chapter 3

Please,Be My Love!!!

                                                                          

                                      Kim_Hyun_Joong_by_lintuchiha-new.jpeg  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_W-V7cwVlTDSLsMAxJ5Mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKCkF_sRP86FbaA_ZbdeV

 

 

Finally, weekend is coming....Today, Uee will going out with TOP oppa and she is really happy.She can't  wait to see him after 2 weeks TOP oppa back from Japan in promoting Big Bang's new album...She want to look beautifuls and gorgeous but she totally doesn't know how and what to wears...

Uee : Blouse?? or Gowns?? ....Ermm...It will be weird if I wear these..TOP oppa will be totally shocked and laugh if he see me wearing this..Uee who always wear jeans and t-shirt...

And lastly, She decided to wears a short pink pant with a black t-shirt and put some simple make-up...Ring...Ring...Suddenly,her phone rang and without a second,Uee answered it..It's from TOP oppa..

TOP: Yoboseyo...

Uee: ah ye oppa,i'm here..

TOP: Uee ya...palli nawa..oppa in front of your house right now...palli palli..

Uee: Oh oppa..chakkaman..I'm coming now..

Uee hang up the phone and check herself on the mirror for the last time before coming down..After she satisfied ,she come out from her house and walking to TOP who is waiting in his car...She enter and seat at co-driver place..She smiled

Uee: Oppa,where do you plan to brought me?? (she smiled while looking at TOP)...Oppa,seonmul??(She held out her hand while doing puppy eyes)

TOP: Seonmul?? What seonmul?? Yaa uee ah,don't make puppy eyes..Oppa will melted,you know..You're totally cute like Puss in Shrek's movie..

Uee: Ah Oppa..You're just back from Japan but didn't bought anything for me..Ohh..How cruel are you..(while making sad face)

TOP: Okay...okay..don't be sad..I will give you the things that I bought but you have to kiss me here..(while showing his cheek)..

Uee: Okay..( she move closer to TOP and kiss his cheek)..So,where is it??

TOP : Here..(he give it to Uee..The things he bought especially for Uee....The things he bought especially for Uee…He can still feel his heart beat thumping so hard after Uee landed a kiss at his cheek…His face slowly turned red and he tried to control it by taking a deep breath)

Uee: Oppa...Are you serious...You bought this for me..Chocolates??...

TOP: Hahahaha...yah,didn't you like chocolate?? I know how you love eat this,so that's why I bought special for you..You can eat this,so your cheek will become more chubbier...( he laughed so hard when suddenly Uee pinched his arm)...ahh..appo appo..Uee ah,mian mian..

Uee: ah oppa,chincha...( she tried to calm herself)..

TOP: Uee ah..mian mian....oppa promise will give you something after this..But you have to smile first...

Uee: Okay..I smiled now..Satisfied??

After 30 minutes of driving from Seoul to Ilsan,now  they arrived at the biggest amusement park at Ilsan...Uee's looking around and wonder where they are right now..She totally doesn’t know where they are head up to, when she asked for the answer, TOP just smile and ask to wait and  see…And now here she is, at the biggest play park..She looking around and see a lot of people here..Maybe because of weekend so everyone want to get enjoy...She turned left and looked at TOP oppa..

Uee: Oppa,are you serious..Here??There is a lot of people here..and by any minute they will spotted you as Big Bang's Top..

 

TOP: (He just laugh).. Don't worry..I've prepared these things..Sunglasses, a cap and a mask..(He wears all of it and showed to Uee)..Ottae??Did you recognize me??

 

Uee : ( she shook her head)...Oppa,I totally don't recognize you if you wearing these. You’re totally look like a weirdo, oppa…Now, they will see you not as Big Bang’s TOP but as a weird man..

TOP: Ahhh…aigoo..ottokae??..So now what should I do?? You will feel embarrassed if walking with me like this..

 

Uee: Aigoo oppa…anniyo…I’ve never feel shamed if it is you…So?? Can we go now, Mr. Weirdo…(She smiled and held out her hands to TOP..

TOP: Okay…palli kajja…( he holds her hands tightly)

 

Today, they’re become like a kids again…Running here and there, jumping, screaming… totally look like persons who lost their mind… they have tried so much games from haunted house to roller coaster, even with a merry-go-round…

 

Uee : AHHHHH….Oppaaaa….Gomawo gomawo gomawo…I’m so happy today…( She hugged TOP happily)..It’s been a long time, I’ve never go to play park…If I’m not mistaken, the last time we played like this is when we’re in high school, right oppa…

TOP: yupp… that’s right…why not we’re watching movie after this…Its too early to get back…

 

Uee : chincha…I just love watching movie..

 

At the cinema..

 

Uee and TOP are wait in the queue to get movie’s ticket, waiting and waiting until they got their chance to buy the tickets when suddenly they heard a lot of peoples  around them screaming… they turned back and see some crowded… they looked at each other with a clueless face until they heard…

KIM HYUN JOONG!!!KIM HYUN JOONG!!! KIM HYUN JOONG!!!.

 

Uee can barely see a famous artist, Kim Hyun Joong with an unknown girl walk towards the counter…Hyun Joong standing next beside Uee and without any longer, he ordered 2 tickets for him and a special girl beside him…Uee feels so unfair and raged after waiting for so long and now with out of nowhere, someone who just being a famous passes her queue..He is totally don’t have manner..

 

Uee : Excuse me….We’re first….If you don’t mind, can you wait in the line like others…(asked her to Kim Hyun Joong)

 

KHJ: ( He turned to the voice and see a girl with an anger face)..Excuse me…Can you repeat what you said!!! Don’t you know who I am..

 

Uee : I know who you are…So what??? Just because you’re a famous so you can do anything what you want.. Can you move a bit so I can buy my tickets..

 

KHJ: YAAA neon!!!( He wanted to scream more to Uee but the girl beside him pulled his hand a bit, asking him to stop..It is because everyone is watching them right now…)

 

The movie has started, everyone have concentrates on the movie but not for Uee…She can’t concentrate when a couple who sit in front of her row keep kissing…Eventhough, they are in the dark, with a little light from the projector she still can see who the person is… the none than others..It is Kim Hyun Joong…

 

“ What such a playboy…”, that’s what she thought…She know the rumors about Kim hyun Joong who always spotted with different girls…She thought it just a rumors but now it seemed like its true..