Day 7

Battle Royale

       "Rumor has it you tried to kill Jiho." Minhyuk chirped as he sat down next to Kyung. The redhead groaned and flopped down on his back.

       "Who told you that?" Kyung sighed, opening his pack of crackers.

        "A little kitty told me." Minhyuk chuckled, drinking some of his water.

       "Too bad he died. We should kill whoever killed him, Yukwon wouldn't hurt a fly. He doesn't deserve what he got. Besides we need to end this soon, I'm running out of food." Kyung chuckled sadly. Both he and Minhyuk understood the rules of the game, and mourning for their dead friend wouldn't help them. There would be time to feel sad later if they survived.

      "Agreed. Who do you think did it?" Minhyuk asked, furrowing his brow in thought.

       "Maybe Jongup." Kyung offered, shrugging. He then got up off his tree stump and started walking. "Come on!"

---

      Kristine was walking back to her camp when she felt a gun barrel press to her back. Hoping that she was dreaming, she pinched her hand. Cursing, she crossed her fingers and wished that the gun would go away. Eventually she mustered up the courage to speak.

       "Who the hell is going out on a killing spree this early in the morning?" she grumbled, sounding more angry than she expected. The gun barrel pulled away and instantly Kristine felt a thousand times less scared.

      "God, I was just trying to keep you on your toes." Youngjae grinned, resting his chin on top of her head.

      "I was about to kill you with my needles. Now I will kill you if you don't get off." Kristine hissed, moving her head up so it slammed into Youngjae's chin.

      "Owww," Youngjae groaned, rubbing his chin. "Anyways, I was gonna tell you to get ready, we're off to kill Kyungsoo. That brat has managed to avoid death for much too long." Youngjae grinned, and Kristine was the slightest bit scared because people really shouldn't be that nonchalant about killing an innocent human being.

      "Great. I'm ready, let's go." Kristine gulped, standing up straight. She put on her best pokerface and began walking, leading the way for Youngjae.

----

      "We have to go! NOW!" Junhong yelled, pulling Tao out of the burning ship. Something in the kitchen had caught fire and now the entire ship was ablaze.

      "But where do we go?" Jongdae asked. He was more than wary of the forest. The last time he set foot in the woods he almost was burnt to death.

      "We walk. That's all we can really do." Tao said. Jongup sighed loudly. He missed Himchan greatly, and he hadn't been paying attention to everything since the elder had died.

      "I guess we should start walking now, time's a'ticking." Jongdae said, grabbing Tao's wrist. The three walked off, not knowing that Jongup was left behind.

----

      "WHERE IN HELL DID EVERYONE GO?!" Jongup screamed. He had zoned out again, and now had no way of finding his group. He was completely, utterly alone. And to top that off, he was also very lost.

      "Calm down Jongup." he muttered to himself, sitting down in the grass. Being lost and separated from his teammates reminded him of being a tiny kid and losing his parent in the store. The same nauseating wave of hysteria crashed over him but now he knew that he wasn't going to be found, he wasn't going home. There were no staff here to come and take him to the information deck, no hug and apology on the car ride home. He was alone and the only people that would find him would want to kill him.

      Jonguo just sat there in the tall, green grass, feeling very sorry for himself. He didn't notice when he heard chattering coming from the east. Nor did he notice when a redheaded boy with a longish face and a stern faced boy with black hair came over to sit by him. He certainly did not notice that the two kept looking at him and talking, whispering less than nice things and asking questions that he wouldn't answer. Unfortunately he did most certainly answer when he found a sword pressed to his neck.

      "What did I do?" Jongup asked meekly, looking up to the two boys' eyes. The redhead rolled his eyes as the stern faced one glared.

      "Yukwon deserved better." Minhyuk stated angrily, scowling while raising his spear over his head.

      "What do you mean?!" Jongup exclaimed right before Kyung's sword sliced into his neck. Minhyuk quickly stabbed through his eye to kill the younger.

      "What if he didn't kill Yukwon?" Kyung asked, reeling in horror at what he and Minhyuk did. He quickly snapped out of it as he realized that killing people was the only way to survive here.

       "Well then one more down, we're a person closer to winning." Minhyuk retorted coldly. Kyung thought for a second, taking in what Minhyuk had said and the situation at hand.

