01.

Dude, We're In The Wrong Body

Chapter 01 

Jang Dongwoo stirred awake and immediately felt a huge urge to pee. He swung his legs off the bed and took rush yet cautious steps to the toilet in the room, worried that his muscles might just accidentally relax and create a pool around himself. He didn't even realize he wasn't in his own bedroom.

Once in the toilet, he swung the door shut, pulled down his black pajamas pants and proceeded to relieve himself. And for some very odd reason, he felt uncomfortable because somehow, the 'size' in his hands felt wrong. What 'size'? Dongwoo thought maybe his had grown or shrunk.

After he was done, he flushed, dried, pulled up his pants and went to the sink to wash his hands. When he looked up to the mirror to fix his hair, his eyes widened in shock at the reflection and his jaw dropped.

WHY WAS KIM MYUNGSOO STARING BACK AT HIM IN THE MIRROR?!

He rubbed his eyes, wiped his face, played with his hair and did weird, alien-like actions and the 'Myungsoo in the mirror' mirrored everything he did. 

Then, realization hit him like a .

I'm in Myungsoo's body, so this is-... Oooh, no wonder the 'size' felt wrong! AHA- Wait!! I TOUCHED MYUNGSOO'S ??!!

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

Dongwoo screamed, and even his scream sounded exactly like Myungsoo's. 

Everyone in the Infinite dorm woke up no thanks to Dongwoo. Some were worried, some were curious and some were angry that their beauty sleep was interrupted. 

Leader Gyu, despite being the oldest, shot up on his bed the fastest and rushed out of the room he was in, worried that something might've happened to his dongsaeng. As he hurried to where the scream was coming from, he wondered, Why was I in Sungjong's bedroom? And is it just me, or is there more light coming into my eyes? He entered his own bedroom and froze when he looked to his own bed. 

Sunggyu stared at the body tossing and turning in his bed.

HIS BODY.

It was his turn to scream. "AHHHIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed in an extremely, extremely high-pitched voice, much like a little girl.

Sungjong groaned in annoyance when he heard Dongwoo, or uhm, Myungsoo screaming. He didn't understand why his hyung was up so early and destroying the peacefulness. He tossed and turned to feel and find his white teddy bear but couldn't. All of a sudden, there was yet another scream from inside the room and he opened his eyes. It felt kind of strange to him because his eyes suddenly felt so small, as if they were closed. He then glared at the second person who screamed.

But in just a few seconds, Sungjong's glare turned into a stare of disbelief.

His body stood frozen at the door, staring right at him with his big, bright eyes. As a human being, Sungjong's natural instinct when seeing his own body stand right in front of him was to scream as well. But when he did, his voice was lower and he scrambled of the bed, before returning to stare at his body.

Sungyeol was no exception from having his sleep interrupted by Myungsoo. When he was about to get up, he heard the door open and saw Sungjong running in, before screaming his lungs out at Sunggyu. Why is everyone screaming early in the morning? Like those 5am birds... he wondered. He ignored the maknae and ran into the toilet to see what had made his Myungsoo scream. "Myung, are you okay?" he pushed open the door and saw 'Myungsoo' just standing in front of the sink, staring at the mirror. 

"Myungsoo?" he called out when he didn't get a response.

The said man immediately turned to him and cried out, "NO! I'm Dongwoo!" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow at him, obviously confused. He grabbed 'Myungsoo' out of the toilet and saw Sungjong and Sunggyu staring at each other, now in silence. He pushed all of them out to the living room.

Woohyun woke up with a start when he heard screaming. He could also hear hip hop music playing and looked around to find the source of music - a white iPad beside his pillow. He recognized it as Hoya's but he didn't know why it was beside him. He heard mumbling on the bed to his left, where he saw Dongwoo sleeping, which made him realize that he was in the Yadong couple's room. Since when did Dongwoo sleep-talk anyway? he thought curiously as he got out of the bed and exited the room.

At the same time, Hoya jolted up awake. Without even having to look around the room, he already knew he was in Woohyun's room because he could literally feel the 'smallness' of the room. Why the hell am I in Woohyun's room? He grunted, throwing the sheets off him and heading back to his own room. He better not touch my iPad again.

When he closed Woohyun's door behind him, he saw someone walking towards him. He rubbed his eyes, making sure he wasn't hallucinating, and bit his lips to make sure he wasn't dreaming as well. 

Hoya saw himself walking towards him, and he looked down at himself. 

Woohyun saw himself standing outside his bedroom and he looked down at himself.

Both guys looked up at each other at the same time and shouted. 

"EGUMONINA!!"

"AARGGHHHHHHH!!"

Just then, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol came out of the master bedroom. "Who screamed?" Hoya asked, shifting his eyes away from his body. "Myungsoo," Sungyeol replied but 'Myungsoo' hit him and groaned, "I'm Dongwoo, damn it!" Hoya furrowed his eyebrows and wondered why Myungsoo was saying he's Dongwoo. 

All 6 of them gathered on the floor of the living room and sat in silence. No one knew what to say nor where to start.

Sungyeol stared at 'Myungsoo'. Dongwoo stared at the crotch, the crotch of Myungsoo.

Sunggyu and Sungjong stared at each other, and so did Hoya and Woohyun. They were all staring at themselves, actually.

The leader finally calmed his mind and sighed inwardly. "So...Why were you screaming?" Sunggyu asked, breaking the silence. Dongwoo gulped before explaining everything that had happened, from the moment he woke up.

Meanwhile, the real Myungsoo lay on his stomach on Dongwoo's bed, still sound asleep. He slowly rolled over to lay on his back but he felt something uncomfortable under his . He thought it was a pillow and tried to move it away but couldn't. Myungsoo opened his eyes tiredly, annoyed by the bump beneath him and stood up to see what it was.

He realized he was wearing a pair of pink piggy underwear and rushed to the full-length mirror at the side of the room. He nearly tripped over his own feet on his way but he became wide awake when he looked into the mirror. What...?

He saw Dongwoo in the mirror staring back at him, not his beautiful self, and immediately knew he was somehow in his friend's body. 

Clearly shocked, he headed for the door to look for Dongwoo. If he was in Dongwoo's body, then Dongwoo must definitely be in his. When he reached for the doorknob, he heard his voice outside. He couldn't hear everything, but he managed to catch a few words.

"I... Dongwoo... toilet...mirror...to pee...Myungsoo..."

To...pee? Dongwoo went to pee? When he was in myyyy body? Does that mean he -

"YOU TOUCHED MAH SON?!" 

Myungsoo burst through the door dramatically, shouting in disbelief before anyone could respond to Dongwoo's account. 

Infinite knew what Myungsoo meant. 

"YOU TOUCHED MYUNGSOO'S LIL' BRO? HAHAHAA!"

"WHY DID YOU TOUCH HIS 'THING'??"

"I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED IT YET!!" 

Everyone fell silent when Sungyeol joined in. 

Myungsoo made dying whale sounds and cradled his head in embarrassment and shock. Then he collapsed onto the floor, mumbling incoherently.

Oops, Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, avoiding eye contact from a judging Hoya.


Thank you for reading <3