chapter 2

Please,Be My Love!!!

This night UEE and her parents decided to take a dinner at restaurant. Uee as a single child,very closed to her parents and always followed them everywhere they went like some function and even watching movies at cinema.

At the restaurant...

UEE: Appa..mianhae!!!..(Uee suddenly said to her father)

Mr.Kim:Wae??

UEE: Ani...Just because I always be the third person that interupt your date with omma...I know both of you also want to have some privacy..

Mr.Kim&Mrs.Kim: (Laugh together)...Hahahaha...

Mrs.Kim: (still laughing)..That's why..You have to find boyfriend faster so then appa and omma can have a date together..

UEE:Appa...Look at omma..(leaning to her father while making pout face)

Mr.Kim: (Laughing)..Yaa..Don't do that pout face..Your face look not beautiful when do that..Your age is 26 years old now and it not suit with you to do that (Try to                  tease uee)..What omma said its true right??You have to find the right boyfriend that can be your husband later. Well..if you want..appa can be your                          matchmaker,right now some of appa players want to know more about you..So,how do you think??

UEE: Ahh...Aniya..appa..shiro..i dont want to know anyone right now..(because she know that her heart filled with this man's face..he is TOP..Yeah..she also                   doesn't know when she start fall in love with TOP oppa..She just know that it is just her feeling while TOP oppa maybe just thought her as his sister..She just            afraid to tell him and its not her style to let women make her first move)

   While UEE was thinking about TOP..She heard someone called her father's name..When she turned right,she saw a couple,husband and wife making their ways to her parents table with big smile..Maybe appa friends,she guessed..

Appa: Yaa...Kim Min Shik...When have you been back to Korea??

Mr.Kim Min Shik (KMS) : Hahahaha...yaa..Sung Kap ah..you still don't change ,do you??You should ask me how I'm doing not when i'm back??

Appa:Mianhamnida...I'm forgot..I'm too surprised to see you and your wife here tonight..I thought you in London right now..

Mr.KMS: Well..I just back for a week to see my son here..You know,my wife missed him too much that's why we thought we going back in Korea for awhile.

   While appa and his friend talking, omma and the lady already hugged each other like they all know and seems so closed to each others..Actually,all of them are closed friend at their university and hadn't see each other for a long time after married.

Appa : Oh..I'm forgot to introduce our Yoo Jin to both of you..You must surprise when see her..She already 26 years old now...The last time you see her,she's only 15 years old..

Uee bowed to them when her parents' friends see her. Uee totally don't recognise these couple..They just smile and praise how beautiful she is..Looks a lot like her omma,they said..Appa just asked them to take a seat at their table, so that they can still eat and talking to each other about their life right now..

While Uee can't concentrate on her eating when she realize that Mrs.Kim always looking and smile at her...

 

 

 

p/s: hey you all..please cont. to read and wait what happen to uee and hyun joong life after this..