08.

Dude, We're In The Wrong Body

Chapter 08

“It'll be our little secret.” 

"Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I promise."

"Swear on your life."

"Okay-"

"Cross your heart and hope to die."

"Dude-"

"Stick a needle in your eye-"

"Myungsoo!"

"Pinky-promise me."

Dongwoo complied to Myungsoo’s last request and pinky-promised him. He had just spent a full five minutes convincing his dongsaeng that there was no need for them to wear blindfolds in the shower.

Myungsoo was against the idea of Dongwoo looking at his parts and touching them again, so he suggested that they helped each other bathe. However, it wasn't a "see no touch, touch no see" situation. Dongwoo was not allowed to see and touch, hence the blindfold idea.

“It’s not like I’ve never seen nor touched yours before,” Dongwoo laughed, hoping to lift the mood but Myungsoo only glared at him.

Both of them had chosen the second biggest toilet in the dorm which had a shower in it. Dongwoo stood fully unclothed under it and Myungsoo washed his hair first. Everything was going well. 

Alright, I’m just bathing, Myungsoo thought, in third person point of view

He continued on to washing his body. Okay, looking at my body in a different angle, nice, Myungsoo talked to himself in head, so far so good.. Or not. Dongwoo jumped abruptly when Myungsoo's hand came into contact with his waist and burst out laughing, "Hihihihi, it's ticklish!"

Myungsoo didn’t know how to respond, so he tried to wash the waist area again. This time, Dongwoo laughed louder and squirmed about to avoid being touched. “HAHAHAHA! STOP TICKLING ME!”

“But I’m not! Hyung, stop moving!” Myungsoo quickly grabbed onto his hyung’s arm and rubbed the body soap all over his body. This only made Dongwoo scream as the ticklish sensation overwhelmed his being. Twisting his body and wriggling, he tried to get out of Myungsoo’s grip.

By then, Myungsoo was just holding onto him so he won’t slip and fall and break his neck. He decided to release him and Dongwoo flopped down to the floor instantly, holding his stomach and laughing uncontrollably. “Hyung, please.” Myungsoo watched his stark- body on the wet floor shaking with laughter with a hint of irritation. Dongwoo didn’t reply, he couldn't. He just felt ticklish all of a sudden. Has he always been this sensitive or is it just because this was Soo's body? Does it work that way?

After taking in a few deep breaths, Dongwoo finally sobered up. "Let's get this over and done with." He stood up, spread his legs and hands wide out as if he was doing jumping-jacks, and though Myungsoo felt very embarrassed at the sight, he swiftly washed him from the waist to the toes. Done!

Myungsoo then undressed himself, all the while with his eyes squeezed shut tightly and chin tilted upwards. Dongwoo chuckled at him being so cautious and started off with his hair, then down to his shoulders, arms, across his chest and waist. All this while, Myungsoo remained ‘calm’, thinking of happy thoughts such as eating steak and buying black plaid shirts.

Sadly, Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Dongwoo’s hands go below his waist and his eyes shot open. He instinctively looked to where Dongwoo’s hand was at, catching a glimpse of Dongwoo's 'little brother'. He gasped as if he had seen something forbidden and his hands came up to his face, shielding his eyes at the speed of light. Dongwoo chuckled at his reaction and casually asked, “Why are you so shy? Have you never seen a before?” Myungsoo's response was muffled but he meant to say "What the ." Seriously, this hyung of his... He could only sigh at this moment.

Dongwoo then continued washing his legs, going upwards till his inner thighs and Myungsoo swore that this isn't the feeling of another man simply washing him (not that he had experience, but still.). There was something evil about the man's hands. “Umm.. Are you caressing me?

Said hyung raised an eyebrow at him, before a playful smirk crept up to his lips and he decided to have some fun with his dongsaeng. His definition of ‘fun’ was completely different from Myungsoo’s. Dongwoo traced his finger along Myungsoo’s inner thigh and ran his other hand down his chest all too slowly.

Myungsoo was screaming in his head. What is he doing? Molestation? ual harassment? Has Hoya been depriving him or something, oh God help me! Sure, Myungsoo does skinship with Dongwoo and was clingy to him before, but never in his life had he been in such a situation. If it were Sungyeol someone he liked doing this to him, then he might not mind, but this was Dongwoo! Dongwoo-hyung! Another hyung he has no 'special' feelings for!

No no no, it better stay down!

Dongwoo stopped midway, observing Myungsoo’s contorted expression and couldn't help but chortle. He stood up and blew into Myungsoo’s ear, expecting him to shiver or at least make some ‘noise’ (yeah.). What he didn’t expect was his plan to backfire and to get a completely different reaction.

