chap 9

Please,Be My Love!!!

 

Uee  stirred up from her sleep…It’s all because of stupid Hyun Joong and his y girlfriend agreed to disturbed Uee in her dreams…It is a nightmares to Uee because in her dreams Lee Hyori pushed her and make her fall to the ground while Hyun Joong just stood beside his girlfriend laughing his off when Hyori insult her with her poisonous word like ‘you’re not worth enough to be Hyun Joong’s wife’, ‘you are not beautiful as I thought’ and ‘I am feel soory for Hyun Joong have to put up with you as his wife for entire his life but I will make sure that your position as mrs.Kim here will not last longer’…Hyori and Hyun Joong laughing loudly when they saw Uee’s tears rolled down her cheeks…Uee feel the anger and rage through her veins when she saw Hyori and her husband kissing passionately in  front of her, the ground beneath her start shaking violently and the dreams fall to pieces when she stirred up from the awful dream…Uee touched her wet cheeks, the dreams that make her tears even in her sleep…

She go to the bathroom and thought maybe hot shower can make her feel more relax..After 15 minutes she pampered herself in bathroom and feel more refreshed, Uee out of the bathroom and decided to wear more casual clothes because today she just want to hang out in home..Hyun Joong will definitely out from here when his mum return to her home…So, she just wear denim short pant and try to find more comfortable t-shirt which is Hyun Joong Henley black t-shirt..It is really fit with Uee’s body and showed more her long lean legs and the neck of shirt just fall right at its place showed a little bit of cleavage..it’s still appropriate to wear it around her mother in law..

She go to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them which is for Hyun Joong omma, Uee know her mother in law love Korean foods that is why she decided to make traditional Korean breakfast consist of bean sprout rice, spicy stewed fish, grilled galbi, seasoned kelp and radish kimchi..Meanwhile, Hyun Joong doesn’t like to take heavy meal in the morning so she just prepared western breakfast for her picky husband…Uee too wrapped up in cooking and preparing breakfast that she didn’t aware someone is watching her from behind the door…Mrs.Kim just smile lovingly looking at her busied daughter in law preparing breakfast for them…She watched how Uee put a lot of effort for cooking her favorite dish and now she can sleep peacefully know that her son’s life under the care of Uee..the perfect wife for her son…she just hope Hyun Joong noticed how perfect Uee for himself and treat her with the full of love before it’s too late..Mrs.Kim know her son really well and with how Hyun Joong treated Uee badly at boutique yesterday, she just can prayed that her son know his mistakes and changed..Sometimes Hyun Joong have tendency to hurt people around him for the pain he feels inside of him and when he realized his mistakes it’s already too late for him..

Mrs.Kim in her deep thoughts, she didn’t realized Uee already in front of her calling her name several times..

Uee: Omma!!! Gwenchana seumnikka??....

Mrs.Kim : Nae..nae…mianhae mianhae…omma just thinking of something…Hyun Joong haven’t  awake yet??

Uee : Nae omma…He still asleep maybe too tired because of shopping last night…Uee will wake him up, okay…Omma can seat  first and breakfast is already served on the table..Uee and Hyun Joong will come down in minutes…

Uee ran to the Kim Hyun Joong’s bedroom and when she open the door she can see that Hyun Joong still asleep soundly on the couch…Uee wake him up and pulled the comforter away from him but he grab it and pulled it closer to him with still closed eyes and smile spread at his lip..Uee feel annoyed saw his reaction and the smile..She shouted loudly at Hyun Joong’s left ear but still not loudly enough when Hyun Joong pulled the comforter and cover himself..Uee feel so irritated because all her efforts to wake him up failed and she suddenly remembered back the last night incident where Hyun Joong making fun of her and her nightmares of him and his girlfriend laughing at her..All her anger boil up when she remembered back and Hyun Joong just sleep soundlessly in peace… ‘No way in hell I would let him have a peaceful sleep whereas I have a nightmares and embarrassing moment last night..He had to pay for everything that he did to me’ she thought…The wicked grin appears on Uee’s face…She left Hyun Joong and headed to somewhere with the plan to teach Hyun Joong back..

