chap 8

Please,Be My Love!!!

 

 

 

The weekend is coming again, Uee can relax from her busy class schedule today..So, she decided wanna hang out at home and do some cleaning when looking at living room..Messed up with Hyun Joong stuff..She doesn’t want to care about him but she also couldn’t stand to live in a mess place like this..She put back all scattered magazine on the rack…the magazines mostly about Lee Hyori, Hyun Joong’s girlfriend…Uee knew her when Hyun Joong already told her about his girlfriend and her face always showed on televisyen, mostly about Soju and underwear commercial film…Uee is busy mopping the floor when suddenly she heard the rung of the bell..She walk to the door and surprised when see Hyun Joong’s omma in front of their house..

Uee Omo…Omma..Why didn’t you tell you want to come here?? I’m really surprised..

Omma : Hahaha…I just want to give a surprise to both of you..Well, it’s been a long time I didn’t come to your house…I miss my daughter-in-law so much, so that’s why I’m here…What are you doing??Why are you in sweating so much??

Uee : I’m just doing some cleaning a bit…Oh…come in, omma…

Omma : Where’s Hyun Joong?? Why didn’t he help you??

Uee : Oh Oppa..He still asleep...I don’t want to trouble him with this simple thing…Oppa is really busy lately…Last night, he came back so late….( Yupp, he is too busy with Lee Hyori nowadays..She know why he back so late last night, she overheard while he’s talking on the phone..)….Omma, Let me go wake him up, okay..

 

In Hyun Joong’s room….

Uee walked in when still there’s no response when she knocked the door so loudly..She shoke her head when see a lot of clothes scattered on the floor…She walked to the bed and saw Hyun Joong still in slumber dead..

Uee : Hyun Joong shi…Wake up!! Your mum is here…( Uee started to call him in formal way when he warned her to stop call him oppa)…Hyun Joong shi…wake up…I said wake up…( this time Uee moved closer to Hyun Joong who is still in deep sleep)….I said WAKE UP!!!!!!..(yelled Uee at his ears)

Hyun Joong wakened from his sleep after heard a yelling at his ear..When he look on his side, he surprised saw Uee in his room…Suddenly, all his hatred to her come out of a sudden when he think that Uee start to trespassing his room….He yelled back at her…

KHJ: YAAA!!! What are you doing in my room!! Didn’t I said sure enough, you don’t allowed to enter in my room…Are you deaf??

Uee : ( shocked) Excuse me, Kim Hyun Joong shi….It’s not like I really want to come in your room unless your mother is here…

KHJ: Mworagu!! My mom is here…Didn’t she tell you why she is here??

Uee: No…( shook her head)

Hyun Joong hurriedly get out from his bed and took off his shirt, don’t care Uee who is still standing in his room, he walk his way to the bathroom…While Uee who is surprise just closed her eyes tightly when saw Hyun Joong took off his clothes in front of her..She quickly walked out from his room…Her face suddenly turned red when her mind still remembered Hyun Joong tough muscular body….She walked to her room to get showered and change for nice clothes…After for awhile, Hyun Joong who is already finish taking shower, came down to his mom who is watching tv at living room..

KHJ: Omma…Why didn’t you tell me you want to come here today??Are you alone…Where is appa??...( Hyun Joong hugged his mom…He missed her so much)

Omma: Omo..Omo…Is it my fault if I want to come to my son’s house..I’m just miss you and Uee so much…You’re appa is really busy lately and just send regards to both of you..

KHJ: Oh Omma..I miss you too..I’m really glad if you want to stay here for a night…I’m really miss your cooked, omma??

Omma : Omo..Chincha..If my son said so, then I sleep here tonight..

Uee who is already came down, joined Hyun Joong and his mom…She seated far away from Hyun Joong..

Omma: Actually, omma came here because want to go shopping with both of you today…I really want to have a walk with my new daughter-in-law and with you, adeul…it’s been a long time, we didn’t do this together..

Uee :……………( she’s totally doesn’t know what to say…She just look at Hyun Joong to see his reaction)

KHJ: (thinking for a bit) ….Okay…But, let me and Uee changed our clothes first, okay Omma..

They go to upstairs and when near to their each room..Suddenly, Hyun Joong pulled Uee’s wrist at the corner of the wall..

KHJ: ( He whispered)… Looked Uee shi…My mom want to sleep here tonight; so I want you to move into my room tonight…I don’t want my mom feels something wronged happened between us…And one more …I want you to call me oppa or yeobo in front of her…Remembered one of my conditions, right?? So, why don’t we start our lovey-dovey acting drama today….( smirked Hyun Joong)

Uee : ( She feels really annoyed at Hyun Joong right now)….What about my stuff at the room..We didn’t have time to move all the things to your room while your mom is already here…

KHJ: Just leave it there…I will give another room to my mom..But you still have to move into my room from letting her suspect anything suspicious, okay??

Uee : Okay..Arasso…So can you, Hyun Joong shi let go of my hand right now….It seems like you really enjoy holdings my hand…( mocking him)..

