has a smooth complexion, nothing like tree barks. And by the way, I think you have a y face," Woohyun acknowledged.

"I know. This is actually better than switching with the other members, or some random girl. I think we'd be scarred for life."

Woohyun nodded. "But at least we'd get s."

"...and periods," Hoya added on quietly. "Can you imagine if you actually switched with a girl, and you suddenly start leaking down there and it becomes a red river?" Woohyun shuddered when he tried to imagine it and shook his head vigorously at the horrible visualisation in his mind. "Ugh, bloody hell, no! Don't even forget about getting cramps, PMS-ing and people thinking you're a cold- for having uncontrollable moodswings."

Hoya nodded in agreement. "It'll be unlucky for the girl who switched with you too," he added on and Woohyun wondered aloud why. "Because she'd wonder why you have such a small ," Hoya replied, which resulted in him receiving a kick under the water and a splash to the face. "It's not small! Shut the up, Howon!" Woohyun shouted and continued splashing water so that Hoya couldn't open his mouth to retort.

It became a full-on water fight in no time.

Then, the door to the bathroom opened.

It was a normal thing to not lock doors in the Infinite dorm. It was just a 'precaution' everyone took because if an accident or something happened inside, they won't have to break down doors and waste time, and help whoever immediately. (Unless they hinted that they were going to have their 'happy-time' alone in the room and lock the door)

Manager Youngjun stood at the bathroom's doorway, mouth agape.

He had gone to the Infinite dorm to inform the 7 boys about their four no-schedule days, but when he entered the dorm, he only saw a lone Sungyeol picking up potato chips that were strewn on the floor and the others nowhere to be found. "They're together in the bathroom," Sungyeol told him and he headed off to the master bedroom first.

Youngjun could hear two people conversing (loudly) in the bathroom and he caught a few words, such as, "leaking down there", "red river", "cramps", "PMS-ing", "small ". And he had a feeling that he didn't want to know the full context of the conversation the two were having. Even though just by hearing those words, he could pretty much interpret what they were talking about.

In his whole life, he has seen two kids, both male, sitting together in a bathtub and having a playful, fun water fight before. But if such a scene was fast-forwarded all the way to twenty years later, it'd be an absolutely unusual scene that people would not want to chance upon. And this was what Manager Youngjun was witnessing from the toilet's doorway - two grown men having a water fight in a bathtub filled with bubbles. 

Water was flowing out of the tub, causing a soapy, wet mess on the toilet floor. "What are you guys doing...?" Youngjun asked, though the answer was obvious. Hoya and Woohyun stopped splashing and looked to their Manager. "Having a water fight," Hoya replied matter-of-factly. Manager Youngjun nodded his head slowly, surprised at their calmness. Won't two normal people be panicking if someone caught them together in a bathtub?

"Okay..." He averted his eyes from the idols' bodies and said, "Anyway, be informed that for today and the next three days, you guys are cleared of your schedules. We're giving you a break because we managers love you and care for your mental health." He finished quickly, shut the door and left the room twice as fast as when he entered.

Hoya and Woohyun exchanged glances before they burst out laughing together. "We should do this more often," Hoya said in-between laughs.

The main vocalist stopped laughing and narrowed his eyes at Hoya, leaning closer towards him. "Do you mean having a one-to-one talk or taking a bath together?"

The dancer smirked in response. "What do you think?" Before giving Woohyun a playful punch to the chest.


Thank you for reading <3