chap 7

Please,Be My Love!!!

 

                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4xA5oh7rIiLPFr9c01JS

 

 

 

 

Her routine as a student in SungKyunKwan Univesity still doesn’t change even though she is a wife of an idol star, Kim Hyun Joong. Uee feel something missing in her life…top oppa…After her wedding, it’s been almost a month that she not see him around…He also not coming to university anymore…She even heard some rumors that top suspend his study for awhile…Maybe he is too busy with his new comeback with Big Bang…He also didn’t call Uee anymore…Uee feel like top oppa want to get rid of her from his life..

 

While for her married life, Hyun Joong and her have their own life…Even though, they lived in the same house, they agreed to have their own rooms…Hyun Joong took a master bedroom while Uee took a second room which is a little bit smaller than master room…they promised to each other not to interfere with each other privacy, which is this is also one of Hyun Joong’s conditions before they got married…

 

Uee still remembered their agreement; contract marriage and the conditions…Hyun Joong had stated 2 conditions that she must agreed and followed…Firstly, don’t dare to interfere in his privacy life include his loveline, Lee Hyori and second, she must called him ‘yeobo’ in front of his parents and relatives…It is an order to ensure they believed they are a happy married couple…If Hyun Joong have conditions, she also must have to ensure her safety…Her first and foremost condition is Hyun Joong is not allowed to touch her or other mean is Uee didn’t have to fulfill her responsibility as a wife on bed….Her second conditions is, Hyun Joong cannot force her to stop her studying..

 

Uee remembered her mom’s advices, being a good wife for your husband, prepared all his needed; food and clothes even though you don’t love him…Uee looked at the clock; almost 10 pm…She look at the food that served on the table, it must be getting cold.. Hyun Joong still not coming back…Uee who is waiting on the couch with the televisyen still on, she feels a little bit sleepy..Little by little, her eyes getting closed…

 

…..’Bang’….

 

Uee’s shocked…She fully awake from her sleep because of the loud sound of door that was being slammed… She looked at the clock….1 am…She feel like she just sleep for 10 minutes but it seem like she had sleep for 3 hours while waiting for her husband..Uee realized Hyun Joong is already back..

 

Uee: Ermm..Oppa..You’re back..I’ve already cooked some dinner for you…I will re-heat it okay...Chakamman

 

KHJ: ( with the angry face)….Oppa??? You call me oppa…Who give you permission to call me that…Don’t you dare to call me oppa again….( Hyun Joong is really in bad mood right now because he had an argument with Hyori nuna…Hyori nuna already know his marriage and now she won’t forgive him…He let out all his anger and frustrated to Uee who doesn’t know anything..

 

Uee : ( shocked)..Oppa..Wae gurae??Are you okay??Are you hungry??You want to eat??...( She tried to control her trembling voice…She so scared right now…She never seen Hyun Joong like this before)

 

KHJ: ( He’s getting more angrier)…Yaaa!!!! I want you stop being noisy here…Because of you, Hyori nuna doesn’t want to see me anymore…It’s all your fault…If you want to eat, just eat by yourself…Don’t wait for me..because I don’t have time and any feelings to touch your foods…Like you..I also don’t have any feelings to touch you…Now, please stop wandering in front of my sight….Go Away!!!!

 

Uee: ( She can’t bear hearing what Hyun Joong said…Her heart hurt so much..She can feel her tears rolled down her cheeks..If Hyun Joong have problems out there, why must he let it out to her…Without any longer she running upstairs to her room..

 

Uee is woke up from her sleep …Her eyes look like a little bit swollen because of the cried last night…Now, she wake up with a full of spirit and new determination…She won’t ever care about Hyun Joong anymore..It seems like all her mom’s advices will be buried away from her mind..She will not care anymore either Hyun Joong is alreaay eat or not…Is he fine or sick…today, she decided to be a new Kim Yoo Jin.. this morning, she have a plan with her best friend, Hyorin to go shopping…

 

At shopping mall, Uee and Hyorin just taking a stroll at some boutiques…It seems like Hyorin have a lots of shopping bags than Uee…Uee know Hyorin is a fashion girl and always have a latest fashion dress when it come out…

 

Uee: Yaa Hyorin ah…Don’t you feel tired??Why am I who wearing sneakers is more feel tired than you who wears high-heels..My legs feels almost numb…I’m thirsthy..