       "Well, in that case I should kill you right now as well. Kinda , huh?" Kyung asked as he swung the sword straight into Minhyuk's side. The elder yelled and tried to strike out with his spear but the younger was not injured and had the upper hand. A sword blow to the head and Minhyuk was dead.

----

       Yull was anything but prepared. She hadn't gone camping, she didn't have any survival or leadership skills and to top it all off, she lacked a sense of time. All that was on her side was tenacity and a good sense of direction. The night that Yeonju died she camped in a tree and decided that it was high time she joined another team. That way she could get revenge on Chanyeol.

      "At least I have a blowgun. Crap, I'm talking to myself. Next thing I know I'll be seeing thi-" Yull was interrupted by a a short brunette.

      "Shhh. There are dangerous folks out here. Mainly Youngjae. Wanna join us?" Dara asked quietly, glancing around as if Yoo Youngjae was going to shoot out of a bush.

      "Well," Yull thought for a good long while, working out the probability that Dara and Bom would kill her. "sure, I'll join." Yull gulped, hoping that the two girls wouldn't kill her right then and there. Luckily, Dara smiled and started to lead her through the woods.

      "Good decision. Let me show you to our camp." Dara grinned, her grip on Yull's wrist tightening. Yull hoped that she had made the right decision as she was lead through the woods.

----

      Meeting someone while they're attempting to dispose of two dead bodies wasn't exactly Chanyeol's ideal way of getting a first impression. However he figured that the smallish redhead was just as much of a social outcast at this point as he was and was hoping to strike up a camaraderie.

      "Uh, hi?" Chanyeol stated awkwardly, raising his hand in an odd wave.

      "HOLY ! Oh, you slightly scared me, what with the dead bodies and all." Kyung gestured to the two corpses he was dragging to the waterfall.

       "Yeah, the people you killed." Chanyeol stated, glancing at the blood trails in the grass.

      "Yeah I guess you noticed. Well this is quickly getting awkward. How about we skip over the fact that these two guys are dead and eat lunch? I'm starving." Kyung grinned, grabbing his sword.

      "As long as you don't kill me I'm up for lunch." Chanyeol smiled, grabbing his almost empty paper sack. Maybe the two could be partners.

----

      How on earth Victoria got stuck in a game of Russian roulette with her bandmates she would never know. Amber had just grabbed her gun, offered up the game and everyone quickly agreed.

      "Well, here goes nothing." And with that Luna had pressed the barrel of the gun to her temple, closed her eyes tightly and pulled the trigger. Nothing. The gun was passed to Amber.

      "If I die and one of you guys survives don't tell anything that happened with Sulli." Amber pointed at the three others. She kept her eyes open and surprisingly calm, she pointed the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened again and she breathed a sigh of relief.

      "Does this count as suicide?" Krystal asked, raising an eyebrow.

      "It counts as a quick death." Luna answered. "Now pull the trigger, what are you waiting for?"

      Quietly shaking, the young lady put the gun to her head, whispering a quiet prayer that she would live, and pulled the trigger. Silence followed after a loud gunshot. Krystal Jung was dead.

      "Well, I guess it's my turn." Victoria said shakily. She knew this was not the right thing to do, but it was too late. Time to follow through. She drew out a long and shaky breath and pulled the trigger. A loud gunshot was heard as she fell to the ground, blood rushing from the bullet wound. Dead as a doorknob.

      "WHAT THE HELL SUNYOUNG?! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO PUT IN ONE BULLET!" Amber screamed, shaking the shocked girl sitting next to her.

      "It's not like I've played it before! How was I supposed to know?" Luna exclaimed, shocked and still reeling from the two girls' deaths.

----

      Kyungsoo had just been wandering through the woods for the past day, wondering why he killed Yongguk. Yongguk wouldn't have killed him but Kyungsoo did anyway. It wasn't out of fear, it was like he went completely crazy for a minute or two. Kyungsoo was a logical person who logically thought things out and what he did was completely illogical.

      Kyungsoo was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the mumblings of two scheming contestants. In fact, he only noticed that something was wrong when a brunette started walking towards him. He stopped walking to say hello when a gun shot a bullet straight into the back of his head. One less contestant in Battle Royale

Author's note

Whoo, another update! I'm starting to see the end in this fic, but there will be a good few more chapters left. Also, I'm having a lot of fun writing the Youngjae&Kristine parts. Also, comments make my day. No really, commenting makes me happy. Bye!