chapter 1

Please,Be My Love!!!

   Uee walk alone to the library while bring 10 heavy books in her arms.She had to return back all the books that she borrowed immediately after pass over 5 days of the due date. It just she's too busy with her exam recently.

  Uee yaa...

  Suddenly,she heard her name called by someone.As she turned back,she saw a handsome young man run to her. He is Seung Hyun oppa or mostly known as TOP in music industry..Yeah..Seung Hyun oppa is one of Big Bang member and also her childhood friend. Their family are so closed and know each other very well. Together, they applied to SungKyunKwan University. Uee choose to applied in Traditional Korean Music Major while TOP choose to be in Acting and Theater Major. TOP oppa also known as incredible actor when a lot of netizen praise him acting skill in drama IRIS..

  The closer TOP came to her, uee can feel that her heart beat so fast and her cheeks feel warm..This feeling always come to her when TOP is around her.

UEE: Oh oppa....wae??

TOP: Ani..where are you going with a lot of books right now?? Come..Give it to me..Let me hold it...Are you going to library??

UEE: Ah...Ani oppa..gwenchana..I'm going to toilet right now..( lied uee, she just wanna tease TOP)

TOP: (Shocked) Hah!!!...then why are u bring all these heavy books together..Don't tell me you wanna read these at the toilet.

UEE: (with the smile and laugh that she hold when looking at top's shocked face)..Hahahaha...(she can't hold her laugh anymore)..Ahh..oppa,I just kidding and why u believed that..

TOP: Yahh..Uee!!! you know right that oppa always believe everything that come out from your mouth..

UEE: Yea oppa..mian..mian (with the sad and pout face)

TOP: Ok..Ok..I'm forgive you..but you must going out with me next week and please don't do that pout face..Oppa can't hold it

        (Top said while his hand pull out uee poutry mouth)

UEE: Ah...Ah...Oppa..Appo...Appo

Top: (oh God..She's so beautiful when her face just turn to pinkish...Oh I just love her..relly love her)..

UEE: Ok,then..Oppa..You must bring all these books and follow me to the library. I have to return back all these books..

The two of them going to library while chatting about each other activities.

 

Hyun Joong POV

Hyun Joong drive his Lamborghini car to the popular club at Seoul City...He promise to his friend that they will be meet there. Hyun Joong know his reputation as a popular artist must make him be careful in waht he did and where he go, but with the wealthy from his family make him believe that he can get anything in this world..All the thing can be bought as long as you have money and power..that is why Hyun Joong just know how to have fun at club with some hot chicks..

Hyun Joong enter the club..everyone start to watching him and whisper to each other.."Famous artist with handsome look and son of conglomerat family".."I want to be his girlfriend"..That's what Hyun Joong heard when he juat enter the club..He just ignore all the praises and start walking to VVIP room that he and his friend always hang out. There he saw Jaejoong with some women around.

Jaejoong : Yo..my friend,Hyun Joong..Where have you been? Long time no see man..

Hyun Joong: Ahh..I just prepare for some comeback..A lot of things I must do..So,that's why tonight I want to release all my tension and enjoy at here.

Jaejoong: You got some point my man..so,who you want to pick tonight,to be your partner..(While showing some hot women around him)

HyunJoong: (with the smirk on his face)...He grab one of the women that wears short skirts and short tube..well,she is the most prettier than others..

Jaejoong:Wow..you still not changed my friend..Only picking up beautiful and y women..Cheers my friend..(pick up a bottle of beer)

HyunJoong: Cheers to bro..

  The night is getting longer and Hyun Joong drive his car to his apartment with the girl that claimed her name as Lucy.

 

At his apartment...

Hyun Joong brought Lucy with the bride style to his bedroom while they laughing and kissing each other passionately..The both of them totally drunk and the night pass with their secret together

 

 

 

P/S: sorry for grammatical error...English is not my first language so i hope you ( the readers) can be understand..hope you all will support my fanfiction of uee and kim hyun joong...i just love this sweet couple and i'm also uee biased in after school..i will make more uee fanfiction with some other idol too...