 

Hyorin: Oh Uee ah..Mian mian…I’m always excited when going out for shopping…( She see her both hands full with some plastic bag while at Uee, she only have one bag…)..Okay..okay..Come, we go to that restaurant…they had a delicious Dubokki, you know??

 

Uee : Kajja…

 

While eating delicious Dubokki and sipping a fresh juice…Hyorin ask Uee about her married life now…Hyorin, her only friend that know the real story of this marriage sine Uee told that secret to her…

 

Hyorin: Uee ah..Don’t you want to share something with me…Your face is a little bit gloomy all day, you know??You don’t have to force yourself to smile if inside in you is not feel better….tell me, is Hyun Joong still treating you badly??

 

Uee: Hyorin ah..cheball..I don’t want to talk about him right now??I’ve promised to myself I don’t want to care about him anymore…From this moment, I want to be a new Uee..

 

Hyorin : that is my friend…I’ve agreed with you..If you want to be new Uee, you also need a few changes in your lifestyles..For example, your dressing…Please don’t take it seriously but as your friend, I want to see you wearing something nice, something more feminine than jeans and plain t-shirt you wears right now….

 

Uee: Yaaa…Don’t criticize my dressing…I’m comfortable in this clothes..

 

Hyorin: No!!..From this moment, I want you to wear more blouse and skirts, okay…Come..I want to treat you with a blouse right now…Let’s go to that boutique…( while gripping and pulling Uee’s hand)

 

Uee just followed her best friend while laughing looking at her enthusiasm..

 

Hyorin: Let me be your fashion coordinator fo today okay…Since your tall and have milky white skin, this pink blouse will make you look more ier today…Go! Change this dress…I will make over your face and your hair styles after this..

 

Uee: Okay..okay..Madam Hyorin..(while laughing…it looks like if I’m with Hyorin I can forget all my problems..)

 

After done change the dress, make-up her face and make-over her hair, Uee look at herself in the mirror…She looks amazed with her new style…A pink blouse that showed her honey- thighs make her look more ier and feminine..While make-up done by Hyorin make her natural beauty more shoe up with a smokey eyes and a new wavy hair…Hyorin also look surprise with her friend’s new make-over…She looks satisfied with what she had done to Uee..

 

Hyorin : See…You look more beautiful this way..Just forget the jeans and t–shirt okay…If Hyun Joong see your new style right now, surely he will be fainted..Hahaha…

 

Uee : Yaa..I said stop saying his name,right??( with a pout and red face, Uee looks so cuted)..

 

Hyorin : Okay..okay..I will..I will..( while try to stop laughing)…Ya Uee ah.. tell me, don’t you feel anything when living in a same house with a Hallyu Prince…His handsome face and tough muscular…ohh…I feel jealous over you..

 

Uee : Yaaa…if you keeps saying about him, I’m leaving you right now …And for your information, I don’t feel anything for him…I admit he has a handsome face but his attitude is ..

 

Hyorin: Okay..I’m sorry okay…

 

 

Uee and Hyorin walked out from the mall and make their move to their car which is parked at the cross-ride of streets….While making their way, suddenly Uee bumped into someone else..

 

Uee: Auchh….(hold her right shoulder while try to stands)

 

The Guy : Ohh..I’m sorry miss..I’m sorry..I’m kind of hurried right now and didn’t see you in front of me…(explain the guy and extend his hand to help Uee stands up)

 

Uee: Ohh..it’s okay….It’s also my fault…( still touch her hurt shoulder)

 

The Guy: Is that really hurt?? You wanna go to hospital, to check up..

 

Uee: Oh no..no..I’m okay..I’m going now..( Uee pulled Hyorin hands to get away from that place)

 

Hyorin: ( When far away from that place, she turned back to see if the guy is still there..And surprised, the guy is still looking at them)….Yaa Uee ah.. that is still looking at you..Looks like  you..Looks like your beauty have charmed him..

 

Uee: Chincha…(Her eyes widen)..Yaa Hyorin ah..let’s go..palli..palli..

 

 

Well for that guy, he is still stood there watching the girl…A smile form on his face…What a lucky day today, met with a beautiful and gorgeous girl…He started to make a move when something got his attraction..It is a bracelet that had under his shoes..he took it and thought maybe it is had something related with the girl he bumped just now…