chap 5

Please,Be My Love!!!

                                                         

 

 

 

2 weeks later…..

(……hanabuteo  yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi…morae beolpan wireul michin deusi ttwieobwado geotteunhan uri..)….Uee’s handphone suddenly ringing…the song of Fantastic Baby from BigBang especially at top oppa ‘s rapping is become her ringtone keeps playing..showing the caller keeps calling her…

Uee : Unknown number….Who is it??Should I answered it or not?? While Uee still thinking, her phone still doesn’t stop from ringing…And after for awhile, she finally answer it, but unexpectedly she got yelled from the caller….

KHJ: Yaaa!!!! If you don’t want to answered, better you take your phone and throw it in the sea..What’s the point you have handphone then????...( without any introducing, he just yelled at her)

Uee:  Yo…Yobseyo…May I know who is this??...( She tried to calmed herself from getting angry at the mad person who suddenly yelled her)

KHJ :…I think I have to introduce myself as your future husband…

Uee : ( Surprised)…My..My..My husband…( She’s too shocked and even got stuttered)

KHJ: Hmmm…My parents didn’t even tell me that my future wife is a stuttered girl…What a unlucky guy I am??   

Uee : Excuse me….Watch your mouth..If you don’t have anything more to said then I’m better hang up right now..

KHJ : Yaaa!! Don’t you dare to hang up…I want to meet you tonight…I have something to discuss..very important..meet me at L World Hotel, 8 p.m o’clock..Bye…

Uee : Wait…Wait..(She can’t said anything when his phone is off….You didn’t even told your name, then how I am supposed to know you….Ohh,..What a stupid guy ..Such a king control…)….She mumbled to herself..

 

At L World Hotel……………

At the corner of the restaurant, there is one man who is waiting with restless….With  just a coffee on table, Hyun Joong restlessly watching his watch…

KHJ: Ahhh….Where is the girl??? Now, the time is already at 8.30 o’clock…Aren’t we supposed to meet at 8??.. this girl will be a meat dead!!!

At the entrance…Uee hurriedly enter the restaurant…there are a lot of people in there and she doesn’t know which one of the guy she supposed to meet….She quickly called back the guy’s phone number…

KHJ: Yaa..Where are you huh???

Uee: I’m at the restaurant but I don’t know which one is you..

KHJ: I’m at the corner and wearing a black shirt with a cap…

Uee: Okay…

Hyun Joong hang up the phone…He feels a bit a relieved when heard the girl is coming….He thought maybe the girl change her mind at the last time to not coming…He had a plan and he need the girl to agreed…..After for awhile, he saw a tall girl with a big eyes and chubby cheeks slowly came to his table…She just wearing a skinny jeans and a white t-shirt…Her face looks so familiar to me…Like we have met before…But where?? I don’t remember anything…Arghhh,,maybe it just me, seeing a lot of girls lately make me became like this..But No Way!!!!...She’s the girl that my parents chose….She’s not beautiful and y like Hyori nuna….What a simple girl appa and omma find to me…

Uee : Annyeonghaseyeo….Nan Kim Yoo Jin imnida…But you can call me Uee…And you??....( she can’t clearly seeing his face because it covers by the cap..)

KHJ: ( He took off his cap, with a arrogant face and deep voice)…I’m Kim Hyun Joong….I’m sure you must know me as a famous artist….Let me see, I think we had a promise to meet here at 8 o’clock but now…(with a smirk on his face, he look at the watch)…It’s already half an hour late…

Uee : Wait YOU !!!!....I know you really well…. ‘Omo!!Why must him???Why appa and omma choose him as my husband..He’s such a big playboy….’ She mumbled to herself with a low voice….It seems like he didn’t remember me at all….

 

KHJ: Let me straight to the point…I invited you here because I want to discuss about our parents plan…I’m really objected their plan…I don’t want to married with someone who I don’t love…So, I want you to tell your parents to call off this proposal..I have someone that I love and I’m sure you too have someone else..

Uee: Ermm…Why didn’t you told your parents by yourself….It will make things so easier..

KHJ : I can’t…My parents threat me to disinherited my name in his wills…that’s why I ask you..

Uee : I’m sorry, but I’m also can’t…I’ve already told them I agreed..

KHJ: ( with a shocked and red face)…WHAt!!! I can’t believe you just totally agreed to their crazy plan…Being getting married with a stranger that you don’t even know…Don’t you have someone you love??

Uee : I have….But if marrying you will make my parents happy then I don’t want to steal that happiness….they have sacrifice a lot of things for me, their only child…And I can’t let them down..

KHJ : Okay…If plan A didn’t succeed, then I need continued with the plan B….Plan B is we’re married but only in one year and with some certain conditions…After 1 year, we’re break up and tell our parents that we’re not suited to each other…At least they know, we’re tried to….

Uee : You mean contract marriage??? And what kind of conditions….

KHJ: ( with the smirk) Don’t tell me you want to live with a stranger for the rest of your life???Well I can’t….And I hope you will be agreed with this agreement ( while taking out an agreement paper from his jacket’s pocket)….You just have to sign here and we’re deal…

Uee : (She read all the agreement )…Okay…but I also have my own conditions and if you agree with that, then I can sign this paper now….

KHJ: Okay…whatever you want…So, we’re settle now…See you at our wedding day…

With a wide grin, Hyun Joong left the restaurant without looking at Uee who staring blankly at window….She sighed. Looking outside..even though the night scenery at Seoul City is wonderful but it can help comforting her sad feeling…After for awhile, Uee walking out from the restaurant..