Hyun Joong let off her hand, he rushingly walk into his room…He feels so embarrassed…It’s okay Kim Yoo Jin, this time I let you win but next time, I wouldn’t let it happen again…

From one to boutique to another , they entered but it seems like Hyun Joong’s omma couldn’t found what she wants…Uee’s leg start to aching but she didn’t say a word..Hyun Joong noticed that Uee’s face a little bit change.. the three of them enter again at high-class boutique…Uee’s eyes widen when saw the prices of clothes at there.... ‘It seems like my allowances for a month equal with just one of cloth here…I really wouldn’t buy anything from here..’ she thought…Come to her surprised when suddenly Hyun Joong’s omma gave her a long gown to try on…She asked her to changed but Uee quickly refuse by saying she didn’t brought enough money to buy it…Hyun Joong’s omma still on her stand asking Uee just to wear the gown and don’t need to worry about the price…With a forced smile, Uee slowly take the gown and make a move to fitting room….After a couple of minutes, she’s out from the room and look at her mother-in-law expression..

Omma: Wow Uee honey….You look so beautiful in this gown…this navy blue colour look so perfect on your white skin…You’re so gorgeous, honey…Right, Hyun Joong??...( while looking at Hyun Joong’s surprise face)..

KHJ: …………( he couldn’t say anything…He just so speechless….All this time, Hyun Joong always saw Uee wears jeans and t-shirts….Not like on this moment, she look so y…showing her white skin and y shoulders…)

Omma : Omo adeul…You staring at Uee like you want to eat her right now….( said her while laughing)

KHJ: (try to control his face and said harsh words)…Omma..aniyo..It just I’m really surprise look at her…She look so hideous…It really doesn’t suit to her….this gown just don’t belong to a girl like her, she just suit with a jeans and t-shirts only…

Uee feels so embarrassed when heard all the negative comments from Hyun Joong…she feels like want to disappear from this place right now….She is really really hurted with those word…She feel like her eyes bit teary…She try to console herself…. ‘Don’t cry Uee ah…Don’t cry…You’ll lose to him, if he see your tears right now’….Uee quickly changed back to her clothes, jeans and t-shirt…

Uee : Omma…come..Let’s go…Where else you want to go??...( she totally ignored Hyun Joong)

Omma : Oh…Let’s go…Why don’t we go to restaurant…Omma feels so thirsty….(She feel sorry to Uee…As a woman, she also feel hurt if someone said so to her…She just staring deadly to her son, giving a warning to him silently)

At the restaurant, silence filled among them…Hyun Joong’s omma tried to cheer up the situations by telling funny stories, but it seems like it failed when Uee ‘s face still gloomy…While Hyun Joong just so relax and didn’t do anything until his mom pinched him at his thigh, telling him to console her..

KHJ: I’m sorry about earlier…

Uee: Just forget it….Omma, what do you want to eat, I will order it for you....( tried to smile)

Omma: Ermm…I think I just want to have a drink…Watermelon juice will be okay..

Uee: Okay…I get it for you…chakamman…( she get up and walk to the counter to make an order)

While Uee is absent, Hyun Joong got scolded from his mom…It looks like today is not Hyun Joong’s day when he had to heard all his mom nagging because of his fault to Uee…

Tonight is the second night Uee had to spend with Hyun Joong in one room after their first night at hotel before…Uee don’t know where to sleep…She just sitting on the couch while waiting for Hyun Joong to came in, to directly asking where is the place she should sleep…After for awhile, Hyun Joong entered his room and see Uee, who is lying on the couch….He see her eyes still blinking while staring on the roof…

KHJ : Ehemmm…( clearing his throat, trying to get her attention)

Uee : Oh Hyun Joong shi…You’re here…I’m sorry I’m lying on your couch…Actually I’ve waiting for you, I just want to ask where I could sleep….( with a cold deep voice without any expression)

KHJ : ( feels a bit surprise with Uee ‘s toned)….For tonight, you can take my bed while I sleep on this couch…Ermm Uee shi..about earlier, I want to apologize again…

Uee: Didn’t I clearly said to you…I don’t want to talk about that anymore…It’s your opinion to say that…I know I’m not a y and gorgeous girl like your girlfriend, Lee Hyori but at least you should understand me as women…I don’t need your praises but I’m also don’t want to hear your bad words…( Uee let it out all of her dissatisfaction and anger but surprising to her, Hyun Joong just smile to her…She is wondering what her words that make it so funny to him)….Hyun Joong shi, what’s wrong with you??? Why you’re smile?? Am I funnier to you??

KHJ: Aniya…It just what you have said just now…Understand you as a women??What kind of understanding you want from me….Are you need me to understand you as my wife right now??

He moved closer to Uee’s place…While Uee step back little by little until she trapped on the wall…she can’t move back when Hyun Joong is getting closer to her…Uee panicked when see Hyun Joong is getting closer to her body with a grinned smile on his face…What’s wrong with him?? I’m Uee not Lee Hyori…Uee feel like will be fainted when Hyun Joong move his face loser to her face….She closed her eyes tightly…Although she is 26 years old, this is her first experience getting so closed with a guy…She’s never been in this situations with anyone even not top oppa…She opened her eyes when heard a loud of laugh….What she see is, Hyun Joong is cracking his laughing while holding his stomach….His laughing make Uee feels more embarrassed on what she thought could have be…

Uee : Kim Hyun Joong shi…Are you toying with me??( screams her so loud)

KHJ : ( He quickly closed Uee’s mouth with his hands while staring at her)…Don’t scream!!! My mom will heard you, stupid girl….

Uee: ( she pushed his hand hardly)….Don’t you dare to touch me...Remembered my first condition…Who are you to call me stupid huh…( said Uee with a teary eyes)..

Uee quickly walked to the bed and covered all over herself with a blanket…She cried when thinking how Hyun Joong played with her feelings just now…And now, she is really  hate Hyun Joong…She promised to herself not to let her guard down when Hyun Joong is around her anymore..