chap 6

Please,Be My Love!!!

                                                                                                       

                                                                 

 

 

After 2 days have passed when she met Hyun Joong, Uee keep thinking on how she’s have to tell this marriage news to top oppa… She don’t have any courage to tell him…But sooner or later, he will be found out whether from or someone else….So, she decided to tell him tonight, when they having dinner together…

Top : ( He stood up when see Uee is coming closer to their table)..Uee ah…I miss you so much…You look stunning tonight…

Uee: ( with a shy smile )… Well, it’s about 3weeks you left to Hong Kong for promoting your comeback and Asia tours, right?? I have a lot of stories to tell you..

Top :Oh okay , okay…So, why not we shared our stories while we had our dinner…I’m so hungry right now….

After the waiter serves their dinner…they just eat quietly…Uee still thinking on how she got to told him while top is secretly staring at Uee…When Uee look at him, he quickly look at his food…His heart keep beating faster…He decided to let her know his feeling for her tonight…Yes, he’ll confessed how he love her so much all this time..

Uee : Ermm…Seung Hyun Oppa…I have something to tell you..

Top : ( He’s kind of surprise when heard Uee called him by his real name…Uee always using his real name when she want to tell something serious...)  Oh…Mwondae(what)???

 Is it bad or good news??I’m also have something to tell you…

Uee: Chinchaeyo…Why don’t you tell me first.. 

Top : No..No..You’re first..

Uee : Ermm Oppa..I..I..(while clearing )…Seung Hyun Oppa, I’m getting married..( Uee said with the head looking down )..

Top :……….(he’s totally shocked with the news and couldn’t even said a bit)

Uee : ( with a trembling voice and teary eyes)..Op..Oppa..Appa and Omma have found someone for me and I’m going to be married with him next week..

After for awhile, she still doesn’t hear anything from top’s mouth..She plucking up her courage to look at him…She can see his shocking face….While for top..he still processing Uee’s words..Her words keep pounding on his head and he can feel his heart thumping with so much pain…Feel like someone stab through his heart…His eyes got teary..No, She can’t see me crying..No!

Top : ( While controlling his voice) Oh Uee ah..Chukahae..I’m so happy for you…So, tell me who’s the lucky guy??

Uee : ( Ignoring his question because she don’t want to tell him about Hyun Joong)..Oppa..didn’t you said you have something to tell me…What it is??

Top :Oh that….( He can’t confessed to her tonight.. the news that he got, it really showed to him that Uee didn’t have any feeling for him like he do…that’s why she agreed to married with someone else..).. Ah..Ani..It’s not big news, it just Big Bang will have a first concert at New York next week…So, we’re really going to be busy for our promotion…

Uee : Oh chincha …Chukahae Oppa nomu nomu chukahae…I’m really proud of you…Geundae oppa, if your concert is next week, then my wedding also fall on the same week..You will come back to Korea right on my big day??

Top : oh Uee ah…Chincha mianhae..It seems I can’t attend your wedding…( Uee ah…Oppa is not brave enough to look you will be with someone else…I’m sorry Uee ah..My heart can’t endure any pain watching you with other guy)

Uee : ( Look so sad)…I really want you to come but if that is what you said, then you better to concentrate on your concert…I’ll understand..

Top : Come..I’ll send you home…( he really want to get out from this situation right now..He doesn’t want his tears to fall in front of Uee)

 

 

The Wedding Day……

Finally, the time is coming.. the big day in her life…Uee looks so nervous and restless even though she know that this marriage is not like any other usual marriage but it still her first marriage….her hands can’t stop…She look at her reflection in the mirror…With the long and big gown dress wedding, the make-up that shows her natural beauty…She look absolutely gorgeous and stunning…She’s really hope that top oppa will be at her wedding right now…She need him to give her courage and comfort her….While she still thinking of top oppa, she heard her name be called…When she turned back, she saw JungAh unnie; her closer cousin came to her with a big hug and smile…

Uee : Unnie…When did you came back??

Jungah: My Flight arrived last night…I don’t want to missed my beloved dongsaeng’s wedding day…that’s why, I leave everything at Paris just for you Uee ah..

Uee : Unnie…Gomawo…I’m so glad you’re here…Unnie, Ottokae…I’m so nervous..

Jungah : ( with the big Laugh) Hahaha….Yaa, that’s normal to be nervous…Just take a deep breath okay….Uee ah, why I didn’t see any reporters here…Your husband is quiet known and famous artist…they must really eager to have this exclusive wedding news..

Uee : Hyun Joong shi and I already agreed to have a closed wedding, just only for family and closed friend….

Jungah: Uee ah..you called him Hyun Joong shi…Like a far person…He will be your husband, at least call him ‘oppa’…

Uee just smiled and didn’t comment anything about that…Suddenly, Uee’s appa came in and ask her to get ready.. the time for being Mrs.Kim is getting closer but Uee still wandering her sight at the main door, hoping and keep waiing for top oppa to come…But a hope just remain a hope when the door is slowly being closed for the ceremony..

Hyun Joong POV….

He just standing on the altar silently…taking a deep breath to calm himself from nervousness…Ohh..If JaeJoong is here, I’ll not nervous so much like this…He didn’t even tell him about this marriage because he know for sure that JaeJoong will laugh at him…How a playboy like him being forced to married…It will hurt his pride if everyone know the truth behind this marriage….

He comes to his sense when heard the announcement of bride’s entrance…the main light is closed and focusing only at the entrance door…. He can clearly see Uee is coming closer to his side…He can’t take off his sight from her…She looks absolutely beautiful and gorgeous…She so different from the last time they met..

‘ Yaa..Kim Hyun Joong!!! Come to your sense…Don’t fall over her.. think of Hyori nuna…’ he make a mental note to himself…

……………….

Now, she’s legally be a wife for Mr.Kim Hyun Joong…..Her parents keep hugging her, showing their happiness seeing their only child now is already someone’s wife…their relatives keeps coming saying congratulations…with the fake happy smile, they just saying thank you…Uee didn’t see any friends of Hyun Joong..Maybe, he didn’t invite any of them…

………..

The night is getting late….tonight, Uee and Hyun Joong spend their first night at hotel’s suite room…it is the gift from Hyun Joong’s parents…But their first night is not like any new married couple had….Uee had to sleep on the couch while Hyun Joong is comfortably sleeping on the bed…Uee had to give up when Hyun Joong eagerly said want to sleep on the bed… ‘What a snobbish guy’, she thought…