Hyun Joong opened his eyes slowly when he feel Uee no longer beside him…He smirked when he see there is no one around…He just want to see how far Uee have patient in treating him as husband and the first plan is how she will wake him up from sleeping…it’s okay to tease Uee early in the morning, Hyun Joong thought because he love to see Uee’s red face when she mad or embarrassed…The little pout she make on her lips make her looks more cute and it’s worth it to see it…Hyun Joong quickly covered himself when he heard the footstep coming over to his place…Hyun Joong heart beats faster eagerly waiting what the trick Uee have to wake him up…

1..2…3…minutes have passed but nothing is heard until he jolt up from his sleeping and up suddenly when the cold icily water was poured to his face and body…His body is shivering and his teeth trembling because of the coldness of water…Uee is laughing her off when see Hyun Joong’s shocking face…His body trembling badly and he glared deadly at Uee and if glare can kill Uee sure she must be dead by now but she doesn’t care whatever Hyun Joong think or feel, at least she feel satisfied with her little vengeance…

Hyun Joong didn’t know how to think and how he should feel...Yes, he feel humiliate and mad but when see Uee’s laughing face all the anger that boiled up rinse down and suddenly he got an idea to retaliated back to Uee…He grabbed Uee’s shoulder and hug her tightly until the wetness from his body dried off and Uee’s shirt soaked..Uee is shocked with the sudden act and tried to escape herself from Hyun Joong tight hug..

Uee : LET ME GO !!!!

KHJ: (with a smug grin and playful eyebrow)  Huhhh….do you really think you can escape from what you have done to me..No Way!!! I will not let you go until you say sorry first…

Uee: You have to over my dead body if you want apologized from me…I will not say it, you have to say it to me first for what you did to me last night…( Uee keeps her stern face cool and staring back at Hyun joong in the eyes)

KHJ: ( Hyun Joong feels shocked because he never see his wife act like this before..Tough, not easily deterred, spirited and fight back…Before, Uee is like a person who accept whatever everyone throws at her but now….wow!! what a changed..)….Wow..wow..uri Uee have grown ups..No more clingy and tears princess..what happened to you??

Uee : ( smirking like a jackass)…I’m no longer Uee who you can push aside whenever you like..If you think you can do whatever you like in this marriage so do I…I also will do whatever I want and go wherever I want without your permission…I will not act like loyal and beloved wife who waiting for her husband to come back home when her husband is having fun outside…So, if there is nothing more, will you let me go and Hyun Joong shi one more thing please shut your mouth…Your mum is waiting at the kitchen table to have breakfast with her beloved son…please hurried up…( uee quickly freed herself when she feel his hug is lessen and walk out from his bedroom faster with a satisfied smile hanging on her lips..)

KHJ: ( Hyun Joong closed his wide open mouth…his inner is still shocked with Uee’s sudden change personalities…he quickly prepared himself to see his mum downstairs )

After a few minutes, Hyun Joong walked into the kitchen and surprised to see the table full with a lot of delicious meal..He thought the meal was prepared by his mum without knowing the real person behind it…Uee just sit beside her mother in law quietly without saying any word to Hyun Joong.

“ wow..Omma chincha daebak...it’s really been a long time I haven’t eat your foods…gomawo omma..it is really delicious” said Hyun Joong with a full-mouthed..He ate scrambles egg, fried bacon and roast bread greedily and drink his fresh milk.

His mom just smile and watching her son ate the breakfast while sometimes she also look at Uee and wonder why suddenly her daughter in law being quite after Hyun Joong had arrived at kitchen… ‘Are they fighting or what just now??’ she thought… “Actually, it is not omma who did all these but your beautiful wife here”.

Hyun Joong who ate greedily choked when heard what his mom said…He threw a glanced at Uee who didn’t lift her face up from her plate… ‘I never thought she’s really good at cooking even better than Hyori nuna’ said Hyun Joong to himself. .. “Omma, do you want me sent you back home because I want to go out after this…I have something to do” asked Hyun Joong to his mom..

Uee who heard just scrunched up her face silently without being noticed by mother and son because she know very well where and what Hyun Joong will do normally every weekend morning…He will spent his morning at Hyori house doing God knows what…Uee couldn’t careless what he’ll doing with Hyori even though her heart is really ached with how Hyun Joong treated her like an invisible girl who don’t have a heart and feelings…

“oh gomawo adeul, I think you can sent me back this afternoon…Omma want to spent some times with my only daughter in law…Ask her about this marriage and have you troubled her or not and maybe some tip how to take care of you, Hyun Joong ah…Anyway, appa and omma can’t wait to play with our grandchild…Didn’t you have any good news yet??” asked Mrs.Kim hopefully.

Hyun Joong and Uee who heard it full of shocked and look at each other warily…They don’t know how to replied the question…Mrs.Kim just looking at Hyun Joong and Uee intensely like looking for an answer when there is silence filled the kitchen…Lastly, it’s Hyun Joong who decided to give his mom the answer but the answer is just so ‘Hyun Joong’ answer’…the playful one…when he said he and Uee still working on it for their child making plan every night while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking like jackass when he see Uee’s face suddenly red like a tomato…Mrs.Kim just shook her head hearing her son’ answer.