Once Dongwoo's breath hit his ear, Myungsoo immediately jabbed Dongwoo with his elbow, not exactly aiming anywhere, but he managed to get him in the eye.

“SUNGYEOL! HELP! AAHHHHH! SUNGYEOLLIEE!!”

Myungsoo screamed like a damsel in distress while his hyung grimaced in pain on the toilet floor. “Ow!! Myungsoo-ah!”

“Hyung, you tried to molest me! It was self-defense!” Myungsoo quickly explained. “I wasn’t molesting you! That's my body!!” Dongwoo shouted, shocked at what Myungsoo said. The not apologetic, slightly shaken dongsaeng helped him up but unfortunately, gravity decided to show its affection for Myungsoo at the wrong time and made him fall.

Meanwhile in the living room, Sungyeol had heard Myungsoo’s cry for help and rushed off to save him. “What’s wrong, Myungsoo, dear?!” he shouted as he dramatically kicked the toilet door open. Only to receive an unwelcoming sight in front of him.

Oh, how stupid of the Dongsoo pair to not pull the shower curtains.

In front of Lee Sungyeol was the typical scene in some dramas, in which two bodies are pressed together, their stupefied expressions showing how much they didn't expect someone to walk in on them. And one of them would then say “this isn’t what it looks like”, when it actually is. But there was an exception in Dongsoo's case, it really wasn't want it looks like.

“This isn’t what it looks like!” Dongwoo screamed when he noticed Sungyeol’s darkening expression. 

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY MYUNGSOO, DONGWOO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!” Sungyeol yelled. He stomped into the shower and pushed Myungsoo off to the side. Wait-

Dongwoo blinked in confusion when Sungyeol picked him up and held him by the shoulders, asking if he was okay, if he would need to hide a body later.

Oh , did he forget we switched bodies... Dongwoo thought. He glanced to Myungsoo who was looking just as confused. "Sungyeol-ah, I'm Myungsoo!" Turning to his side, Sungyeol stared at 'Dongwoo'. Oh , I forgot. It was instinctive for Sungyeol to run to Myungsoo, well, at least to whoever looked like Myungsoo in a time of crisis. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! What did this -dino do to you?"

“Does touching my inner thigh and blowing into my ear count as harrassment?” Myungsoo asked, his voice slightly shaky with much 'innocence' at the same time. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at 'Myungsoo'.

Oh my god, is he trying to get me into trouble? This guy's pretending to be an idiot! Unlike the other sneaky Myungsoo who actually asked Mithra-hyung if his is big or not on TV! Dongwoo glared. "I was basically touching my thigh and blowing my own-"

He couldn't finish as Sungyeol stood up, towering over him and Dongwoo tried to make a run for it.

Keyword: tried.

Slipping on the wet floor was the only thing the oldest in the shower managed to do, and also grabbing the nearest thing he could reach - the shower curtain. He fell and brought down the whole thing with him, including the rod.

Sungyeol hurried over to him, but tripped over the shower curtain’s rod, pulling Myungsoo who had just gotten up.

It was like a battle of the idiots.

The choding used his long, powerful legs and vigorously kicked to try get rid of the curtain but accidentally kicked Myungsoo in the shin instead. Myungsoo yelped in pain and grabbed an end of the shower curtain to throw it aside. But it only further tangled Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Myungsoo didn't even know if it was just water or sweat now running down his body as he tried to pull Sungyeol out of the curtain (more like Sungyeol pulling him in). They started bickering and blaming one another for no reason.

They were so loud, loud enough for their manager-hyung outside to hear them. Manager Youngjun had just left the master bedroom, after witnessing the Howoo pair having a water fight, and was headed to the other toilet, the one where the three idiots were in. He could hear their shrieking and sighed inwardly. He pretended not to hear anything and also shut his eyes for good measure, and simply closed the door before walking off.

"I hope Sungjong and Sunggyu are at least normal..." he mumbled under his breath and made his way to the smallest toilet beside the kitchen, ignoring the three idiots' distressed calls for help.

Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo lay on the bathroom floor in a wet tangled mess of limbs with the shower curtain; two completely and one completely soaked. They gave up on trying to untangle themselves and were 'recharging' their energy, when all of a sudden, there was a groan and

"What the is poking me?"


I've been busy studying for O'Levels, and I should still be studying now but... :')

"see no touch, touch no see" ohmy so Singaporean of me

Thank you for reading <3